Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Meditation, Breathwork, Yoga & Mindfulness For Inner Peace
[Bild: uow1muib2kyr3cvfwg3wmjfi2u.jpg]

Meditation, Breathwork, Yoga & Mindfulness For Inner Peace
Last updated 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.17 GB | Duration: 5h 49m

Mindfulness, Guided Meditations, Breathwork, Journaling, Dance Therapy, Sound Healing, Affirmations, Mantras, Yoga Nidra

What you'll learn
A comprehensive Mindfulness, Yoga and Meditation course
6 Experienced teachers and healers in one course
Mindfully curated practice flow for deeper inner self immersion
Perfect for any level: from beginners to experienced practitioners
Guided classes with hands-on exercises
Cultivate Inner Peace
Mantra Chanting + Affirmations
Self-love Vinyasa Yoga + Restorative Yoga
Guided Journaling Meditation + 30 Journaling Prompts
Ecstatic Dance/ Dance Therapy/ Movement Meditation
Cosmic Breathwork
Sound Healing/ Sound Therapy/ Gong Bath
Yoga Nidra Guided Meditation
Mindfulness Lifehacks + Gratitude Practice
Lifetime access
Over 10 000 students taught
Completely self-paced
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Requirements
This course is designed for any level of experience

Description
Hi friendWelcome to the MEDITATION, BREATHWORK, YOGA & MINDFULNESS FOR INNER PEACE course by peace inside me.We like to think about this mindfulness course as an ONLINE RETREAT, a safe place where you can connect deeper to your true self, cultivate inner peace and reset your mind and body. In a fast-paced and constantly changing world, finding your inner peace and balance is essential to your mental and physical well-being. This course offers a unique opportunity to step back and get in touch with yourself at your home. You don't need to travel to the far ends of the world to find what you're looking for. All the answers lie within. Travel inward.ALL CLASSES IN THIS MEDITATION COURSE ARE 100% PRACTICE!Our goal was to create a practical course with full guided sessions for you to try as there are so many ways to create inner peace. There are reading materials to learn about each mindfulness technique and theory basics as well. IN THIS MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION COURSE YOU WILL EXPLORE:Mantra Chanting + Affirmations Meditation - 8 minSelf-Love Vinyasa Yoga Flow - 64 minCosmic Breathwork - 36 minGuided Journaling Meditation - 15 minEcstatic Dance Therapy (Movement Meditation) - 45 minRestorative Yoga Class - 76 minYoga Nidra (Guided Meditation) - 53 minSound Healing Therapy (Gong Sound Bath) - 50 minBONUS Mindfulness Practices and TipsWe collected unusual mindfulness techniques and put them together in an easy-follow sequence to help you discover yourself on a deeper level. Learning yourself and healing is a journey and an inside job, but it can still be exciting. This online retreat will break any stereotypes that meditations are boring! COACHES:We gathered experienced teachers and healers in one place. Each of them has a unique story to tell and a wisdom to share.Cathy Dirkx, Intuitive Coach, E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher, Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainer, Ayurvedic Practitioner, and Mentor. Alevtina Levina, Gong Master who has studied from the Grand Gong Master Don Conreaux. Intuitive Musician, Holistic Therapist, Neuro-Acoustic Researcher, Neurography Teacher, and Artist.Julia Grace Vishnepolsky, MA, LPCC, R-DMT, Licensed Psychotherapist and Registered Dance and Movement Therapist.Andrew Hague, Cosmic Breathwork Leader and Peak Performance Coach.Alina Avdyukova, Creator of peace inside me, Thetahealing Practicioner, Movement Meditation Coach, Women's Circles and Retreats Leader.Justin Ifill, E-RYT 500, YACEP, Restorative Yoga, Trauma-Informed Yoga, Bhakti, Ayurveda, and Chakras training.THIS MEDITATION COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU NEED TO:Cultivate inner peaceReconnect with yourselfRenew your mind, body, and soulRelax and unwindRelease stress Let go of negative emotionsHeal and overcome traumaRaise your vibrationsFind clarityTake a look at your life from different angleRe-parent your inner childWHY DO PEOPLE TAKE THIS MEDITATION CLASS:"My intention is to take the time to check back in with myself. I have a 9 month old and it has been a while since I have meditated.""I am very tired from the bustle of the city and I just want to relax a little, but with the benefit of my body and mind.""I am here to clear my mind from billion thoughts and listen to my subconscious mind.""Looking to reset my mind & body. I'm always tired and have no energy.""It's been a tough couple weeks for me and today I'm here for clear my mind and may be find answers inside of me.""I am here to explore. I want to start meditating, but have no idea where to start.""I need a break, but I have just forgotten how to relax.""I want to re-think my work-life balance. I am overwhelmed at work and need to take steps to prioritize myself and my mental health.""I am here today to get grounded. I'm going through a major life change."WHY DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THIS MEDITATION RETREAT:Taty: peace inside me actually helped me to find peace and strength inside. I had a rough couple of months with a lot of stress and anxiety and didn't think that something could help me to feel better, especially online. So if you like me hesitating - should I? Yes! Yes and Yes! All instructors lead you through the classes and it's very easy to follow, you can do it in your own time and you even can repeat it later, like me, ecstatic dance, loved it, did it 4 times in one week, it really helped me to feel much better and sleep better, helped me to look inside, find my fears, helped me to realize my anger and disappointment, helped me to reset my mind and focus on my inner peace during the retreat.Anastasia: Our couple has very different interests. I am more inclined towards spiritual practices and self-knowledge through analysis. For Dima, it is much more familiar to know himself through the physics of the body. When I want to go to the theater, he wants to go to the sports field. Therefore, when I saw the peace inside me Retreat program, I realized that I had found the very joint kind of leisure for us.Dima: This is all new to me. My wife suggested that we have a good time on the weekend, but she didn't say what exactly we would do. It was a surprise to me. Honestly, I thought it would be a trip to a museum, to a cinema, or to some kind of art exhibition. But I was wrong and was pleasantly surprised. We spent this weekend with practicing online retreat. I want to say thank you to those who developed this program. The combination of spiritual and physical development is especially valuable for us. We found something that could interest both of us. We will advise our friends!Anu: Very nice retreat. Relaxing and enjoyable. In todays stressful times, meditation and mindfulness is not a luxury but a necessity. peace inside me is the best way to take a pause and think about ourselves. Highly recommended for all levels of experience!Acker: I like how this retreat course has multiple teachers. Normally in this type of meditation courses you practice a particular type of meditation vs at peace inside me you experiment with different approaches! Lots to learn!Tatyana: I would like to thank peace inside me for this experience. The retreat is truly amazing and life-changing. I was a little bit lost in my career search and I needed time and the right practices to listen to my heart and understand what will make me happy in the next steps. I was able to spend quality time with myself. Practice after practice I had deeper conversations with myself and I am very thankful for that. I love that all practices are so different. And each practice opens you up from a different side. This is a very unique retreat where you can find the best teachers/coaches in one place!THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO MAKE YOUR SOUL HAPPY!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Intro
Lecture 2 Take a Look What's Inside
Lecture 3 Prepare Your Space
Lecture 4 Prepare Your Mind
Section 2: Affirmations & Mantra Chanting
Lecture 5 Affirmations & Mantra Chanting Intro
Lecture 6 Affirmations & Mantra Chanting Practice
Lecture 7 Affirmations & Mantra Chanting Bonus
Section 3: Self-Love Vinyasa Yoga Flow
Lecture 8 Self-Love Vinyasa Intro
Lecture 9 Self-Love Vinyasa Class
Lecture 10 Manifest Your Self-Love
Section 4: Cosmic Breathing
Lecture 11 Breathwork Intro
Lecture 12 Cosmic Breathwork Experience
Lecture 13 Reflection Time
Section 5: Guided Journaling
Lecture 14 Guided Journaling Intro
Lecture 15 Guided Journaling Practice
Lecture 16 Journaling Prompts For 1 Month
Section 6: Dance Therapy
Lecture 17 Dance Therapy Intro
Lecture 18 Movement Therapy/ Ecstatic Dance
Lecture 19 Dance Therapy Lifehack
Lecture 20 Reflection Time
Section 7: Restorative Yoga
Lecture 21 Restorative Yoga Intro
Lecture 22 Restorative Yoga Session
Section 8: Yoga Nidra
Lecture 23 Yoga Nidra Intro
Lecture 24 Yoga Nidra Guided Meditation
Section 9: Sound Bath
Lecture 25 Sound Healing Intro
Lecture 26 Gong Bath Meditation
Lecture 27 Sound 1
Lecture 28 Sound 2
Lecture 29 Sound 3
Section 10: You are a rock star!
Lecture 30 Final Words
Lecture 31 Bonus Gratitude Practice
Lecture 32 Post-Retreat Recommendations
Lecture 33 Let's Be Friends
Lecture 34 Happiness Is an Inside Job
Anyone who wants to create a deeper connection with inner self

[Bild: meditationbreathworkyu9epg.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 3 (Yoga Alliance) Panter 0 53 06.03.2024, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  30 Day Yoga Reset & Renew | GOYA CCEP & Yoga Alliance YACEP Panter 0 54 06.03.2024, 00:30
  200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 2 (Yoga Alliance) by Maria Sabeva Rusina Panter 0 51 06.03.2024, 00:09
  200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 1 (Yoga Alliance) (2024) Panter 0 41 04.03.2024, 12:37
  Yoga Teacher Training - Part 1 (200Hr Yoga Alliance) Panter 0 47 03.03.2024, 09:38
  Yoga Teacher Training - Part 2 (200 Hours Yoga Alliance) Panter 0 42 03.03.2024, 09:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat