Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Blogging For Beginners - How To Start A Blog & Make Money
[Bild: eeggypxc8ddmkz9jasuyu6ijaq.jpg]

Blogging For Beginners - How To Start A Blog & Make Money
Last updated 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.41 GB | Duration: 12h 7m

Build a Successful WordPress Blog With This Step-By-Step Blogging Blueprint. Passion To Profits The Right Way!

What you'll learn
Learn How to Build Successful Blog From Scratch, or Elevate Your Existing Blog
Turn Your Passion Into a Profitable Blogging Niche
Never Run Out of Ideas to Write About, and Continually Grow Your Audience
Discover the Secret Structure That Rules All Blog Post Types
Let Google and the Search Engines Bring You Flood of Visitors for Free
Build a Permission Marketing List That Enables You to Get Money on Demand From Your Subscribers
Develop the mindset of a successful blogger
Create a Magnificent Website Using WordPress
Learn the Secret Tricks That Bloggers Use to Create Excellent Easy to Read Content Every Time
Never Ever Run Out of Blog Content Ideas - This Alone Is Gold Dust
Understand the Key Processes That Turn Every Piece of Content You Create Into a Visitors Magnet
Learn How to Build a Profitable Business With Your Blog Content and Compound Its Effects
Requirements
This Is 100% Beginner Friendly. You Will Start With The Basics, and Then Get Stuck Into More Advanced Tips and Strategies.
The Main Requirement Is You Being Happy With What You Are Doing. It Is All Laid Out for You to Follow the Step by Step Instructions, You Are Your Key to Success, and I'm Here to Guide You
Getting Your Blog Started You Will Need to Get a Domain Name and Hosting. I Show You Exactly What to Do, and Keep Your Costs to a Minimum

Description
Is One Or More Of These Things True?1. You're fed up with your progress or your profits so far?2. You are sick of being up-sold, buying expensive software, etc?3. You are confused with overly complex training?4. You're ready right now to learn what will work for you in 2022?If there is one thing that holds many people back, especially when starting out it's being led with false promises and losing trust in your trainer...My Promise To You:I, Ciaran Doyle, promise to show you the blog business-building steps to...· Eliminate the confusion, squash the uncertainty and frustration, while...· Earning a blogging income,· Working less than you think you have to,· Getting more results, WITHOUT spending more money,· And NOT trying to sell you anything during the training,So, if you are looking for that final breakthrough, that last little push towards success, you are in the right place.===Don't take my word for it, here's what my students say...This course is spectacular. Ciaran knows how to teach effectively and to really connect with his students, providing clear explanations of concepts, processes, and tools. He really lives up to his promise.I look forward to taking other courses with him. P.S. He really over-delivers for the price he charges. Ellen C..I cannot believe that you as a tutor can be more concerned about the individual success of each and every student rather than your own financial gain. You truly are a rare find! We salute you! - Alphie JThis is my second training with Ciaran and it does not disappoint again. Thanks, Ciaran - Steve BThank you so much, Ciaran for such an amazing course. It's well structured, very informative, and easy to understand. Again thank you! - EvaPlus a whole host of others...===Blogging can be so much fun, even better when you are profiting from it. And that is what I'm going to show you how to do...To build a 24/7 money machine, that you can create and grow from anywhere in the world you are.1. Follow along as I build a professional-looking blog from scratch, even though I'm not a designer,2. Get a never-ending stream of blog content ideas, 3. Get floods of free visitors from the search engines, and...4. Turn your passion into a fun and profitable online venture. ======But what if you're not qualified?Here's the truth about starting a new blog.1. You don't need to be an expert,2. You don't need to have done this before to create great content and get floods of visitors,3. You don't need to be a university graduate, or college, or even high school.4. And, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars to make this a reality, (This really is KEY FOR THIS TRAINING)WHY TAKE THIS BLOGGING COURSE AND NOT ANOTHER ONE?Well, this blogging training is based on a blog strategy that works, and that I use in my own businesses. Also, the more you do with this, the stronger your blog will become.You see,This blogging training focuses on great research, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Content Creation.Vs.What many people teach, just simply following your passion and people will come... THAT DOESN'T WORK! For a start... if you just simply create content, you don't even know whether anyone is looking for that type of content, and 9 times out of 10, THEY AREN'T!Non Targeted Blog Content = No VisitorsPlus.Did you know?When people are searching on Google they are most likely looking for a solution to a problem that they have...When your Blog appears they are actually actively looking for the solution you are offering,Your blog just means so much more to them...When we know how to find out these problems, we make much better FOCUSED blog content.Better Focus = MORE VISITORS = RETURN VISITORS = A GROWING BLOG!If you have fallen for the gurus before, don't worry, many of my students have been in the same predicament before they came to me.So, for a change, you will learn the real fundamentals of how Google works, for YOU and YOUR BLOG!The skills and strategies haven't changed since marketing began.These are the things that actually WILL work for you, no matter the niche you want to be in, and in a much quicker time.Do you want to get real results for a change?You will be able to easily follow along with the over-the-shoulder step-by-step approach to help this become a reality for you.Simply do what I do, and let me guide you to succeeding online.======How This Blog Marketing Training worksThe training is split into 7 Modules:Part 1 - Finding Your Passion - Correct Blogging ProcedureThis is all about you and your niche, and your passion, but also...· Finding out what niches people make money in,· How it will work for you,· How to get to the core of what you want to create, · How to find the perfect blog name... sometimes this can be the hardest point, but it is a breeze with this method.I'll show you how to pick the perfect blog niche, with a simple 5-minute exercise, ready to be plucked up by you and used to create your first blog, and your first monthly revenue.Part 2 - Setting Up Your First Profitable WebsiteWe get straight into your blog creation now...You will follow along step by step as I bring you through the whole blogging website setup, from:Purchasing your first domain,Getting your hosting set up,Your website created,Your required settings all finished,Your plugins added,When done correctly following this specific optimization formula, you will get an unfair advantage, and create:Extremely strong audience targeted high converting blog,That is easily findable by your customer or buyer,That the search engines love,And that is an automatic machine that brings in more and more visitors and sales the longer it is active.You will get addicted to creating these blog websites, and the more you create the better and easier they will become. I can get them set up now, in about 1 hour from start to finish (not all the content obviously).And when you follow along, build yours out and learn the process, you will be able to do it too, but you need to learn it first.Part 3 - Finding Your Audience - Getting This Right Is Key To SuccessFollowing on from the blog website creation section, imagine you could unwrap the secrets to make your website or blog instantly resonate with not only Google but also your target audience.A little-known formula that makes the search engines think that your website is the best in your chosen niche...And your target audience flood to your site, even if you are brand new.You will be finding what is part of the NOOR Strategy.A keyword list of terms that you will be crafting your content around that Google and the other search engines have...No Other Option but to Rank you high in the search engines, even if you are completely new...This is where your blogging power-up starts to happen!Without this,You won't be creating great content for people who actually want to read it, and if you don't have this...Well, you have a Dead Blog. Part 4 - Creating Blog Content Easily - That Rocks!Content is King as they say...But, while it might be king, and it is that important, it is a learned skill...It is not something that you automatically get good at!BUT...What if you could Short Cut that skill acquirement?What if I was able to show you how to...1. Know exactly what type of content to create for your audience ALWAYS,2. Know the exact steps you need to take to create perfectly structured content for the search engines and your readers,3. How to create this amazing content, EVEN if you suck at actually writing, 4. How to blow your readers away with Headlines that 20-year blogging veterans would be proud of...Would that make you happy?Well, that's what I have in store for you in the content section... pure novice to GOLD EXPERT instruction... YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY!Part 5 - Making Money With Your Blog - The Fun StuffWhen it comes to selling online, you need to understand what you can sell...But most importantly, what your visitors actually want...This section is all about making money with your blog, and we will cover:1. All about affiliate marketing2. What affiliate marketing actually is,3. How it will work for you,4. What you will be POTENTIALLY promoting,5. How you will get paid for what you do,But not only that, how to find the right industry, company, products or services, and partnerships to promote, in any niche, using the power of Google to help you find them.I'll show you how to find thousands of products and brands with a simple search, ready to be plucked up by you and used to create monthly blogging revenue.You'll also uncover:How to look at affiliate products and programs to know whether they are good or bad,And in addition, you will KNOW if that product will sell well for you or not.This is the real foundational base of what bloggers do to make money, so you can understand how and why you will make money with blogging.Part 6 - Advanced Blogging - Email MarketingOnce you have gotten here well done. You are onto the first Module of The Advanced Blogging SectionWith everything that you have learned so far, you can have a fully functioning and long-term sustainable blogging business created...But, imagine being able to take everything you have done and then inject it with turbo fuel.Well, that is what email marketing does.It turns your blogging site into a money-printing machine due to the power of what is called permission marketing. You get permission to send people affiliate offers anytime you want!You will unlock how to:How to set up and manage your email software,Craft engaging email marketing emails,Build up your first indoctrination email sequence (you get the templates),Create your subscriber grabbing squeeze pages (which gathers your client's email address),And bridge pages (which helps you convert more visitors into sales), but not only that.You'll discover the keys to the beautifully cunning ethical bribe.The Ethical Bribe is used to convince people to give you their email address. You create it in such a way that the person who sees it would be silly to turn down your offer.You do all of the above, so you can sell (and provide value) to your customers for the lifetime they are on your email list.One Email Subscriber Can Mean Multiple Sales Over Their Lifetime.Now consider the average value of 1 subscriber on an email list equals $1 Per Month.Now imagine if you had 5,000 or 10,000 subscribers.Part 7 - Advanced Blogging - Keyword CapturingNow we already covered the keywords above...But this part of the training is for those of us who like to add a touch of stardust to the proceedings...The skills you will learn in this section will:1. Enable you to find a never-ending stream of visitor hungry questions just waiting for you to create content for,2. Allow you to dominate your specific niche by answering the topics that are key to accelerated blog growth,3. And give your blog the critical top positions in the search engines which practically guarantee huge blog growth,And... You don't need fancy software that costs you an arm and a leg, no paid websites, crazy tools, and no pulling your hair out (well maybe just a bit)...Important Note: While many people will get this up and running quickly, this training is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme and not an overnight solution.You will have to put in the work to make this happen, you will have to watch the videos and take action on what I say. But, if you can do this, I will guide you through all the things you need to build your first successful blog online.If you can...Follow the easy step-by-step training videos, YOU WILL get your first fully functional blogging business up and running and producing income in super quick time.With Over 12 Hours Of Easily Actionable Lessons and downloads,· I walk you through every detail, step by step,· So you get the same results as if I was doing it for you.On top of that, if you ever get stuck, don't worry, help is at hand.Because once you become a student of this training course, you will receive continuous support from me - for a lifetime.I will share my advice and answers to your questions whenever you need help from me (please give me time to respond though).So...1. If you are looking for super straightforward instructional training that won't have you pulling your hair out,2. And most importantly, a proven strategy to get started with blogging in the easiest way possible, that cuts the learning curve and just gives you the actionable no fluff strategy you need,3. If this is what you are after.then I look forward to welcoming you into our tight and happy community.I look forward to seeing you on the inside, helping you start your blogging journey the right way right away, and achieving the results that are going to turn your life around.Dedicated to your successCiaran Doyle
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Your Blogging Masterclass Roadmap
Section 2: Finding Your Passion - Correct Blogging Procedure
Lecture 2 Finding Your Blog Niche In 5 Minutes
Lecture 3 Need Some Extra Help Finding Your Winning Blog Niche
Lecture 4 How About Some Random Niches To Get You Started
Lecture 5 Finding Your Blog Niche Gold
Lecture 6 Cementing Your Blog Idea
Lecture 7 Choosing Your Winning Blog Name
Section 3: Setting Up Your First Profitable Website
Lecture 8 Introduction
Lecture 9 Costings For Building A Blog + A Deal
Lecture 10 Registering Your New Blog Name
Lecture 11 Setting Up Your First Blog In 5 Minutes with Dreamhost
Lecture 12 Understanding Your Blogging Platform Dashboard
Lecture 13 Setting Up Your Blogs Required Elements
Lecture 14 Adding Extra cool Functionality To Your Blog (Plugins)
Lecture 15 Turning Your Blog Into A Powerful Machine (plugin setups)
Lecture 16 Adding Your First Blogging Graphical Theme - EASY
Lecture 17 Making Your Website Look Beautiful (Theme Updating)
Lecture 18 Adding Your Image And Bio To Your Blog Sidebar
Lecture 19 Making Your Blog Look Legit (Footer Section)
Lecture 20 Making It Legal - Required Pages
Lecture 21 Making It Legal - Required Pages - Terms
Section 4: Finding Your Audience - Getting This Right Is Key To Success
Lecture 22 Introduction
Lecture 23 What Is Keyword Research - How To Get A Never Ending Flow Of Visitors
Lecture 24 The Magical Tools You Will use
Lecture 25 Installing Keywords Everywhere
Lecture 26 Finding Your Keyword Topic Categories
Lecture 27 Setting Up Categories
Lecture 28 Your First Keyword Strategy Walkthrough
Lecture 29 NOOR Strategy 1
Lecture 30 NOOR Strategy 2
Section 5: Creating Blog Content Easily - That Rocks!
Lecture 31 Introduction
Lecture 32 Figuring Out The Best Article Types
Lecture 33 The All Encompassing Blog Post Structure
Lecture 34 Speaking Your Content To Life
Lecture 35 Magic Headline Formulas
Lecture 36 Making People Love To Read Your Content
Lecture 37 ManifeSEO
Lecture 38 Getting Your Images Ready For Your Blog
Lecture 39 Finding Images and Graphics Easily
Lecture 40 Image Magic Tools
Lecture 41 Creating Your Winning Posts From Start To Finish
Lecture 42 7 Day Cycle
Section 6: Making Money With Your Blog - The Fun Stuff
Lecture 43 Overview Of Monetization
Lecture 44 What Is Affiliate Marketing
Lecture 45 What Is Clickbank
Lecture 46 Clickbank Demo
Lecture 47 How to find affiliate marketing programs
Lecture 48 Hosting Affiliates
Lecture 49 YOU ARE HERE
Section 7: Advanced Blogging - Email Marketing
Lecture 50 Introduction
Lecture 51 Introduction to Email Marketing
Lecture 52 What is an autoresponder
Lecture 53 Email sequence
Lecture 54 Ethical Bribe
Lecture 55 Squeeze page
Lecture 56 Bridge Page
Section 8: Advanced Blogging - Keyword Capturing
Lecture 57 Introduction
Lecture 58 Keyword Strategy 1
Lecture 59 Investigation Training
Lecture 60 Volume Training
Lecture 61 Volume Demo
Lecture 62 Competition Training
Lecture 63 Competition Demo
Lecture 64 CLOSING
Beginners Bloggers Who Want to Start Blogging the Right Way

[Bild: bloggingforbeginnershqakdz.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  59 ChatGPT HACKS To Make Money Online in 2023 Panter 0 42 14.03.2024, 23:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Blogging Basics - Course For Beginners To Learn From Scratch Panter 0 57 12.11.2023, 13:11
  Get Clients and Make Money as a Holistic Practitioner Panter 0 94 06.06.2023, 19:24
  Build Ecommerce, Blog & Online Course Website With Wordpress Panter 0 79 26.02.2023, 14:30
  Earn Money Online: Start A Profitable Business In 24 Hours Panter 0 100 14.11.2022, 11:28
  Roblox Lua Game Development For Beginners: Make Roblox Games Panter 0 110 06.10.2022, 01:18

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat