Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn How to Repair Radiators, Heater Cores, Ac Condensers
[Bild: 1012994ce7a2m2jo6.jpg]

Learn How to Repair Radiators, Heater Cores, Ac Condensers
Published 06/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 16 lectures (7h 18m) | Size: 9.6 GB

Brass, Plastic Automotive and Industrial, Farm, Tractor Radiator Repair Training

What you'll learn
Repair Brass Car Radiators
Repair American Plastic Car Radiators
Repair Japanese Plastic Car Radiators
Repair German Plastic Car Radiators
Repair Brass Farm Radiators
Repair Brass Forklift Radiators
Repair Brass Industrial Radiators
Repair AC Condensers
Heater Core Repair
Charge Air Cooler Repair
Sales Techniques
Needed Tools and Equipment
Requirements
No previous skills needed
Description
My 7 Hour radiator repair VIDEO training for both plastic and metal repairs covers automotive, industrial, Forklift, Diesel, Farm Radiator Repair Training Procedures.
I started in the radiator business when I was 17, my training is based on more than 30 years of experience. This course has been sold online for over 20 years on my website, I have clients all over the world.
Starting with simple brass radiator repair then removing the tank, rotting out the core, re-soldering the tank back to the radiator core, testing, painting and how to run the hose connections and how to reset the transmission coolers.
Plastic radiator repair training, I cover the removal of the plastic tank, how to uncrimp the radiator without damaging the core, next I show you how to recrimp the tank without damaging the new tank, I also cover rotting out aluminum cores and how to repair small holes in aluminum cores.
Industrial Radiator training shows hot to breakdown a bolt together radiator then reasemble. Charge air cools I show how to reweld headers and test.
Ac condensers I show ho to replace damaged fittings and repair damaged lines.
I also cover how correctly paint, test and power wash radiators. I cover all about tools equipment and safety,
Who this course is for
Everyone

[Bild: learnhowtorepairradia8oj1l.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Attachment Theory & Repair Panter 0 75 18.11.2023, 04:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Automotive starters and alternators: diagnose and repair Panter 0 150 13.07.2022, 11:26
  Learn to Repair & Troubleshoot Electronics Panter 0 145 27.01.2022, 23:37
  iPhone Repair Academy - Feldon Richards emmuon91 0 204 21.07.2021, 02:07
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Car Repair - Auto Repair & Tuning - Auto Technician Training (updated 4/2021) Panter 0 305 24.04.2021, 21:48

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat