• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
On World Tour with the Tornado GR4.
[Bild: xt9ravhmotgwbc2blwwphd6jp5.jpg]

On World Tour with the Tornado GR4.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.8 GB | Duration: 11h 38m

a joystick.

What you'll learn
I will be adding more and more lectures to cover more and more aspects of this aircraft but keeping it as simple as possible.
The world is your oyster
free to go anywhere without politics
Real flying.
Requirements
You will need a computer only to watch and learn from this course.

Description
With a world data base of terrain weather and airports ... Well I did it, in 2018. 260 flights and about the same in hours over ten months. You can do it too. Rudder pedals are recommended but not essential. Obviously not many pilots get there hands on a real Tornado GR4. Out of the pilots that do they are limited to where they can go, But with flight simulator you and I can not only learn to fly and navigate it, we can go on tour anywhere we like, not even the Royal Family can do that. So join me on tour with the Tornado GR4. I always wanted to fly around the world. and I have certainly had some experiences. Try to do it in real time and weather if you can.
Phileas Fogg is a wealthy English gentleman living a solitary life in London. Despite his wealth, Fogg lives modestly and carries out his habits with mathematical precision. Very little can be said about his social life other than that he is a member of the Reform Club, where he spends the best part of his days. Having dismissed his valet for bringing him shaving water at a temperature slightly lower than expected, Fogg hires Frenchman Jean Passepartout as a replacement.
On the evening of 2 October 1872, while at the Reform Club, Fogg gets involved in an argument over an article in The Daily Telegraph stating that with the opening of a new railway section in India, it is now possible to travel around the world in 80 days. He accepts a wager for GB£20,000 (equivalent to £1,798,872 in 2019), half of his total fortune, from his fellow club members to complete such a journey within this time period. With Passepartout accompanying him, Fogg departs from London by train at 8:45 p.m. that same evening; in order to win the wager, he must return to the club by this same time on 21 December, 80 days later. They take the remaining £20,000 of Fogg's fortune with them to cover expenses during the journey.
Who this course is for
If you want to learn how to apply basic flying skills to a more complicated aircraft watch this free course.

[Bild: onworldtourwiththetor3yjds.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - World Heritage Sites Exploring the World's Greatest Places Panter 0 184 06.12.2021, 17:31
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Ad World Schedule - Ad World Conference 2021 emmuon91 0 339 28.05.2021, 04:33
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat