Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Advanced Scriptwriting - The Bible Of Storytelling Part 003
[Bild: i30kut1vljrjmbtffzen52gkb8.jpg]

Advanced Scriptwriting - The Bible Of Storytelling Part 003
Published 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.29 GB | Duration: 5h 4m

Welcome to the third part - the modus operandi of creating a compelling story from scratch!

What you'll learn
My ambition is to provide you with all the principles and techniques you need to create compelling stories.
Online Classes are interactive, rich and enjoyable.
All our classes include: Lesson material Questions and tip Helpful links Rich video clips
You will get a tool for writing a full script!
Requirements
Basic knowledge about stoytelling and film

Description
Welcome to the art of storytelling!My name is Fredrik Hiller, and I have been a writer, director and actor for almost three decades. My ambition is to provide you with all the principles and techniques you need to create compelling stories. This class is primarily geared towards cinematic storytelling, but the principles and techniques presented here can just as easily be applied to writing plays or literature. My hope is that you, after completing this series, will see that creating compelling stories is not achieved by luck or magic - but, instead, by tangible and specific principles and methods, all of which you will learn in this class. The board game Othello boasts the slogan "one minute to learn, a lifetime to master". I would never propose that the principles of storytelling only take a minute to learn - but you will find that the principles of storytelling are simple, clear and concise. Learning to employ them masterfully, however - that does take a lifetime.I have divided the entire course into three parts: 1) the aspects common to all characters, 2) the aspects specific to each character, and 3) the modus operandi of creating a compelling story from scratch. In this first part of the series, we take a helicopter view on the art of storytelling - we are looking at the playing field, and its contestants, from above.Welcome to the third part - the modus operandi of creating a compelling story from scratch!All our classes include:Lesson materialQuestions and tipChapter examsHelpful linksRich video clips

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction- Modus Operandi

Lecture 2 Overview

Lecture 3 Presentation of the Teacher

Section 2: Chapter 1: Logline

Lecture 4 Chapter 1: Logline

Lecture 5 Questions and Tip

Section 3: Chapter 2: Synopsis

Lecture 6 Chapter 2: Synopsis

Lecture 7 Questions and Tip

Section 4: Chapter 2.1 JOSEPH CAMPBELL'S MONOMYTH

Lecture 8 Chapter 2.1 JOSEPH CAMPBELL'S MONOMYTH

Section 5: Chapter 3: Script in prose

Lecture 9 Chapter 3: Script in prose

Lecture 10 Question and Tip

Section 6: Chapter 4: Script

Lecture 11 Chapter 4: Script

Lecture 12 Questions and Tip

Section 7: Chapter 5: Writing is rewriting

Lecture 13 Chapter 5: Writing is rewriting

Lecture 14 Questions and Tip

Section 8: Chapter 6: Fredrik Hiller´s Tool for scriptwriting

Lecture 15 Fredrik Hiller´s Tool for scriptwriting

Lecture 16 The Tool

Anyone who are interested in Storytelling!

Homepage

[Bild: 9chapter3scriptinpros3qjdv.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Understanding the Old Testament (OT Bible Intro-Survey) Panter 0 61 13.01.2024, 21:51
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master Advanced Grammar - PART 2 Panter 0 34 01.01.2024, 01:32
  TTC - Storytelling and the Human Condition Panter 0 51 21.12.2023, 19:37
  TTC - The Power of Storytelling with Ari Shapiro Panter 0 55 17.12.2023, 00:45
  The Eight Crafts Of Writing: The Map Of Storytelling Panter 0 52 10.08.2023, 23:34
  MasterClass - LeVar Burton Teaches the Power of Storytelling Panter 0 80 03.08.2023, 23:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat