Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Group Life Coach Practitioner Certification (ACCREDITED)
[Bild: gxhifmb3bcjzl0o64vztlvtkyp.jpg]

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.91 GB | Duration: 5h 57m

Discover the power of helping more people at once through the process of Group Life Coaching & become Fully Accredited.

What you'll learn
Discover the power of helping more people at once with Group Coaching
Uncover the simple 7 Step Group Coaching Framework to guide you through each and every session you hold
Learn why the popularity of Group Coaching is on the rise right now
Find out how to take you Coaching or Practitioner business to the next level with Group Coaching
PLUS: Get a fully downloadable audio version of the course for you to take anywhere
Requirements
No Group Coaching requirement are required as everything is explained in full

Description
This Group Life Coach Practitioner Certification is a fully comprehensive and FULLY ACCREDITED course into the world of being a Group Coach and helping more people at once. What you are going to learn in this course is a fully tried and tested 7 Step process for running a set of Group Coaching sessions..... all you have to do is pick the 7 steps up and run with it!
Please note: The Priority Academy is Fully Accredited as a Quality Distance Learning Provider and this Group Life Coach Practitioner Certification is also Fully Accredited - both through the Complimentary Therapists Accredited Association - Accreditation Membership Number 10662322.
Do you want to
Help more people at once through Group Coaching?
Create a Group Coaching Community in which everyone supports and helps each other?
Have more of an impact on the world via Group Coaching?
Discover how to help with Group Coaching either in person or via the internet?
Help people all around the world with Group Coaching?
Not have to charge people as much for Group Coaching as you would for individual coaching?
Make more money with Group Coaching than with individual coaching? (even while charging less!)
The truth is that Group Coaching holds all of those benefits and it doesn't matter whether you are going to use it for Life Coaching, Mindfulness, Meditation, EFT Tapping, CBT Coaching or anything else..... Group Coaching is a hugely powerful way to help people!
I know that you want to help people, you wouldn't be (or want to be) a coach or practitioner if you didn't have helping in your heart. There's every chance that even though you like the idea of helping people on an individual basis you've always wanted to help more people and you LOVE the thought of people able to do that don't you! If you were to come across an easy to use framework that you could just grab hold of and work with you would be interested wouldn't you? Well, you are in luck because you have found that framework right here in this course.
"I think there's nothing more amazing than helping people every day" - Naomie Harris
The 7 Step Framework you are going to learn in this course guides you through each and every Group Coaching session you hold and when you follow it you'll find that both your clients and you have a hugely enjoyable time while growing and achieving. In most areas the 'systems' and 'frameworks' can be over complicated but I've made this as simple, yet effective as possible and that can only benefit you and your clients.
As with all of my courses, I've packed this full of information and exercises for you to use with your clients along with some key 'experience videos' to ensure your learning experience is as good as possible. We, as human beings, learn best when we are actually experiencing things and that is why I alway include these experience videos to benefit you.
"If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path" - Buddha
What are others saying about this course?
PR - 5 Stars - "His passion for what he is doing keeps you engaged! Thanks Graham!"
AC - 5 Stars - "It has an awesome course thus far looking forward to completing it and applying this great teaching."
AT - 4.5 Stars - "I am really enjoying this course. I like how Graham takes me through step by step, explains why he is doing it like that and gives examples of his own journey."
CM - 5 Stars - "Excellent course, exceeded my expectations!"
JF - 5 Stars - "Yes, good blend of theory and practice."
So here it is...... your personal invite to come and join me in this fascinating and rewarding world of the Group Life Coach. Remember that this is a fully accredited course and, on completion, you can claim your Certificate of Accreditation from The Priority Academy and a Accredited Practitioner Membership from the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA) for FREE (usually £49).
Remember, you are completely covered by Udemy's 30 day Money Back guarantee so if, for any reason, you are not happy with the course you can claim all of your money back.
"It is in your moments of choice that your destiny is formed" - Tony Robbins
It's time for you to make the right choice and say "Yes" to coming and joining me on this fascinating journey! All you have to do is click the "BUY NOW" or "ENROLL NOW" button and you'll be off and running! Come on...... will you come and join me?
I look forward to seeing you within the course.
My Best Regards
Graham
Life Coaching | Group Coaching | Coaching | Practitioner | Certification | Accreditation
Who this course is for
Do you want to help more people? Group Coaching is the way to do that!
Do you want to create a supportive community that helps each other? Group Coaching provides that!

[Bild: grouplifecoachpractitr0k44.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Digital Transformation In Banking - Practitioner Panter 0 58 01.01.2024, 02:14
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Certified Zen Master Meditation Practitioner| Accredited Panter 0 72 15.11.2023, 02:08
  Eft & Tft Tapping Practitioner Certification (Accredited) Panter 0 69 05.08.2023, 20:47
  Udemy Masters Online Course Creator (Unofficial)| Accredited Panter 0 69 02.08.2023, 06:59
  Nlp Practitioner & Nlp Master Practitioner Cert (Accredited) Panter 0 84 23.07.2023, 20:14
  Strategic Life Coaching Practitioner Cert (Accredited) Panter 0 81 23.07.2023, 20:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat