Sacred Psychedelics 2.0
[Bild: ulj8farfcomd1yadh8oztvfkxj.jpg]

Sacred Psychedelics 2.0
Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.57 GB | Duration: 5h 57m

INTEGRATING, EXPLORING & PREPARING FOR SACRED MEDICINE JOURNEYS

What you'll learn
Learn to ask the right questions and set proper intentions... Giving you greater clarity and direction; before, during and after your journeys.
Implement the best tools, skills and strategies to navigate your shamanic journeys with more grace, courage and surrender.
Frameworks and techniques to become a wizard at dealing with challenging experiences both inside and outside of ceremony.
Gain practical skills to get out of your head; into the inner wisdom of your heart and body.
Cultivate necessary practices to prepare and nourish your internal and external environment for change and transformation.
Understand the importance of language and how the way you articulate yourself plays a great part in the preparation and integration of these experiences.
Learn the keys to integration, making sure you're best prepared for a smooth transition back into daily life.
Requirements
Whether you're a complete beginner or an advanced level sacred medicine explorer, there's no prerequisites or requirements when taking this course.

Description
IF YOU'RE STEPPING INTO THE UNKNOWN, IT'S HELPFUL HAVING A TORCH TO ILLUMINATE THE PATH AHEAD.You've probably listened to the podcasts, read the books, seen the documentaries.Ayahuasca. Peyote. Iboga. Huachuma. Mushrooms. LSD. DMT. Bufo. Kambo.You know which ones interest you. You're ready to have mind-bending and heart-expanding experiences that change your life. Maybe you already have. You're interested in working with these tools for healing, growth and transformation. You're calling in more clarity, direction and purpose.Stepping into the world of psychedelics and sacred medicines is an exciting time.The hero's journey. Descending into the unknown and exploring your inner caves. Battling demons and confronting the mysteries of the psyche. Having experiences that would give your grandmother a heart attack.You face insecurities, traumas, emotional blockages, limiting beliefs and the dense muk of the subconscious holding you back. You hold the intention of rising from the darkness, returning with great treasure and wisdom to share with others. You're committed to stepping more fully into health, wellness, heart, soul, spirit and the truth of who you are. Fully aligned to your mission, your purpose, and the clarity and direction you've been seeking.Let's be honest, it's a great intention to have, but.The process of working with sacred medicines and psychedelics can be as smooth as sprinting down sand dunes with two left feet.***HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF.What if I have a terrifying experience?What if I experience something traumatic?What if I dig up things I don't want to see?What if these experiences don't actually do anything?How do I prepare properly?What does proper integration look like?How do I navigate challenging experiences?What do I need to deal with scary experiences?Can sacred medicines and psychedelics really change my life?Can this path really bring clarity, direction, meaning and purpose?Let's be clear, these substances are NOT panaceas. They do hold potential to be profound catalysts for change though. People are all too willing to dive into the unknown, without making that commitment to do the work upon their return.And that's part of the problem. There's a lack of clarity around how to properly INTEGRATE and PREPARE FOR these experiences. We must take responsibility for our own healing and expansion, without relying on external factors. How can we take full responsibility though if we don't have the right tools, skills or strategies to begin with? Winging it ain't good enough. You don't start paddling for a wave when the wave is right on top of you. You start paddling and getting into proper position beforehand. If you're not integrating all that you've learned from your experiences back into daily life, what's the point? You're spinning your wheels in sand while expecting to move forward.If you're guiding others through these types of experiences and you don't have this knowledge and wisdom, you're doing them a disservice. If you want to get the most out of your journeys with sacred medicines and psychedelics, the integration stage is CRITICAL.And here's the secret:Great integration actually STARTS with great preparation.That's the premise for this Sacred Psychedelics journey. There's a stack of things I wish I'd known when I first started walking the medicine path. It would've saved me a couple of years walking around in circles. After spending time with many teachers, spiritual elders, global wisdom keepers, and sitting in the fire of these sacred medicine experiences time and time again, I've received many important puzzle pieces to assist us on the journey forward.That's exactly WHY I put this online course together.***SO, WHAT'S INCLUDED?Over the course of eight modules and fifty individual videos, I've compiled years worth of knowledge and wisdom into a clear journey that prepares the body, mind, heart and soul for the expansion of consciousness that these experiences gift us.What you get is:Life-time access to the self-paced course Sacred Psychedelics 2.0Videos and worksheets for all eight modulesAccess to all course upgrades and future contentThroughout these modules, I'll be guiding you through both conceptual philosophy and practical skills, putting the right puzzle pieces in place so that you:Ask the right questions and set proper intentions... Giving you greater clarity and direction; before, during and after your journeys.Understand the importance of language and how the way you articulate yourself plays a great part in the preparation and integration of these experiences... With tools and frameworks designed to overcome all the limiting mental patterns holding you back.Gain practical skills to get out of your head; into the inner wisdom of your heart and body... Tapping into more love, more compassion, more of the truth of who you are on an embodied level.Frameworks and techniques to become a wizard at dealing with challenging experiences both inside and outside of ceremony.Cultivate necessary practices to prepare and nourish your internal and external environment for change and transformation.Implement the best tools, skills and strategies to navigate your shamanic journeys with more grace, beauty and surrender... Giving you more confidence to step deeper into this path of healing.Learn the keys to integration, making sure you're best prepared for a smooth transition back into daily life...***WHAT HAVE OTHERS SAID ABOUT THIS COURSE?Names have been omitted due to the nature of this work. Gracias for your understanding."Thank you. I was reluctant and more than a little scared when I first started exploring psychedelics as a healing medicine... but your page, group and course helped me to see it as a beautiful, exciting thing to embrace.""Big ups for creating such an in-depth and relatable course on the psychedelic experience!""The course is great, you've really put this together so well, thanks and I'm glad to be apart of this group.""Beautiful, thankyou so much! I've been making my way through the first couple of modules. You have a gift allowing spirit to speak through you with clarity and gentleness. I'm glad to have made this connection and I'm excited to share this with the other women!"[in regards to the psychedelic experience] "...my intellectual mind just freaked out and it was hard to even think clearly about it - just straight to panic. But using the tools I've gathered through the course I quickly calmed myself down and got back to rationality." "Fantastic job putting this course together, you've clearly done the work yourself through the insights, tools and wisdom you share so clearly. I've picked up on a lot of helpful things to implement on my own path. Thankyou!" "I really like the informative and colorful workbooks you've added in too! I'm a visual person, so it makes it easier and more enjoyable for me to keep engaged with the teachings. I like how relatable and genuine you come across in your videos.""Hey man, sweet course! I think this gives a great foundation for those wanting to explore psychedelics and sacred medicine. Not just for recreation, but for serious self development. A wealth of info when it comes to navigating the actual trip itself, and I love the clear structure when it comes to thinking about and organizing different areas of life. Nice work." "Hi, OMG I cannot thankyou enough, this has come at the perfect timing as I'm just getting ready for some Ayahuasca ceremonies in a few weeks time. Everything you've shared is resonating so much! I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how clear and concise everything is. Thankyou again!""How do you speak so clearly in your videos? You should teach a course on that! Lol. In all seriousness, thanks for such a great course man. It's been really helpful on my journey. Especially the stuff around connecting more with my body and more with my heart. The tips on how to explore the actual experience have been really useful. Thanks bro, love the work you do.""I loved your first course, it was very helpful.'""The first edition course has been very helpful for me during the past year and I look forward to indulge in the new content.""Hey, I just wanted to give my upmost gratitude for allowing me access your amazing content and energy from the course. I am already working my way through it and the way you explain the different facets of psychedelics is next level and just what I needed. I needed something to guide me and help me on my personal journey and although I've not completed your course, I feel this will massively help me to help others and ultimately help myself within the process. Thank you brother for this amazing gift.""I've been diving into Sacred Psychedelics this week. Wanted to express my profound gratitude as I have gained an immense amount from it already only 4 and half modules in. Love your energy and flow brother, it feels very intimate somehow.""The course is absolutely amazing and filled with loads of Golden nuggets of information and advice. Thank you so much for your time and energy sir"
Overview
Section 1: INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
Lecture 1 Module 1: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 2 Module 1.1: Introduction to Sacred Psychedelics 2.0
Lecture 3 Module 1.2: Sacred Psychedelics, Different Perspectives & Why To Engage Them
Lecture 4 Module 1.3: Great Integration Starts With Great Preparation
Lecture 5 Module 1.4: Why I Don't "USE" Psychedelics or Sacred Medicines
Section 2: CLARIFYING THE FOUNDATIONAL QUESTIONS
Lecture 6 Module 2: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 7 Module 2.1: The Foundational Questions
Lecture 8 Module 2.2: Psychedelic Journaling
Lecture 9 Module 2.3: Intentions vs Expectations
Lecture 10 Module 2.4: What Are Your "Being" & "Doing" Values?
Section 3: THE POWER OF LANGUAGE IN PSYCHEDELIC EXPLORATION
Lecture 11 Module 3: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 12 Module 3.1: Introduction To Deepening Our Awareness Around Mind-Based Activity
Lecture 13 Module 3.2: Our Perception Of Reality
Lecture 14 Module 3.3: The B2B Framework
Lecture 15 Module 3.4: The RSA Process
Section 4: GETTING INTO THE BODY - THINK LESS, FEEL MORE
Lecture 16 Module 4: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 17 Module 4.1: Think Less, Feel More
Lecture 18 Module 4.2: What's The Difference Between Feelings & Emotions?
Lecture 19 Module 4.3: Sacred Medicines & Emotional Trauma
Lecture 20 Module 4.4: The Wisdom of the Heart & Intuition
Lecture 21 Module 4.5: How In Your Body Are You?
Lecture 22 Module 4.6: Meditation
Lecture 23 Module 4.7: Inspiration
Lecture 24 Module 4.8: Movement & Breathwork
Lecture 25 Module 4.9: Archetypes & Shadow Work
Lecture 26 Module 4.91: Nature Immersion & Grounding
Lecture 27 Module 4.92: The Clouds That Come & Go - Dealing With Unpleasant Experiences
Lecture 28 Module 4.93: The ABCDE Framework & The F2F Framework
Section 5: NURTURING YOUR ENVIRONMENT & PREPARING FOR CHANGE
Lecture 29 Module 5: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 30 Module 5.1: Nurturing Your Environment & Preparing For Change: The 4 Stages
Lecture 31 Module 5.2: Nurturing Your Mental & Physical Environment For Change
Lecture 32 Module 5.3: Nurturing & Preparing Your Emotional Landscape For Change
Lecture 33 Module 5.4: Spiritual Preparation
Lecture 34 Module 5.5: Death & Dying Within Spiritual Practice
Lecture 35 Module 5.6: Preparing & Nourishing Your Home & Integration Environment
Lecture 36 Module 5.7: Relationships, Community, Support & Connection
Lecture 37 Module 5.8: Lifestyle, Learning, Organization & Order
Section 6: NAVIGATING THE EXPERIENCE - INNERSPACE EXPLORATION
Lecture 38 Module 6: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 39 Module 6.1: Navigating The Experience: An Introduction
Lecture 40 Module 6.2: Classic Psychedelic Guidelines: Set & Setting
Lecture 41 Module 6.3: The Come-Up, The Peak, Tapering Off & Dealing With Fear
Lecture 42 Module 6.4: An Introduction Into The Landscapes
Lecture 43 Module 6.5: The Rabbit Hole of Potential Experiences
Section 7: NAVIGATING THE EXPERIENCE - TOOLS, SKILLS & STRATEGIES
Lecture 44 Module 7: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 45 Module 7.1: Navigating The Experience: Tools Tips & Strategies - An Introduction
Lecture 46 Module 7.2: An Introduction To Tools
Lecture 47 Module 7.3: Side Note: Protection From What?
Lecture 48 Module 7.4: An Introduction To Skills
Lecture 49 Module 7.5: An Introduction To Strategies
Section 8: INTEGRATION - WEAVING THE MYSTICAL WITH THE PRACTICAL
Lecture 50 Module 8: Overview + Worksheet
Lecture 51 Module 8.1: Integration: An Introduction
Lecture 52 Module 8.2: The Six Step Integration Framework
Lecture 53 Module 8.3: Staying In Process
Lecture 54 Module 8.4: Protecting The Treasure
Lecture 55 Module 8.5: One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Lecture 56 Module 8.6: Overvaluing The Visionary Experience
Lecture 57 Module 8.7: Meaningful Messages Or Misguided Messages?
Lecture 58 Module 8.8: The Elements Of Daily Self-Care
Lecture 59 Module 8.9: What Are We Actually Integrating Ourselves In To?
For those approaching sacred medicines and psychedelics for self-discovery, healing, exploration, growth and transformation.,If you're a beginner ready to prepare and get the most out of your experiences, this is for you.,If you're already walking this path of using psychedelics and sacred medicines for spiritual expansion and you're looking to upgrade your skillset and knowledge base, this is for you.,If you're leading other people through these experiences and want to know how to best prepare them for long-lasting transformation, this is for you.,If you're the type of person who has trouble sticking to commitments, then maybe this isn't for you.,If you're not ready to take full responsibility for your own path forward by taking consistent actionable steps in daily life, then this course is definitely not for you.

[Bild: sacredpsychedelics20aajh8.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  40 Days Tarot Sacred Journey Of Enlightenment Panter 0 24 18.03.2024, 00:16
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - Sacred Geometry: Spiritual Science (Updated 12/2023) Panter 0 48 04.01.2024, 23:59
  Gaia - Sacred Geometry: Spiritual Science Panter 0 89 01.06.2023, 22:59
  Gaia - Sacred Power Panter 0 77 01.06.2023, 22:10
  Sacred Healing Techniques Panter 0 92 17.11.2022, 13:44
  Sacred Magic Mushrooms | Entheogenic Shamanism Certificate Panter 0 136 20.07.2022, 18:51

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat