Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn And Master Guitar
[Bild: hgijqafordpdkr82ns3lm7qczu.jpg]

Learn And Master Guitar
Published 6/2022 MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.50 GB | Duration: 6h 1m

All-in-one Guitar Course, Fingerstyle Guitar, strumming, Acoustic Guitar, song anatomy and More

What you'll learn
Create and replicate beautiful melodies on the acoustic guitar.
Understand basic and intermediate MUSIC THEORY enough to apply to your guitar play general music knowledge(including other instruments)
Over 6 hours on-demand videos
Identify correct chords, assemble accurate fingerpicking patterns and strum "Vibeily" to any music type.
Play over 40 songs taught step by step during the several sessions.
Several downloadable Materials: Chords, charts etc
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Requirements
No Special Skills Needed
You Will Need a Guitar
Practice Can Not Be Avoided
Be with a book and biro
Always pause video when asked to "pause and practice"

Description
Are you unsatisfied with your current level of Guitar play? or do you own a guitar and wish to play some of the popular songs you have heard? Are you tired of YouTube videos and online courses that promise a lot but give nothing substantial?I am glad to let you know your struggle is over. This course your Key to playing guitar and satisfying your craving for progress. It is the most direct and to the point complete online guitar course. Follow the Videos in the Exact Same Order and You Will See a Huge Positive Change in Your PlayingOver 6 Hours of Video lessons taught with clarityIt's available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad, iPhone and Android app ready to go! Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layoutThe more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style, you will be able to witness fast results! Dadotman's teachings are different from all of the other online teachers. He has made it super easy to be successful at playing guitar. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits. Here is what Emmanuel-Strings had to say about Dadotman's Course:"I have been playing guitar and watching videos for almost a decade and this is best course i have used so far; in terms of clarity, accuracy and the richness of the resources Dadotman exposes to us, This is the cheatcode to being a Pro"Lauretta said "I have learned soooo much from Dadotman's lessons! I've had my guitar for less than 2 months and I have such a firm foundation and core understanding of the principles and techniques I need. The sky is the limit, If my fingers can catch up to my brain. It will take a lot of practice, but thanks to this Complete Guitar System, I KNOW WHAT to practice and HOW (and why) to do it CORRECTLY!!! I'm on the path to being a great guitar player, and I'm loving it!!! It's been a pleasure and I look forward to revisiting many of the lessons since I get to keep them FOREVER!! Thanks Dadotman for answering all my questions!! You are amazing!"
Overview
Section 1: Session 1
Lecture 1 Welcome to PrideNation!
Lecture 2 Introduction To Guitar
Lecture 3 Strumming
Lecture 4 Fingerstyle
Lecture 5 Workshop Session
Section 2: Session 2
Lecture 6 Music Theory
Lecture 7 Chord Series
Lecture 8 Chord Embellishment
Lecture 9 Workshop Session 2
Section 3: Session 3
Lecture 10 E-Hacked Chords
Lecture 11 Dosortion
Lecture 12 7th Chords ( Chord Extensions)
Lecture 13 Rabbi's Guitar Secrets
Section 4: Extra Session
Lecture 14 Go Solo
If you are a beginner then this course is perfect for YOU!,If you have tried to play guitar before and quit, then this course is perfect for YOU!,If you have or do take personal one-on-one guitar lessons with a guitar instructor and feel like you are not getting the results you feel like you deserve than this course is perfect for YOU!,If you have tried learning using Youtube videos and gotten frustrated, this course is perfect for you.,If you have used several online courses and concluded that it is impossible for you to learn online, you are about to be shocked- like many others before you thought the same too

[Bild: learnandmasterguitarc9dn8.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Java to Master Panter 0 59 06.03.2024, 00:35
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Canva Master Course | Learn Canva With Ronny Panter 0 84 15.06.2023, 22:39
  Learn To Master Python: From Beginner To Expert Panter 0 81 04.12.2022, 22:06
  Acuity Master Course Learn Acuity Appointment Scheduler mitsumi 0 103 15.09.2022, 12:13
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi
  Shortcut to Guitar: Beginner Guitar Course Panter 0 171 24.07.2022, 00:00
  A Guide To Master Classical Guitar - Part 2 Panter 0 157 22.07.2022, 20:12

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat