Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Zbrush: Hard Surface Sculpting for beginners/intermediate !
[Bild: zbrushdesigne1024x576vuknz.jpg]

Zbrush: Hard Surface Sculpting for beginners/intermediate !
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 54 lectures (21h 39m) | Size: 17.7 GB

An in depth tutorial to sculpting hard surface through Booleans

What you'll learn
learn Zbrush, by an instructor that's not only a seasoned professional but also a studio owner, sitting on the other side of the hiring table!
Zbrush User Interface
Gizmo and Deformers
Zbrush Made Easy! Ultimate Zbrush 3d sculpting course for beginners/intermediate.
Different Brushes, like Standard, Smooth, Clay Buildup, Dam Standard,Trim Dynamic.
Materials and Polypaint
Polygroups, Panel Loops
Dynamics
Alphas, Masking, Show/Hide
Sculptris Pro
UV MAPS
Booleans
Rendering

Requirements
To have Zbrush and maybe a tablet

Description
you want to express your inner creativity, and let it out to be seen by the world? And you think Zbrush is the way to do it? You are absolutely right, and this course is exactly for you. Welcome to Absolute Beginners Zbrush course by SpeedChar. My name is joe and I am a 3D character artist with over 8 years of experience in the game industry. In this course, I will guide you through all the necessary Zbrush features and menus, to start sculpting your desired characters and bring them to life.

We will start by getting familiar with the basic interface and navigation in Zbrush. After that I will show you how to customize your workflow to work much faster again in Zbrush.

Then we will start the character from sphere, I will guide you through the process of starting your sculpt and add new elements to it, like horns, arms and body. After that we will create, and adjust the armor. Then we will create the legs and refine the arms. We will go trough the process of making the cape, and also add spikes to the armor. After that i will show you how to make a hard surface object in Zbrush, fast and efficient by making the sword. Then you will learn how to add details on your model so it will look much more appealing. We will also paint the model so it will have better presentation. Following will be a breaf intro to posing the character, until it is time to go trough materials and light in Zbrush. After we apply and are happy with our materials and light setup, we can start rendering the character with Zbrush and then combining the passes in Photoshop, to achieve a professional look.

Who this course is for
Learn how to create amazing 3d sculpts, using industry's top digital software- Zbrush!

Homepage

[Bild: 1.insertmeshszgjd7.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Stylised Character Sculpting in Zbrush Panter 0 49 14.02.2024, 09:12
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Sculpting in Zbrush Advanced Panter 0 47 12.02.2024, 11:52
  Learn Squared - Hard Surface Design Panter 0 47 06.02.2024, 08:53
  Advanced Hard Surface Product Modeling and Rendering Panter 0 50 06.02.2024, 08:36
  Learn to Sculpt Creatures in Zbrush for Beginners Panter 0 47 18.01.2024, 14:00
  Complete Guide to Zbrush 2023 for Beginners Panter 0 66 31.12.2023, 01:10

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat