Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Webpack 5 Ninja (2022) - Build Micro frontend and web apps
[Bild: 4475008753dwikt4.jpg]

Webpack 5 Ninja (2022) - Build Micro frontend and web apps
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 84 lectures (8h 25m) | Size: 8.1 GB

Webpack 5 (2022) complete course. Learn to use Loaders , Plugins , Assess Bundles, Build production apps (React App)

What you'll learn
Understand and implement Webpack 5 basics
Learn basics of Micro Frontends
Build and package Web and Nodejs Application
Learn about optimizing builds using techniques like Tree shaking , multiple bundles , caching and more
Full guide using a sample project
Requirements
Basic HTML , Javascript skills would be good to have but not necessary
Follow along with the video , all resources are provided
Description
Webpack 5 Ninja - Build Nodejs and Web apps complete guide
Webpack is one of the most essential tools for all web applications. This is going to be a very hands-on course, we are going to cover the basics concepts to some of the advanced concepts of Webpack 5 and see how we can use this tool to optimize a web application.
We are not only going to go over the concepts, but also take a real website I have created for this course and apply all our understanding to this course website. We shall apply core concepts such as Loaders to load CSS / Images and more, and Plugins to automate lots of stuff, then we shall see how we can tweak configurations specific to both the development and production environment.
I have also included a bonus section wherein we will create a React application from scratch without the use of the "create react app" utility. This will give a solid understanding of all the concepts and what happens behind the scene.
I have tried my best to structure this course in the easiest way to follow and will have all the resources available to download on Github as well as attached to this course.
You can always ask me questions in the Q&A sections in case you face problems, I shall be happy to answer.
This course does not require any knowledge of Webpack and will be beneficial to all developers making any type of website whether it's using core HTML CSS or using frameworks and libraries such as React and Angular.
Good luck and happy learning!
Who this course is for
Frontend developers
Backend developers
Devops for optimization

[Bild: webpack5ninja2022builuykho.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Android 14 Developer Course - Build 100 Apps Panter 0 49 15.01.2024, 22:56
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn OpenCV: Build # 30 Apps with OpenCV, YOLOv8 & YOLO-NAS Panter 0 43 01.01.2024, 01:53
  Mastering Python - From Novice to Ninja Panter 0 46 01.01.2024, 01:47
  Flutter & Dart Essentials-Build Mobile Apps Like A Pro Panter 0 53 30.12.2023, 01:07
  Python Mega Course: Learn Python in 60 Days, Build 20 Apps Panter 0 62 16.10.2023, 20:59
  The Complete iOS 12 & Swift Developer Course - Build 28 Apps Panter 0 57 15.10.2023, 01:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat