Stylized Hair
Poly painting
Posing
Clothes and wrinkles
Rendering in Zbrush and Marmoset Toolbag 4
Requirements
You need to have a basic knowledge of Zbrush

Description
Hi, my name is Oleg and I want to share this course with you. We will make stylized Superman model, also all props and accessories.We will start by talking about base mesh, than we will start to block shapes and proportions by bringing our references to spotlight witch is really important. After initial blockout is done we will poly paint our model to have a better visualization.Then we will start to make organic parts of a model. We will start from a fists and i explain how to make them look as good as possible. After that, I will show you how to make superman iconic face, where I will explain what to look for when sculpting the head.Then we will make a placeholder for a hair by using a sphere, after that i will add eyes and than i will poly paint them, since eyes are very important, I will explain how to avoid odd or a strange look.Then i will make low poly version of his costume and will reproject existing details. Also i will create boots by extracting from existing geometry and by using zremesher i will make a low poly model, after that i will finalize them by adding a thickness and subdivisions. Then it will be time to zremesh a hair and to refine it by make a final touches.After that i will start to make a cape by using a simple plain and zmodeler brush. Also i will reproject superman logo to a body using zProject brush just to have a better visual representation.Once we are happy with the overall look of our character i will show you how to make good pose with the transpose master in zbrush. I will show how to achieve great dynamic pose just in zbrush utilizing zbrush powerful masking tool. After that i will refine shapes and forms of a model so his muscles and overall dynamic pose will look great. After pose is done i will continue to create accessories such as pants, belt and belt buckle also i will poly paint them.Ofcourse i will continue to work on a cape by adding a folds and give it a dynamic look.Finally i will show how to make his iconic logo using only alpha, and than i will show how to make a low poly version of his logo so we can easily place it on body using zproject brush.After that we will start refining all those things that we have made, i will add wrinkles to his costume where it make a sens, also to finilize his costume i will add a seam lines and i will do a final touches to a cape. At this point we almost done, but there still some thing left. One of them is base, i will make it from cylinder using zmodeler brush. Also i will show how to create UV's utilizing powerful "UW Master", after that i will generate texture from poly paint. Finally i will show how to decimate our model using "Decimation Master" and to keep UV's.So now we done with zbrush and our model is look great, and we can start to work with Marmoset Toolbag to achieve the best possible look.So we start by explaining how to bring your model to Marmoset, after that i will explain how to create materials and additional maps such as ambient occlusion and cavity maps. Than i explain how to assign materials to according models. Also i will explain my render and camera configurations, i will show how to add a turntable and how to achieve the best possible look for our model.This tutorial is STEP BY STEP, NO FAST FORWARD, NO SKIPS.IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :Zbrush:- Stylized Male Anatomy- Accessories- Stylized Hair- Poly painting- Posing- Making greate topology with zremesher- Making UV'sMarmoset Toolbag 4:- Importing model- Creating materials- Assigning materials- Creating additional maps- Explaining render configuration- Explaining camera configuration- Adding turntable- Explaining how to make greate render image and turntable
Overview
Section 1: Tutorial
Lecture 1 Intro
Lecture 2 1 Making base mesh
Lecture 3 2 Sculpting basic shapes
Lecture 4 3 Sculpting main shapes
Lecture 5 4 Poly painting body and making fists
Lecture 6 5 Refining fists
Lecture 7 6 Refining fists 2
Lecture 8 7 Working on a face
Lecture 9 8 Making hair and refining face
Lecture 10 9 Working on fists and face, adding eyes
Lecture 11 10 Making shoes
Lecture 12 11 Refining face, hair, making low poly costume
Lecture 13 12 Finalizing hair
Lecture 14 13 Adding poly paint and making cape
Lecture 15 14 Making a pose
Lecture 16 15 Refining pose and anatomy
Lecture 17 16 Refining anatomy
Lecture 18 17 Refining anatomy 2
Lecture 19 18 Refining model, adding belt and pants
Lecture 20 19 Refining accessories, adding belt buckle
Lecture 21 20 Making superman logo
Lecture 22 21 Fixing pose, adding details to costume
Lecture 23 22 Continue to add details to the costume
Lecture 24 23 Working on a cape
Lecture 25 24 Working on a cape 2
Lecture 26 25 Finalizing a cape, making a base
Lecture 27 26 Refining a model
Lecture 28 27 Fixing a pose
Lecture 29 28 Adding eyebrows, making UV's
Lecture 30 29 Decimating a model
Lecture 31 30 Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag 4
Lecture 32 Bonus lecture
This course is designed for absolute Zbrush beginners who want to learn a lot from the techniques and workflow i show in this course.,Intermediate Zbrush users who wants to learn the art of stylized characters

[Bild: stylizedsupermanzbrustkjsd.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Stylized Game Environment Creation : Blender and UE5 Panter 0 34 13.04.2024, 23:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Old Stylized Character in Blender Panter 0 35 09.04.2024, 14:37
  Ultimate Stylized Character Creation Course Panter 0 44 01.01.2024, 01:26
  Creature Modeling with Zbrush & Marmoset Toolbag Panter 0 97 23.06.2023, 06:54
  Stylized Fantasy Prop Tutorial Panter 0 97 19.06.2023, 20:50
  Stylized Pirate In Zbrush, Substance 3D Painter, Marmoset Panter 0 93 09.06.2023, 00:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat