Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Effective Modern CMake: Level Beginner
[Bild: 3977702739220k5r.jpg]

Effective Modern CMake: Level Beginner
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 47 lectures (7h 44m) | Size: 7 GB

How to make build system our friend, not the enemy

What you'll learn
Modern CMake approach
CMake syntax and mechanisc
Build system good practices
How to keep build system clean and developer friendly

Requirements
No CMake knowledge is required.
Understanding basics of programming mechanisms like variables, functions, conditions and loops.
Basic C++ knowledge

Description
For many developers CMake is not so intuitive, eg. because of the syntax. Others are able to see CMake documentation, but miss good practical examples. After more than 10 years of experience in programming and leading many CMake workshops I was ready to prepare multiplatform friendly course for beginners in CMake world and also for people that has experience in CMake that will help to solve that problems.

There is many tutorials and blog posts, so why this training? In this training I put not only theory that you can find in the popular websites, but firstly I present

good practices from first lecture

how to avoid making simple but hard to find mistakes

advantages and disadvantages of many solutions

This training is the first part of series "Effective Modern CMake".

In this training I try to avoid the command line that is usually good, but platform dependent, so never mind if you are using Windows, Linux or macOS. This training is for you. Moreover I show differences and in some topics dedicated solutions for each platform if it is needed. I prepared videos that help you setup environment in the most popular code editors like CLion, Visual Studio and Qt Creator. Of course you can use your favorite IDE.

Would you like to have an example of given topic, eg. integrating with C++ library? Put a comment and collect the vote!

Who this course is for
C++ Developers
Devops working with build system basing on CMake
C Developers
Qt Developers
C++ Software Engineer
C Software Engineer
Qt Software Engineer

Homepage

[Bild: 7.workingwithqtcreatoisjbe.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Architectural Design Course--from beginner to advanced level Panter 0 62 11.02.2024, 02:08
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Modern MBA - Build Your Business Using Modern Methods Panter 0 67 16.01.2024, 22:08
  English for Elementary| Beginner Level (A1) (2022) Panter 0 50 27.11.2023, 00:50
  CFA Level 2 - Exam Smart Tips To Help You Pass CFA Level 2 Panter 0 90 18.08.2023, 21:18
  Parallette Training Level 1 and Level 2 - Gold Medal Bodies enterprises113 0 92 06.03.2023, 08:03
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Learn Chinese From Zero In An Effective Way Panter 0 106 02.01.2023, 19:44

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat