Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coach (ACCREDITED)
[Bild: j4sg7d7j80y1bpnqscbx4jnkb3.jpg]

Professional Life Coach Certification & Guide (Accredited)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 14.3 GB | Duration: 3h 28m

How to help yourself & others Breakthrough to a better life in this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Course

What you'll learn
Discover the 5 Step Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Framework
Uncover the secrets to helping people breakthrough to their Personal Transformation journey
Learn how to move yourself and others past what stops you and into your own Personal Transformation
Discover this unique skillset of Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching
Requirements
Ideally you will have some prior Coaching training and knowledge before taking this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Course

Description
Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching

In this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Course you'll discover how to help someone make a shift in their lives quickly and effectively by breaking through from where they currently are and getting on their Personal Transformation journey. This is a unique skillset and, ideally, you should have some Coaching knowledge before starting out in this course!

"You must find the place inside of you where nothing is impossible" - Deepak Chopra

Please note: The Priority Academy is Fully Accredited as a Quality Distance Learning Provider and this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Certification is also Fully Accredited - both through the Complimentary Therapists Accredited Association - Accreditation Membership Number 10662322.

Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching usually happens in one, longer than usual session and is designed to get your client over that first hurdle. It is designed to get you client to Breakthrough the old stories and patterns and move forwards on their Personal Transformation journey.

Incorporating a simple to use, yet effective 5 Step Framework, this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching course will show you how to work with your clients, open up their blocks and move forward within them so that they are ready to move forwards with their life. In a two to three hour session you can be the inspiration for their breakthrough shift, you can take them through the 5 Step Framework and open them up to the rest of their lives.

How much impact do you want to have on the world?

"Personal Transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one" - Marianne Williamson

What are others saying about this course?

AF - 5 Stars - "He is thorough, passionate and provides much information in a manner that is stimulating, never dry or boring. I've recommended his courses to other friends and colleagues"

HC - 5 Stars - "This may be my most favorite course yet! I just finished this and now have my first client coming up! I'm finding that people are really drawn to this one, laser-focused, intense session! Soo excited. Thank you Graham for constantly over-delivering!"

AJ - 4.5 Stars - "The course was packed full of information that would help you and anyone else that you are working with. It's helped me and I'm looking forward to putting what I have learned into practice. I enjoy Graham's courses. He's a wonderful teacher and his enthusiasm, his passion in the subjects he teaches shines through."

FM - 5 Stars - "Once again Graham you have excelled me in many disciplines through this course. I thank you and look forward to taking another course with you soon"

BC - 5 Stars - "The instructor is so passionate about what he's teaching that it makes learning easy and memorable. He also passes along his passion for helping others as he incorporates what you as a coach can do for your clients into every lesson. He makes you dig deeply inside yourself to see what you need to break through as well!"

With this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Course you have the opportunity to take you skills and impact levels to a new height. You can use the framework in a one off, longer than normal session or incorporate it into your regular coaching sessions. The framework is flexible and simple to use in any situation.

Whether you want to help others Breakthrough and start their journey of Personal Transformation or you want to Breakthrough to your own Personal Transformation Journey...... or maybe a bit of both...... this course gives you the framework and information to do just that. So.... all you have to do now is make the decision to hit the "Buy Now" or "Enroll Now" button and join me in the course.

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is formed" - Tony Robbins

Question....... Will you allow me to take you through this simple to use, effective 5 Step Framework that this Personal Transformation Breakthrough Coaching Course provides?

Go on...... hit that "Buy Now" or "Enroll Now" button and let's go on this exciting journey together.

I look forward to seeing you in the course.

My Best Regards,

Graham

Personal Transformation | Coaching | Life Coaching | Breakthrough

Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to help others to breakthrough to their Personal Transformation journey
Do you want to breakthrough what stops you and get to your own Personal Transformation journey?

Homepage

[Bild: professionallifecoachl5k7u.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  16 Courses in 1 Personal Transformation Personal Development Panter 0 31 18.03.2024, 00:32
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5-hour free preview; 24 hours total) Panter 0 49 05.02.2024, 11:20
  Digital Transformation In Banking - Practitioner Panter 0 53 01.01.2024, 02:14
  Personal Development & Transformation: 20 Courses In 1 Panter 0 36 01.01.2024, 01:42
  Socrates, Death And Self-Transformation Panter 0 46 24.11.2023, 22:18
  The School for Emotional Transformation - 1st weekend Panter 0 72 16.11.2023, 23:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat