Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pendulum Dowsing: Enhance Your Energy-Based Business
[Bild: ynpfstnls7t17m12xyioq3qcwr.jpg]

Pendulum Dowsing: Enhance Your Energy-Based Business
Last updated 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.62 GB | Duration: 6h 39m

Enhance your performance and that of your energy-, spiritual-, or healing-based business

What you'll learn
enhance and strengthen your energy-based business, no matter what that business may be, using your pendulum
master ways in which your pendulum can enhance the use of other energetic tools you may already use in your business
gain insights into how you can use your pendulum to best prepare you, and your client, before each client session
appreciate how your pendulum can assist you, your energy and your workspace after a client session and at the end of your day
learn techniques and methods of applying your pendulum during a client session, to enhance your client's experience
use your pendulum to design, alter, create and realise your dream business, making it a reality
ensure you are consistently in the optimal place, energetically, when working with each and every client
uncover blocks and limiting beliefs that may be standing in your way of creating a successful and abundant energy-based business
Requirements
A working understanding of a pendulum is a must. This course does not cover the basics of pendulum dowsing. To build a dowsing foundation, please refer to my "Pendulum Dowsing: A Definitive Guide for Beginners" course.

Description
In the awakening world around us, pendulum dowsing has become an incredible divination tool that many people, just like you and me, are turning to for support. Indeed, you've been working with your pendulum for a while now and feeling confident in your connection because the results you've been getting for yourself, and maybe even friends and family, have been accurate.But what about your energy-based business? Can your business also benefit from the support your pendulum can give?The simple answer is yes.The pendulum is such a simple yet powerful and effective tool. It doesn't matter what your business may be (energy-based, healing, spiritual); it doesn't matter who your client is (human or animal); it doesn't even matter which tools you already use in your business (oracle cards, crystals, Reiki or others), your pendulum can become an intricate and invaluable part of your business as it supports both you and your clients.In addition to teaching courses, I read angel and oracle cards intuitively. And when I do so, my pendulum's never too far away. My pendulum is a tool I turn to throughout my day in relation to my business, every day.Through my use, experience and connection with my pendulum in relation to my business, I appreciate and know just how useful and how supportive a pendulum can be for you, your energy-based business, and your clients. And that's what I share with you through this course for you.I want you to receive the same level of support that I enjoy when working with clients or when working on my business. Because, in your energy-based business, whatever that may be, whatever that may look like, your pendulum can support you, your business and your clients in a multitude of ways:· Want to 'get into the zone' before your working day begins? Use your pendulum.· Looking to balance your client's energy? Use your pendulum.· Needing to disconnect from your client's energy after they leave? Use your pendulum· Looking to remove fears and blocks that are preventing you growing your business? Use your pendulum. to name but a few.This course is designed for anyone who has been working with their pendulum for a while now. You're feeling confident in your connection with your pendulum because the results you've been getting for yourself, and maybe even friends and family, have been accurate.Through this course you'll take your already-existing knowledge of working with a pendulum and adapt and apply it for the benefit of you, your business and your clients, you'll gain insight into the many ways your pendulum can support you professionally, you'll feel inspired to discover even more uses for your pendulum in relation to your healing business, you'll learn ways in which your pendulum can enhance and compliment the other energetic, healing or spiritual tools you already use.Throughout this course, I shall share with you why and how you can use your pendulum before, during, and after a client session as well as why and how to use your pendulum to help grow and design your energy-based business. Whilst it's important to understand how to use your pendulum, it's also important to understand why you should use it. If you don't know the why, if you don't appreciate how your pendulum can benefit you and your client, you'll most likely not incorporate it into your business as much as you could and should.Throughout this course, I'll walk you through many examples, some of which you can practice along with me in the videos, others you can practice on your own. However, the key is to practice. Once you understand the why and the how, it's up to you to practice, practice, practice. and witness a change in yourself, your business and in the results your clients receive through the work done by you and your pendulum.So. begin today and enter the magical world of pendulum dowsing in your energy-based business.Understand how your pendulum can support you before, during and after a client session and watch as your business grows, flourishes and expands thanks to the support of your pendulum.Viv xx
Overview
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Introduction
Section 2: Course Preparation
Lecture 2 Join the Group
Lecture 3 How to Get the Most Out of This Course
Lecture 4 Setting Your Intention
Lecture 5 Opening Up
Lecture 6 Before You Jump In
Lecture 7 Recap & What's Coming Up
Section 3: Before a Client Session
Lecture 8 Introduction to This Section
Lecture 9 Meditating and "Getting in the Zone" - The Why
Lecture 10 Meditating and "Getting in the Zone" - The How
Lecture 11 Cleansing Your Energy and Chakras - The Why
Lecture 12 Cleansing Your Energy and Chakras - The How
Lecture 13 Raising Your Energy - The Why
Lecture 14 Raising Your Energy - The How - Determining your Current and Optimal Energy
Lecture 15 Raising Your Energy - Bridging the Gap
Lecture 16 Raising Your Energy - Bridging the Gap - The How
Lecture 17 Energy Protection - The What and The Why
Lecture 18 Energy Protection - The How
Lecture 19 Connecting with Energetic Beings - The Why
Lecture 20 Connecting with Energetic Beings - The How
Lecture 21 Opening a Client's Heart - The Why
Lecture 22 Opening a Client's Heart - The How
Lecture 23 Evaluation of First-Time Clients - The Why
Lecture 24 Evaluation of First-Time Clients - Choosing the Right Clients - The How
Lecture 25 Evaluations of First-Time Clients - Preparing for Challenging Clients - The How
Lecture 26 Recap & What's Coming Up
Section 4: During a Client Session
Lecture 27 Introduction to This Section
Lecture 28 Managing a Client's Stress - The Why
Lecture 29 Managing a Client's Stress - Gauging Stress - The How
Lecture 30 Managing a Client's Stress - Asking Questions - The How
Lecture 31 Opening a Client's Heart - The Why
Lecture 32 Opening a Client's Heart - The How
Lecture 33 Releasing a Client's Worry - The Why
Lecture 34 Releasing a Client's Worry - In-Depth Method - The How
Lecture 35 Releasing a Client's Worry - Shorter Method - The How
Lecture 36 Client Affirmations - The Why
Lecture 37 Client Affirmations - Creating Affirmations - The How
Lecture 38 Client Affirmations - The How
Lecture 39 Your Client and Forgiveness - The Why
Lecture 40 Your Client and Forgiveness - The How
Lecture 41 Balancing Your Client's Energy - The Why
Lecture 42 Balancing Your Client's Energy - In-Person - The How
Lecture 43 Balancing Your Client's Energy - Distance - The How
Lecture 44 Healing with Your Pendulum - The Why
Lecture 45 Healing with Your Pendulum - The How
Lecture 46 Supporting Other Energetic Tools - The Why
Lecture 47 Supporting Other Energetic Tools - The How
Lecture 48 Recap & What's Coming Up
Section 5: After a Client Session
Lecture 49 Introduction to This Section
Lecture 50 Disconnecting From Your Client - The Why
Lecture 51 Disconnecting From your Client - The How
Lecture 52 Cleansing the Energy - The Why
Lecture 53 Cleansing the Energy - The How
Lecture 54 Recalibrating Your Energy - The Why
Lecture 55 Recalibrating Your Energy - The How
Lecture 56 Recap & What's Coming Up
Section 6: The Pendulum and Your Business
Lecture 57 Introduction to This Section
Lecture 58 Find and Remove Blocks and Fears - The Why
Lecture 59 Find and Remove Blocks and Fears - The How
Lecture 60 Turning Your Dream Energy-Based Business into a Reality - The Why
Lecture 61 Turning Your Dream Energy-Based Business into a Reality - The How
Lecture 62 Designing and Altering Your Dream Business - The Why
Lecture 63 Designing and Altering Your Dream Business - The How
Lecture 64 Recap & What's Coming Up
Section 7: Review and End of Course
Lecture 65 Looking Back
Lecture 66 Reviewing Your Intention
Lecture 67 Closing Down
Lecture 68 Your Review
Lecture 69 What's Next?
Section 8: Guides
Lecture 70 Introduction to this Section
Lecture 71 Envelopes & Folded Paper
Lecture 72 Charts
Lecture 73 Glass
Lecture 74 Oracle Cards
This course is for anyone with basic working knowledge of pendulum dowsing and who wishes to incorporate the use of a pendulum in their energy-based business. This is not a beginners course.

[Bild: pendulumdowsingenhanczmdrr.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Account based COPA in SAP S/4 HANA with "Margin Analysis" Panter 0 44 19.01.2024, 11:14
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  BIM- 10 Story Building- Project Based Panter 0 55 16.01.2024, 22:13
  C# .net 8 WEB API based on eCommerce example Panter 0 40 03.01.2024, 23:17
  Turn-Based Tactical Combat On Grid - Unreal Engine Blueprint Panter 0 40 27.12.2023, 23:31
  Holistic Medicine - Nutrition, Herbalism & Energy Healing Panter 0 54 15.10.2023, 00:36
  Overcome Fatigue & Get More Energy Panter 0 64 14.10.2023, 00:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat