Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Game Math and Physics Basics in 2D
[Bild: 18178140b5b8kqknd.jpg]

Game Math and Physics Basics in 2D
Last Updated 08/2018
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 79 lectures (8h 9m) | Size: 5 GB

Learn Useful Computer Game Math

What you'll learn
describe unit vectors
describe vectors in general
describe scalars
describe distance
describe speed
describe velocity
understand coordinate transformations
describe world space
describe object space
describe forces
describe acceleration
describe displacement
describe the z axis in unity vividly
describe rotations
work with square roots as needed
describe vector components
describe magnitudes
describe motion on a circle
understand angles
add vectors
subtract vectors
multiple vectors by scalars
find unit vectors
find vectors of a desired magnitude and direction
understand weighted averages
describe average speed
describe average velocity
and many others!
Requirements
It's helpful to have the latest version of the Unity installed.
You should already know how to work with signed numbers.
You should already have seen the concept of a two dimensional coordinate space.
Description
1. Friends, please take the time to review the curriculum carefully before buying so you can see exactly whether this is the right course for you. Please do not join until you have completed this step.
2. Please watch the free preview videos so you can see whether the presentation style works for you. Please remember I am just one person, and I make my videos often after I have been working for many hours already. Please do not join until you have completed this step.
3. If something needs fixing, please let me know. Again, I'm just one person and not a big team of people. I will try to fix it as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Course Overview
1. This course is for those who already know how to make a simple 2D project in unity. I'm assuming you can figure out how to do this. Please remember, however, that using Unity is NOT the main objective of this course.
2. This course focuses only on two dimensional math and physics concepts related to game programming.
3. In some of the videos you see how to use unity.
4. In some of the videos I use physical demonstrations to illustrate mathematical concepts related to game development.
5. In some of the videos I write by hand on paper because this is faster than writing on the computer screen.
6. You should be mentally prepared to work with square roots, vectors and units of various kinds like m/s and m/s^2 and kg.
7. I draw a lot in this course to illustrate various vector concepts. In other words, I use a variety of teaching methods.
8. There are a variety of exercises placed throughout the videos. Please try to complete every exercise. Practice, of the right kind, counts!:)
9. These videos focus primarily on understanding the concepts of vectors, distances, angles, transformations, speeds, velocities, accelerations, forces, and related concepts.
10. You should already be able to solve basic linear equations like 2+4+x=10 and you should understand how to compare numbers with ratios, as in 10kg/2kg. I do, however, still explain these too.
11. Please be sure to read the curriculum with meticulous care before enrolling so you can be sure this is truly the right course for you.
12. If you are already a great physics/math expert, please do not join this course. It will not help you.
13. For the hearing-impaired, closed-captions are added automatically. I do not have control over those, so they might not be perfect.
14. Thank you for reading, and see you inside!
Who this course is for
This is a course for those are interested in understanding the mathematics of 2D game development.
This is a course for those who are interested in understanding the basic physics of 2D game development.

[Bild: gamemathandphysicsbas85ky4.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  ICSE Physics Class 10 - Latest Syllabus Panter 0 51 18.01.2024, 14:05
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Unity Game Tutorial: Monopoly 3D - Board Game Panter 0 48 02.01.2024, 23:56
  TTC - The Mind-Bending Physics of String Theory Panter 0 53 17.12.2023, 00:34
  Physics - Dynamics For High School And Ap Physics 1 Panter 0 66 08.08.2023, 21:26
  Eplan P8 2.7 Basics with Electrical Board Basics Panter 0 110 24.10.2022, 23:10
  Rigging Vehicles with Rigid Body Physics in Blender 3.0 Panter 0 128 21.09.2022, 02:51

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat