Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Zbrush to 3d Printing: Bring your 3d Models to Life
[Bild: 464475091a32cgj49.jpg]

Zbrush to 3d Printing: Bring your 3d Models to Life
Last Updated 05/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 65 lectures (13h 49m) | Size: 11.5 GB

Bring your ideas to life and into the real world thanks to the 3d printing technology

What you'll learn
Sculpt Characters for 3D Print
Create Armor, Cloth and Anatomy
Print and clean your prototypes
plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
Requirements
I expect you to have some sort of basic zbrush experience.
You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
Access to a resin 3D printing is highly recommended.
Description
Are you interested in 3d printing but don't know were to start? Would you like to create amazing characters, props and prototypes? If that is the case then I welcome you to this course. In this course we will learn all the necessary information to bring your ideas to life and into the real world thanks to the 3d printing technology.
Instructor
My name is Abraham Leal and I have 11 years of experience in the 3D World. I own my own studio Critical Hit were we develop projects for the entertainment industry.
By the end of this course
● you'll be able to model good looking female characters with clothing, accessories and weapons in Zbrush from start to finish.
● You will be able to plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
● You will be able to print and clean your prototypes.
What will you learn
● Sculpting the female body
● Sculpting Armor, Hair and Cloth
● How to prepare models for 3D Printing
● How to support models for 3D Printing
● Rendering and Design
Course Projects
The Couse is divides into 6 chapters. In the first chapter we will generate the base mesh for our character while learning about anatomy, proportions and scale. After that in the next chapters we will explore the creation of Armor, cloth, hair and all the relevant details. We will pose our character and get her ready for the 3D printing process. Once everything is setup i will show you the whole 3d printing process from setup to final print.
Who is this course for
I have designed this course for intermediate 3d sculpting students, who want to learn about the 3d printing process while creating a complete character from scratch
Who is not the ideal student
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners.
What should I know or have for the course
● I expect you to have some sort of basic Zbrush experience.
● You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
● Access to a resin 3D printing is highly recommended.
Join me now
If you want to create amazing characters and print incredible collectibles then join me in this course!
Who this course is for
I have designed this course for intermediate 3d sculpting students, who want to learn about the 3d printing process while creating a complete character from scratch
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners,

[Bild: zbrushto3dprintingbriasky8.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn 100+ Python Pattern Printing Programs In Simple Way Panter 0 33 04.03.2024, 13:14
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  BeachBody - JBYB (Just Bring Your Body) Panter 0 88 23.02.2024, 23:52
  Blackjack Apprenticeship: Learn Card Counting and Bring Down The House Panter 0 37 19.01.2024, 11:41
  Intro To 3D Printing (Fdm) Panter 0 94 23.06.2023, 08:05
  Blender : Give Life To Your 3D Models With Blender 3D Panter 0 92 22.11.2022, 19:31
  Life Coaching Essentials, 12+ Best Ever Life Coaching Models Panter 0 83 17.11.2022, 14:06

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat