Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete Cisco CCNA 200-301 Course
[Bild: 459924892c52bwjhm.jpg]

Complete Cisco CCNA 200-301 Course
Published 04/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 17 lectures (38h 57m) | Size: 16.8 GB

Everything you need to pass the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam - a complete course with Jeremy's IT Lab

What you'll learn
This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA certification
Once you complete this course and pass your CCNA exam, you can study towards higher level Cisco certifications
Start a career in networking
Learn topics such has Wi-Fi, Network Automation and Network Security
Learn IPv4 addressing
Learn IPv6 addressing
Learn about Wireless Networks
Learn how to automate networks
Learn about Network Security
Learn how to prepare for the CCNA exam
Requirements
Basic knowledge of computers (ie. how to use the Internet)
Cisco Packet Tracer (free download)
Description
Change your life with the CCNA
I got my CCNA in 2018 and decided enter the world of IT. It's the best decision I ever made. I want to help you do the same. My course has already helped thousands of people like you study for and pass their CCNA exam.
Is this course for you?
This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification. Once you complete this course and pass your CCNA exam, you can study towards higher level Cisco certifications.
This course contains everything you need to learn to help you prepare you for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
Detailed Lecture Videos
Each day of study includes an in-depth lecture video covering EVERYTHING you need to know about the CCNA exam topics.
No stone is left unturned. These are the most detailed videos you'll find for the CCNA.
Bonus Flashcards
Each lecture video includes a set of flashcards to make sure you never forget what you studied. You won't believe the power of these flashcards until you them, but I promise you they will revolutionize how you study!
The flashcards can be opened in the free software Anki.
Complete Practice Labs
Get hands-on practice with all of the concepts learned in the lecture videos with a complete set of practice labs.
The practice labs are designed in Cisco Packet Tracer, a free network simulator.
Watch on the go with the iOS app
With the Udemy iOS app, you can download the lectures on your iPhone and watch them on the go. No need to waste your precious mobile data!
Who this course is for
If you are interested in a Networking career, then this course is for you!
This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA certification
This course will prepare the student for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.

[Bild: completeciscoccna2003bckgm.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CCNA 200-301 Zero-to-Hero ! Panter 0 32 07.03.2024, 23:39
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  CBTNuggets - Cisco CCNA - 200-301 - Cisco Certification Training Panter 0 42 07.03.2024, 01:28
  CCNA 200-301 + CCNP/CCIE ENCOR 350-401 by Arash Deljoo Panter 0 44 07.03.2024, 01:18
  The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start Panter 0 49 06.03.2024, 00:19
  Cisco CCNA 200-301 - The Complete Guide to Getting Certified Panter 0 51 06.03.2024, 00:03
  Cisco Ccna 200 - 301 Complete Course by Mohanad Al-Zaidi Panter 0 42 04.01.2024, 23:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat