• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Linear Algebra II
[Bild: rtpktubvv7tiol0wptlft69f6z.jpg]

Linear Algebra II
Published 06/2022
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.87 GB | Duration: 24 lectures • 14h 11m

What you'll learn
Eigenvalues and eigenvectors; diagonalization; Solving systems of linear differential equations
Inner product spaces; orthogonal bases; Gram-Schmidt Process
Least-squares problem
Symmetric matrices and quadratic forms; singular value decomposition
Requirements
Linear Algebra I

Description
This course is organized as follows: In the first two lectures, we do a short review of Linear Algebra I to prepare for further developments in the subject. Then we deal with eigenvalues, eigenvectors, and diagonalization of matrices; Next, we deal with inner product spaces generalizing the main results in the plane and in the space. We use the Gram-Schmidt process to construct an orthogonal basis for a subspace of the inner space and further, give a QR decomposition of an invertible matrix. After that, we study least-squares problems and give methods for solving them. Finally, we deal with the orthogonal diagonalization problem of symmetric matrices and use the results to study quadratic forms, concentrating on positive definite quadratic forms. We also give a short discussion of the singular value decomposition of a matrix. The course gives a few applications of the main results: use the Cayley-Hamilton Theorem to find the inverse of an invertible matrix and the powers of a square matrix; use diagonalization to solve systems of linear differential equations; use the theory of projection onto subspaces to deal with Fourier series .
Each lecture contains a few in-class exercises. I will give you ten to twenty minutes to try your hands on. Afterward, I will go over the solutions with you.
Who this course is for
Undergraduate students who have taken Linear Algebra I

[Bild: linearalgebraii7bifw.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Become a master of Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Panter 0 66 03.12.2023, 01:44
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Algebra 2 Video Series Panter 0 48 28.11.2023, 00:42
  Aleks: Pre Algebra - Video Explanations By Topic Panter 0 53 10.08.2023, 00:01
  Power Pre-Algebra Panter 0 64 07.08.2023, 21:42
  Ace Linear Algebra in 10 Hours (The Complete Course) Panter 0 75 03.08.2023, 23:20
  Altair Hypermesh : Learn Meshing And Linear Static Analysis Panter 0 85 23.06.2023, 07:26

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat