Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Improve Your Business English: English For Presentations by Aidan Toomey
[Bild: yj0h-PVW61v-Ijn-Om13i-Ue-R2-Uwbf-Tv-H4ym.jpg]
Improve Your Business English: English For Presentations
Last updated 4/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.22 GB | Duration: 5h 51m

Learn 200+ essential phrases, plan & deliver presentations using effective Business English in this ESL course!

What you'll learn
Prepare presentations with the right type of phrases/language/expressions to be able to communicate effectively to your audience.
Effectively structure and present a presentation in easy English.
Know the phrases for each part of a public presentation.
Improve your presentation skills and public speaking skills.
Develop your Business English presentation skills as a non-native speaker.
Speak confidently in English to all types of audiences
This English course can also benefit native English speakers to help them find the right words.
Business English skills
Business English vocabulary
Learn how to do a successful Elevator Pitch using Business English
Learn 13 tips to successful online/virtual presentations

Requirements
Be at a pre-intermediate, intermediate or advanced level of English.
A desire to know the language/phrases and structure of presentations.

Description
ABOUT THIS COURSEMany companies nowadays require that you do a presentation as part of the interview process. The interviewer wants to see a presentation that shows that the candidate has a unified command of English coupled with a practical structured presentation. So, to help you here's the UDEMY 'Improve your Business English: English for Presentations Course!'__________________________________________________FEEDBACKHere's what students have had to say about this fantastic course:-"Aidan's course helped me to improve my vocabulary. My English in everyday work situations as well as when giving presentations.""I enjoy this course very much and find it useful for my work. The presenter has a good, clear voice for me.""It's really amazing. I wish I had known the course earlier. I wouldn't have struggled to find the business related vocabs, phrases on the webs.""Thanks Aidan for wonderful work. The phrases provided in this course are very much helpful in giving effective presentation."__________________________________________________POWERFUL LEARNINGThe challenge to prepare and deliver a presentation in English is potentially more difficult for English Language Learners/Non-Native Speakers.The course teaches you the essential phrases and structures you will need to know to deliver an effective presentation. You will learn how to use symbols and equations, numbers and trends. You will learn the vocabulary of presentations and explore the different types. Finally, you will know how to do an elevator pitch and tips for a successful online/virtual presentation.Presenting in a foreign language is challenging. This is an opportunity to improve your English Communication Skills and Speak English with Confidence.In this course, you will learn English Speaking phrases and vocabulary alongside a structure that enables you to deliver presentations that your audience will understand.Do you need to prepare for a presentation and need the correct English phrases and English vocabulary?Do you need to improve your English?Do you need to a structure to your presentation so that your audience can follow your key points?Do you want to improve your presentation and public speaking skills?Do you need to develop your English speaking skills?Do you want to be a confident presenter who is well prepared?Do you want to deliver phrases that are powerful and help to captivate your audience?Do you want to prepare a presentation quickly and effectively with the phrases at your fingertips?Do you want to speak English with confidence?Do you want to learn to speak English accurately?If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this course is perfect for you.This Business English Course helps you to master the essential English phrases and English vocabulary ' It uses video presentations and activities to teach you over 200 phrases suitable for presentations. You will:-Learn the phrases and vocabulary.Listen and see how to pronounce the phrases and vocabulary.Learn how to structure your presentation. (Start, middle, end.)Learn how the phrases and vocabulary are applied.Learn where to apply the phrases and vocabulary in your presentations.Learn the tips to make a successful Elevator Pitch with examples.Learn some essential tips on what makes a good presenter.Do language activities to lead up to and build an example final presentation script.See how English phrases and vocabulary are used in an example final presentation script.Test yourself using the numerous accessible and engaging course activities.Together, this information will help you improve your Business English communication skills.Video PresentationsThis Business English course contains over 200 phrases that you can use in your presentations and for public speaking and English speaking purposes.Example Final Presentation ScriptFollow the step by step learning process and you will reach the Example Final Presentation Script stage. This is a complete example presentation that is incredibly useful when it comes to designing your own presentation.Using and understanding the 'Essential Phrases for Presentations' is an important skill for access to education and the workplace. Don't be left behind. Improve your English Communication skills - enrol now!The skills you learn in this course will improve the way you present in English forever.__________________________________________________ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORAidan Toomey comes from England. He's a professional Business English Language Teacher with a Bachelors Degree in Communications and TEFL qualifications. He has taught thousands of happy English Language students for 10 years, all over the world, including Spain, Ireland, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Portugal, Russia and Hungary.As well as teaching, he has worked for 20 years in the International Corporate world, enjoying various essential roles, delivering training and presentations, developing policy and working with International Partners.He runs websites for both Business English language teachers and Business English language students.

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.udemy.com/course/business-en...structor-1

Screenshots

[Bild: 16213019ab567f4bfa5d84286cf301b6.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via UploadGig
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c53e....part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/37f5....part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5B68....part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7daf....part4.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6676575/Im...tions.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Perfect English Grammar: EVERYTHING You Need From A1 To C2 Panter 0 40 09.04.2024, 15:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn English with Kids Panter 0 39 31.03.2024, 11:31
  English for Intermediate Level (B1) (2023) Panter 0 32 31.03.2024, 11:15
  Master English Grammar - Advanced Level Panter 0 50 30.03.2024, 10:13
  English Grammar for All Levels Panter 0 47 30.03.2024, 10:07
  Master English Vocabulary: Intermediate to Advanced Level Panter 0 40 30.03.2024, 10:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat