Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Master English Conversation - Beginner Level
[Bild: 46677722d93w3jcy.jpg]

Master English Conversation - Beginner Level
Published 06/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 37 lectures (11h 58m) | Size: 15.1 GB

Learn English with a British Teacher

What you'll learn
You will learn how to use present, past, and future tenses correctly
You will learn how to use modal verbs correctly
You will memorize the most common verbs in all their forms
You will expand your vocabulary with some common themes (jobs, food, time, holidays)
By the end of the course, you will have reached an intermediate level of English
Requirements
No previous knowledge of English is necessary
The only thing you need is the motivation and the time to improve your English
Description
Welcome to my English course for beginners. Here, you will learn how to form sentences in English. By the end of the course, you will have progressed to a pre-intermediate level, because you will have mastered the most common grammatical forms (tenses, prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, modal verbs, comparatives, superlatives, quantifiers, gerunds, infinitives, passive voice, conditionals, conjunctions). I am a British teacher, with more than 20 years' experience, who enjoys using a variety of methods to teach students. I use a white board to explain how the grammar works, and I use pictures to teach new vocabulary. Please speak to your monitor when you are doing this course, and your conversational skills will improve quickly.
The course includes the following
Downloadable lectures on the most important grammar topics. (tenses, prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, modal verbs, comparatives, superlatives, quantifiers, gerunds, infinitives, passive voice, conditionals, conjunctions)
A range of topics that will enhance your vocabulary (daily routine, time, jobs, clothes, descriptions, holidays, rooms, furniture, laws and rules, comparisons, get phrases, food and drink)
I speak slowly. This is a course for beginners. But you won't need to 'translate' into your language. I am confident that you will understand my sentences.
Repetition of the vocabulary in different lessons and quizzes, so that the new words and phrases are easier to memorize
Quizzes after each and every lecture. Supplementary exercises also attached as word documents, with pictures to make the vocabulary to sink in faster
Ask questions on the Q and A section if you need clarification, and I respond within 24 hours
Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes
New lectures uploaded every month
Lifetime membership
Who this course is for
This course is for anyone who wants to learn English quickly and effectively.

[Bild: masterenglishconversabgkfm.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  English for Intermediate Level (B1) (2023) Panter 0 32 31.03.2024, 11:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master English Grammar - Advanced Level Panter 0 50 30.03.2024, 10:13
  Master English Vocabulary: Intermediate to Advanced Level Panter 0 40 30.03.2024, 10:02
  The English Conversation Course | Learn to speak English! Panter 0 55 20.03.2024, 00:48
  English Conversation Intermediate Level Panter 0 37 20.03.2024, 00:05
  Master Excel and Solve 500 Problems (Beginner - Advanced) Panter 0 60 14.03.2024, 23:37

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat