Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Expressive Art Course Your Journey to SELF LOVE through Art
[Bild: rdioqbbesk6pa5ixmamoc7ikwp.jpg]

Expressive Art Course- Your Journey To Self Love Through Art
Published 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.01 GB | Duration: 5h 19m

Multiple creative exercises will guide you in self-exploration and practicing self love through the creative arts

What you'll learn
Receive multiple art exercises , created to gain experiential, practical understanding of yourself so that you can find a new empowering perspective.
Learn how to Re-define your relationship with your most important asset: you!
Gain strength, motivation and clarity as you start incorporating self love into your life
Raise your vibration, massively shift your (limiting) beliefs, improve your mindset and help you unlock your true potential
Tap into Shadow Work (coined by Carl G. Jung)
Stop comparing yourself to others
and so much more to help you live a Healthier Lifestyle
Requirements
You need to be willing to work on yourself!
No drawing experience is necessary!
You will need basic art supplies to get started

Description
Are you looking for a self love course that will help you to cultivate self-love with an artistic approach?You are in the right place!This course is designed for YOU if you are an Art lover and want to learn how to use creative tools that guide you inBecoming more Kind and Compassionate to Yourself and Taking the first step to more SELF LOVEso that you learn how to understand yourself better and PUT YOURSELF FIRST. If you take the course seriously and commit to working through each lecture and doing the art exercises, at the end of the course you will have gained tools to help you be more respectful and loving towards yourself and to finally be the KING or QUEEN you were meant to be!Are you ready toEmbody the highest possible version of you, the version you were born to be?Be authentically YOU without worrying what people think?Tap into your personal power and confidence ?if you are ready, then keep reading to find out exactly what to expect from this course and how to reach your goals.W̳H̳A̳T̳ T̳O̳ E̳X̳P̳E̳C̳T̳You can expect to walk away with various creative tools to help you step into the highest potential version of you.Apart from instructional videos, where I lay out the specific art exercises for you, you will also be provided with Inspirational Videos where I show you my version of the exercise. This way you can see my interpretation of the exercise. I really want to make sure you truly feel supported during your creative process and feel ready to get started with your creative journey right away.Additionally, you will be provided with short self reflection videos that contain various questions that were specifically designed to help you with your learning process. The self-reflection part is a very important aspect of the course that is meant to help you tap into your thoughts and emotions.If you take the self-reflection questions seriously, they can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and your core beliefs and values so that you can get to know yourself better.What's more? Included in the downloadable section of the course area 47-page Workbook with 15 amazing Art Exercises that will help you on your path to more self love (PDF and Word format)a 37-page Self Reflection Workbook to help you integrate self-reflection into your life. (PDF Word format)You will also receive several inspirational prompts that will help you save time and energy so that you can step into creation mode right away! (PNG format)Furthermore you can expect a highly motivated and interactive community inside the Course! Zebra Soul Art students are always highly encouraged by me to share their Work in Progress in the Q & A section (this is totally optional of course).By sharing your art work with others you can boost your self-confidence and crush your self-doubt. This is also a smart technique to keep yourself accountable so that you take one step at a time and work through each course lecture until you finally finish the course. This is the best approach to get the best results, so that you can reach your goals and take true ownership of your life.Is there more? You ask?I know this course is already jam packed with a lot of good things to help you on your journey. But as always, you can also expect a reward for everyone that stays with me until the end. Each student that finishes 100% of the course will receive a certificate of completion by Udemy.In order to get a special CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION made by Zebra Soul Art, you would have to follow this simple steps:Send me a private message on Udemy (do NOT request it via Q+A) and send me a screenshot of the Udemy Certificate of Completion that was automatically sent to you by Udemy once you completed the course. (This proves that you finished 100% of the course)Also send me a screenshot that shows your participation in the course (you can take a screenshot of at least one Quiz or show that you introduced yourself in the first section of the course).Once I have received your request, I will send out your Certificate as a High quality PNG. I will only answer to requests that were sent to me as a private Message ON UDEMY and that include all of the requirements above.***Kindly allow 5 business days to receive your individual certificate. I DO NOT send out certificates on weekends****B̳E̳N̳E̳F̳I̳T̳S̳ O̳F̳ S̳E̳L̳F̳-̳L̳O̳V̳E̳If you have read up to this point and are still wondering how a course that focuses on self love can benefit you, I would like to share the following:My expressive art course was designed to help men and women toLive a healthier lifestyleLearn to understand and love themselves,Nourish personal growthOvercome fears and limiting beliefsStop comparing themselves to othersStart setting Healthy BoundariesStart working on their shadow self Start reprogramming a negative mindset with a positive mindsetAnd so much more!What Do you get when you enrol in my Expressive Art Course- Your Journey to SELF LOVE through Art ?Lifetime access to the course and all updatesAn interactive Q&A section and ongoing supportUdemy certificate of completion30-Day 100% money-back guarantee - no questions asked!Hope to see you in my course!Yours truly, Anike ☮
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome
Lecture 2 How to get the Best Results with the course (use Q+A, receive certificate etc)
Lecture 3 Download your Art Exercise Workbook here
Lecture 4 Download your Self-Reflection Workbook here
Lecture 5 Assignment #1
Section 2: Expressive Art Exercises with Self Reflection and Instructor Videos
Lecture 6 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Watering my Plant ,watering myself
Lecture 7 Self Reflection Exercise: Watering my Plant
Lecture 8 Sharing my interpretation of the exercise Watering my Plant-watering myself
Lecture 9 Expressive Art Course Exercise :Rewiring my thoughts with a Self Love Journal
Lecture 10 Self Reflection Exercise : Rewiring my thoughts with a Self Love Journal
Lecture 11 Sharing my interpretation of the exercise : Rewiring my thoughts with a Journal
Lecture 12 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Showing Gratitude
Lecture 13 Self Reflection Exercise : Showing Gratitude
Lecture 14 Sharing my interpretation of Exercise: Showing Gratitude
Lecture 15 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : What makes me feel safe?
Lecture 16 Self Reflection Exercise : What makes me feel safe?
Lecture 17 Sharing my interpretation : What makes me feel safe
Lecture 18 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : My Body is my Temple
Lecture 19 Self Reflection Exercise : My Body is my Temple
Lecture 20 Sharing my interpretation of Exercise : My Body is My Temple
Lecture 21 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Let's be poetic
Lecture 22 Self Reflection Exercise : Let's be poetic
Lecture 23 Sharing my interpretation of Exercise : Let's be poetic
Lecture 24 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Shadow Work
Lecture 25 Self Reflection Exercise : Shadow Work
Lecture 26 Sharing my Interpretation of Exercise : Shadow Work
Lecture 27 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) : I am unique and it's time to show it!
Lecture 28 Self Reflection Exercise: I am unique and it's time to show it!
Lecture 29 Sharing my Interpretation of the Self Love Exercise: I am unique
Lecture 30 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : How can I set healthy boundaries?
Lecture 31 Self Reflection Exercise: How can I set healthy boundaries?
Lecture 32 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : How can I make Peace with my Past?
Lecture 33 Self Reflection Exercise : How can I make Peace with my Past?
Lecture 34 Sharing my Interpretation of the Art Exercise How can I make Peace with my Past?
Lecture 35 Expressive Art Course ( Self Love ) Exercise: Comparison and Self Esteem
Lecture 36 Self Reflection Exercise (Self love): Comparison and Self Esteem (Task 1 and 2)
Lecture 37 Sharing my Interpretation of the Art exercise: Comparison and Self Esteem Task 1
Lecture 38 Sharing my Interpretation of the Art exercise: Comparison and Self Esteem Task 2
Lecture 39 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Daily Ritual Positive Affirmations
Lecture 40 Sharing my Interpretation of the Art exercise: Positive Affirmations
Lecture 41 Self Reflection Exercise ( Self Love): Positive Affirmations
Lecture 42 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Exploring what I like about Myself
Lecture 43 Self Reflection Exercise (Self love): Exploring what I like about myself
Lecture 44 Sharing my Interpretation of the exercise: Exploring what I like About Myself
Lecture 45 Expressive Art Course (Self Love) Exercise : Exploring what I dislike
Lecture 46 Self Reflection Exercise (Self love): Exploring what I dislike
Lecture 47 Sharing my Interpretation of the Art exercise: 5 things I dislike
Lecture 48 Expressive Art Course ( Self Love ) Exercise:How to empower myself through words
Lecture 49 Self Reflection Exercise ( Self Love ): How to empower myself through words
Lecture 50 Sharing my Interpretation of the exercise: How to empower myself through words
Section 3: Meditation Audios to be Guided during the Art Creation
Lecture 51 Introduction: what will the meditation audios help you achieve?
Lecture 52 Self Love Meditation Audios - Dancing with Angels
Lecture 53 Self love Course Meditation Audios- Desert Winds
Lecture 54 Self love Course Meditation Audios- Healing Energy
Lecture 55 Self love Course Meditation Audios- Floating on Waves
Section 4: Course Conclusion
Lecture 56 Thank you Message
Lecture 57 Bonus Lecture
This course is for you if you are ready to learn to put yourself and your needs first,This course is for you if you want to let go of limiting beliefs TODAY and take control of your life,This course is for you if you love art and want to use the healing powers of art to gain more SELF LOVE,This course is for you if you KNOW that you are worthy of doing something for YOU

[Bild: expressiveartcourseyo5bj70.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Journey of Divine Love for Twin Flames and Soul Mates Panter 0 60 15.11.2023, 23:28
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  21 Day Writing Journey Panter 0 83 06.06.2023, 19:08
  Journey Into Javascript Panter 0 326 29.04.2021, 00:18
  Three.js Journey - The ultimate Three.js course Panter 0 327 31.01.2021, 00:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat