Version control with Git
High-level understanding of Agile
Essential software engineering skills like unit testing and refactoring
How to land your first professional iOS job

Requirements
Mac computer
Basic iOS programming knowledge

Description
Joining a company and starting work as an iOS engineer can initially feel overwhelming. Techniques we used for introductory iOS app aren't there. People seem to expect you to know everything about core Apple frameworks like UIKit.

And there are just certain key practices everyone is going to expect you to be able to apply, which initially can seem really confusing, and everything can just feel overwhelming.

Not any more.

This course was created to help you make the transition from iOS hobbyist to working professionally.

Working professionally as an iOS engineer means

Knowing how to build apps programmatically without storyboards

Understanding the fundamentals of Auto Layout and UIKit

Being able to use version control and create pull requests using tools such as git

Understand the basics of Agile

Being comfortable modern software engineering practices like unit testing and refactoring

Knowing the design patterns and idioms professional iOS developers use when writing professional code

This course will not only equip you with these essential skills, you will get to apply them on real life work examples and problems, all pulled from my experiences working as a professional iOS engineer on real world jobs.

By the end of this course you will

Be able to work professionally as an iOS engineer

Have the confidence to join any team

Possess the skills and tools necessary to hit the ground running when you land your first professional iOS job

And who am I? My name is Jonathan Rasmusson. I am a professional ex-Spotify iOS engineer who built the Spotify iMessaging app. I have authored several books on software delivery, and produce the YouTube channel The Swift Arcade. I will be your instructor for the course.

What are you waiting for? Come on in, and let's begin your journey to a high paying, rewarding career as an iOS professional today.

What others are saying about this course

The best iOS course out there. The stuff he teaches is super relevant and to make everything from scratch, literally without even storyboards was amazing. There were so many concepts with which I used to struggle with and he taught them with ease. I am really glad I took this course. Keep making amazing videos Jonathan. You have a follower here :)

I really enjoy how the instructor has attitude to a student. Listening and watching it is just the honey on my heart. Additional the knowledge of instructor is amazing which it's multiply the experience :)

Johnathan has a great visual style of explaining concepts! He's a great teacher!

This is one of the best courses about iOS App Development

Excellent lessons! I have fairly extensive Swift experience, but I'm learning so much to improve the quality and professionalism of my code.

One of the best courses on udemy, you will learn a lot even if you are an experienced iOS developer, I really recommend it.

I found this course through the Swift Arcade YouTube channel. For the longest time I had been looking for a course to really show me how to develop an iOS app similarly to how you would working for a software company. Jonathan goes over things such as consistently using git to save and host your work, using vi for editing, etc. all while building a variety of features for an iOS app. While I am not a beginner at iOS development, I had some knowledge gaps to fill and I am 100% satisfied with how this course helped in filling those gaps. I am now feeling much more confident moving forward in obtaining that first iOS developer job. Big thank you to Jonathan for this iOS professional course. I'd love to see more content like this in the future.

Who this course is for
Intermediate iOS developers looking for the skills necessary to work professionally as an iOS engineer

Homepage

[Bild: 003doingthethelayouts6kk9d.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  iOS 12 & Swift 5 - App Design, UI/UX plus Development Panter 0 57 02.02.2024, 08:53
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  iOS 16 & Swift: Complete App Development Panter 0 103 08.11.2022, 13:52
  Professional Game Development in C++ and Unreal Engine Panter 0 153 31.07.2022, 00:51
  iOS Foundations with UIKit Panter 0 128 06.07.2022, 22:15
  Professional WordPress Web Development course with Elementor Panter 0 156 19.06.2022, 08:11
  SwiftUI Masterclass 2022 - iOS 15 App Development & Swift 5 Panter 0 160 12.03.2022, 17:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat