Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hands-on Python for Networking Professionals - ITProTV
[Bild: ch-m-c.jpg]
ITProTV - Hands-on Python for Networking Professionals
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lessons (2h 59m) | Size: 1.51 GB

When you are planning, creating, and managing networks, some of the tasks can be repetitive and time consuming.

Scripting allows you to automate these tasks to allow for reproducibility, scaling to larger systems, and collaborating with others use versioning. In this series, we will see how to utilize Python to make your life as a networking professional a little easier. See you there.

You're watching ITPro TV. [MUSIC] [BLANK_AUDIO] >> Welcome everyone and I'm excited because I'm gonna tell you a little bit about Python for networking professionals. I'm Justin Dennison and you may be asking yourself, hey, what gives you the right to tell me about Python for networking professionals. Well I've been doing Python for about seven years now off and on. I've been applying it to a multitude of different realms, IoT devices, web applications, automation, and kind of solving everyday life problems like moving files. And that's what really excites me about this course, right? So what's in it for you? Well, you're gonna learn a little bit about the Python foundations. The assumption is you've had some dabbling in Python, you have some programming experience. But I wanna make sure that you understand foundations, and then we're going to apply it to a networking kind of realm of problems and we're not going to go super deep. But ultimately it's gonna get you started give you some tools they can use to build upon. Now, as far as goals and structure, my goal is to make sure you have these little bit of error handling. Hey, what's going on with file IO? How do I use standard library, how do I do use external packages? And then we're gonna move into more applied structures, like building see allies that do some very simple tasks for us building some prompt based applications. That will again, automate some of those simple tasks take the thinking out of them as well as the errors that may occur. And ultimately, this gives you the ability to scale outward. And I think that's really why I'm excited is because through programming we can reach out and touch way more machines interact with way more devices than we would in a manual capacity. And with that power, it makes us more efficient, less error prone and all that good stuff. Now you may be asking yourself, how do I get a certification from this? Not a certification course. Ultimately what we're trying to do is get you up to snuff get you excited started and hitting the ground running with some Python in your networking career. Now, that sounds like something you're excited for. We'll see you around. >> Thank you for watching, ITPro tv. [BLANK_AUDIO]

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.itpro.tv/courses/python/hand...essionals/

Screenshots

[Bild: c61ab99b80b110cc3e6de36575bac0b3.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via UploadGig
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b3b7....part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ba7e....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6656366/Ha...onals.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) by Stone River eLearning, ITPROTV Panter 0 41 10.03.2024, 02:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start Panter 0 49 06.03.2024, 00:19
  ITProTV - Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v.12 Panter 0 25 04.03.2024, 13:09
  Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python Panter 0 49 03.02.2024, 12:22
  Python for Beginners: Learn Python with Hands-on Projects Panter 0 49 23.01.2024, 09:56
  Python - Complete Python, Django, Data Science And Ml Guide Panter 0 66 15.01.2024, 22:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat