What you'll learn
Interview Preparation
Pressure handling in a live interview
Questions asked in a Technical Inteview
Ability to think and reach to a optimal solution
Requirements
Computer Science Basics

Description
This course includes live recorded sessions of virtual interviews (yes, it is live interviews) from various FAANG companies and Startups.
If you enroll, you will know, what type of questions are asked. How pressure is handled during the interview. How the interviewer escalates the level of difficulty of problems. How important is it to write optimized code.
The interviews taken in this course are location independent as you would find some interviews are taken by Zurich Google Engineer and some by a Senior Developer at Amazon Bangalore(India). It is a proper blend of content, which will definitely benefit any one from any geography, coming from a Software Engineering background.
The Course will also be regularly updated based on new content.
It is highly recommended for Final year Engineering Graduates and Job Seekers out there to enroll in this course.
It will definitely boost your confidence to appear for a Software Engineer interview, in any MNCs.
Several types of Questions like Algorithm and Data Structures, System Design, and various other Programming related problems are covered in this course.
This course will encourage you to do more of problem solving and become a good developer / engineer.
In my past experience of my career I have given a lot of interviews and solved a bunch of complex problems. Among all of them I have selected couple of them and put them into this course.
See you on the other side of this course...
Who this course is for
Any Software Engineer or Developer looking to join a Company

[Bild: liveinterviewsessions3pelo.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 52 04.03.2024, 12:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Interview Questions - Data Structures & Algorithms Panter 0 50 31.12.2023, 00:27
  Part 3 FAA Private Pilot Ground School (Part 61) Panter 0 67 13.07.2023, 02:07
  The Best Information For Getting And Acing Any Job Interview Panter 0 86 16.12.2022, 01:47
  Win your Product Management job interview with Big Tech's PM Panter 0 83 01.12.2022, 00:41
  The Complete Investment Banking Interview Course Panter 0 86 21.11.2022, 16:18

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat