Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Tom Putt - Landscape Photography Workshops (60 Hours)
[Bild: 4zstvgdeaapy0qlwmtpaz6rkos.png]

Tom Putt - Landscape Photography Workshops (60 Hours)
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und) | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1299 kb/s, 26.68 fps® (und)
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 60 Hours | Language: English | File size: 38.8 GB

Tom Putt and I've been teaching photography for 15 years.
When I started, I had NO IDEA how to take a good photograph. I was young and enthusiastic but I needed help to improve.
I made heaps of mistakes and really felt like giving up. Back then, photographic workshops didn't exist.

Thankfully I had some good mentors who guided me to become the photographer I am today.
To help others and share my knowledge, I started my own workshops - to help people like yourself be better photographers and to help you fulfil your creative expression.
On these workshops, I'll teach you all the skills I've learnt in my 32 years as a photographer.
I truly cannot wait to share this knowledge with you.
I look forward to shooting along side you on a workshop soon.
If you'd like to read more about my journey in photography, click the button below to read my full biography.

At the Tom Putt Photography Workshops...
We know you want to be a more creative photographer. In order to be that way, you need to master the key fundamentals of photography.
The problem is knowing where to start, which leaves you feeling frustrated.
We believe that photography should be easy and enjoyable. We understand it can be hard to find help - that's why we develop these workshops!
We provide a stress-free, all-inclusive luxurious photographic experience to learn from expert leaders in the industry to take your photographs from Ordinary to Extraordinary.
Here's how it works...
Click the UPCOMING WORKSHOPS button on this page to find the photographic experience that suits you the best.
Request more information and then book to secure your place on your workshop.
Then come along for the experience of a lifetime to learn the skills you need to be a better, more creative photographer.
Practising those skills after the workshop will help you harness and develop your creativity.
So get to it so you can stop wasting time and start learning TODAY!

Homepage

[Bild: 05expertaerialprocessehk9u.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:
Show Content

Download from Rapidgator:
Show Content

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Photography Masterclass: Complete Course On Photography Panter 0 35 20.03.2024, 00:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Oxford Diploma: Art Therapy:Create Books; Run (4)Workshops! Panter 0 75 13.07.2023, 22:04
  Master Digital Photography for DSLR Photography Beginners Panter 0 87 19.12.2022, 23:49
  Start Your Photography Business: A Photography Course Panter 0 101 24.11.2022, 20:14
  Line And Wash Essentials: Coastal Landscape Sketching Panter 0 101 19.11.2022, 15:29
  The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course by Varina & Jay Patel enterprises113 0 96 24.10.2022, 14:29
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat