Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Anime Academy: Traditional Anime Drawing!
[Bild: 368429698a95edjua.jpg]

Anime Academy: Traditional Anime Drawing!
Last Updated 02/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 117 lectures (29h 5m) | Size: 37.4 GB

Learn to draw Anime characters and illustrations traditionally with Pencil and Paper, Watercolor, and Colored Pencils!

What you'll learn
How to draw anime girls and guys
How to draw different hairstyles
How to draw different types of eyes
How to use watercolor
How to ink properly
How to draw basic body proportions
How to draw different body types
Requirements
Have fun drawing
Have at least most of the materials, if not, substitute what you can
Description
This course is your guide to traditional anime drawing and painting. You will learn how to draw the male and female face and body, how to use different mediums like water color and colored pencils, and making full illustrations from sketch to finish.
This course will take you from not knowing how to draw with the pencil, to learning how to make illustrations using different traditional mediums.
So what else is in it for you?
You'll create 3 different projects in this course that will take you from not knowing how to draw anime, to drawing your own illustrations traditionally step by step!
You'll gain instant access to all 15 sections of the course.
The course is designed to take you through step by step, the process of drawing with the pencil, inking with pens, and coloring with the medium of your choice. It will equip you with the fundamentals so you can apply them to your own drawings and illustration!
Don't believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here's what you get with the course
You'll get access to the 15 sections of the course that will teach you the step by step process of drawing anime and traditional illustrations from the basics. The course is supported with over 25 hours of clear and effective content that I guide you through each step of the way.
All yours instantly
The course starts with the basics. I will be going over drawing basics necessary to go through the course with such as line, mass, and forms.
Next, you will get an in-depth understanding of anime characters, starting from basic shapes, to building poses using simple shapes. You will also go through how to draw a variety of heads, facial features, hair, etc.
You will learn how to easily construct the body with a new method.
I will also be teaching you an easy way to draw boxes that will be necessary for you to build the human body.
Then, you will be drawing a variety of male and female poses with clothes on. I will teach you the seven basic folds as well as how to integrate them onto the body. You will be drawing standing, sitting, and dynamic poses for each.
After poses, you will learn how to shade simply with the pencil and the different hatches.
Following that, you will be learning how to color with Crayola colored pencils, and Prismacolor pencils, as well as watercolor.
To create your illustrations, I will also be teaching you how the illustration process works from thumbnails, to rough, to inking.
For the final 3 projects, you will be following me every step of the way in making illustrations using Crayola pencils, Prismacolor, and Watercolor, using sketchbook, toned, and watercolor paper.
Over the 15 sections you will learn
How to draw anime bodies
How to use watercolor
How to use colored pencils
How to shade
How to draw anime heads
Perspective
Anatomy
How to draw clothes
Faces and Hair
Color
Illustration Making Processes
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with the instructor through udemy
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Real time tutorials
- Very in depth commentary
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. In addition, you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and get started on your traditional anime journey!
Who this course is for
Beginner artists that want to draw anime
Beginner artists that want to learn how to draw traditionally
Beginner artists that want to learn different mediums
People who can't afford digital programs or materials

[Bild: animeacademytraditionphjvk.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master Traditional Chinese Medicine: From Pain Relief To Ove Panter 0 50 17.02.2024, 23:13
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Turning Anime Characters Into 3D Printable Models Panter 0 39 14.02.2024, 08:56
  Realistic Drawing: Colored Pencil Drawing Art Course Panter 0 85 29.11.2022, 23:44
  Pencil Drawing : Ultimate Hyper Realistic Portrait Drawing Panter 0 97 29.11.2022, 23:39
  Realistic Pencil Drawing: How To Drawing A Wet Portrait Panter 0 92 28.11.2022, 22:47
  Drawing & Painting With Ballpoint Pen: Art Of Pen Drawing Panter 0 94 28.11.2022, 22:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat