Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Ultimate Guide to learn SQL from scratch [2022 Edition]
[Bild: 46287660c792w3k8f.jpg]

The Ultimate Guide to learn SQL from scratch [2022 Edition]
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 21 lectures (5h 12m) | Size: 5.13 GB

Master SQL within few hours!!

What you'll learn
Use SQL to query a database
Use SQL to perform data analysis
Be comfortable putting SQL on their resume
Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
Requirements
No prior knowledge on SQL is required, all you need is dedication to learn
Description
Do you know that SQL is one of the top asked skills for any Data Analyst roles?
Do you know that database skills are most essential for developers to be skilled in and understand?
Do you want to understand SQL and databases in general, but don't know where to start?
If you have any such questions in your mind, why don't you checkout below to get more details about the course, and learn who the trainer is.
This course will turn you into a SQL query wizard. You'll learn the skills you need to extract critical insight from data sitting in a database. After completing the course, I promise you, you'll never be afraid to look at a large SQL query again.
Just like my other courses, I follow the no-student-left behind principle; which means that I start from the very basics. You do not need any prerequisites to take this course. We move step by step into more advanced topics as we delve into the world of advanced querying techniques using subqueries, aggregations, joins, window functions, transposing & ranking data and using conditional expressions in very interesting ways.
Key concepts you will learn and work with in this course
SQL (Structured Query Language - very much an in-demand technology).
MySQL (one of the worlds most popular and widely used databases).
Database Design, Database Architecture!!
Creating, Modifying and Deleting Tables in a Database (DDL)
Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data from Tables (DML)
Select Queries (DQL)
Joins
Aggregate Functions
Subqueries
Database Design
Creating Databases
Windows Functions
Stored Procedures
and at the end, I will also explain you how to interact with MySQL database from Python :)
What's more?
You also get unlocked to a beautiful SQL interview Q&A sheet which has more than 100+ mostly asked interview questions.
The sooner you sign up for this course, the sooner you will have the skills and knowledge you need to increase your job or consulting opportunities.
SQL and MySQL skills are in high demand, and you will be able to understand everything by the time you finish up this course.
Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!
Why not get started today?
Who this course is for
Complete Beginners to the field of Data Analytics
Complete Beginners to SQL

[Bild: theultimateguidetoleaq7k5t.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The ULTIMATE Guide to Jewellery CAD Design with Rhino 3D Panter 0 31 13.04.2024, 22:54
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn to Sew Denim Jackets & Jeans: Beginner's Guide Panter 0 57 13.03.2024, 03:28
  3ds Max: Learn 3D Modeling & Interior designs from Scratch Panter 0 53 14.02.2024, 08:39
  React Node Mern Stack Learn From Scratch Building 2 Projects Panter 0 55 12.02.2024, 11:41
  The Ultimate Guide to Creating an RPG Game in Unity Panter 0 56 11.02.2024, 02:03
  The Blender 4 Ultimate Guide Panter 0 59 03.02.2024, 12:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat