Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Practical Effects With Foam
[Bild: 4585466b0da0ojy7.jpg]

Practical Effects With Foam
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 11 lectures (6h 19m) | Size: 8.3 GB

Creating 3D Conversation Pieces That Spark The Imagination

What you'll learn
Students will learn how to upcycle materials and use active prototyping to create new and creative forms.
Students will learn how to create detailed surface textures through the use of blade, motorized, heated, and make-shift tools.
Students will be able to create convincing surface effects through painting techniques.
Students will be able to incorporate simple, electric, lighting effects into their projects.
Requirements
Students need to have a basic understanding of aesthetics and design principles along with intermediate experience with painting, drawing, use of a cutting blade, and some building skills. Students will be planning, visualizing, cutting, hand building, gluing, texturing, painting, and using traditional and power tools to create three dimensional pieces.
Students will need to be able to visualize objects within a mental space and have some drawing skills in order to transfer that thought onto a surface.
Description
Students will learn how to create multiple projects from styrofoam, insulation foam panels, and spray insulation foam. All projects will require some drawing skills, hand-building skills, blade/cutting skills, and an imagination. Each project will be discussed in a step-by-step nature and will include tips, techniques, supply and tool lists, and suggestions on where to buy them. Even though most of the projects here are at an intermediate level I don't want to discourage beginners. All of my lessons can be learned if you are willing to practice and be tenacious. The first project involves building a mini bookshelf diorama that displays a brick-walled alleyway with a flagstone path, door, lit window, lantern, and bench. Students will learn how to create surface textures with tools and acrylic paint. You will also learn how to incorporate led lighting elements to the composition. Additional lessons will include a prehistoric fossil display and a false fire pit with effect lights. Styrofoam is one of those big problems in garbage dumps across the world. It is a material that has a great creative potential, easy to work with, and can be sculpted into infinite forms. My classes encourage upcycling, using recycled and natural materials, and finding potential in everyday objects.
Who this course is for
Even though a beginner can create the projects in this course, an intermediate or advanced level, creative type, will have a more fulfilling experience reaching the intended goals of the lessons. I never discourage any level learner because I understand everyone has an unseen potential to do great things. The skills needed to create all of the projects within my courses can be learned. It ultimately comes down to patience and determination to learn for the student to be successful. In my opinion, it is totally up to the student as to what they are willing to achieve.

[Bild: practicaleffectswithf95kq9.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Pilates Classes combining Foam Roller & Mini Ball Panter 0 116 21.10.2022, 21:38
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  After Effects Cc 3D Motion Graphics In After Effects mitsumi 0 101 17.09.2022, 08:39
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat