Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How To Become A Powerful Team Leader - 9 Success Principles by Marcel Riemer
[Bild: IXv-Cbai-Gh-Fsl-OXofw-Xlqjunw-OUb-N53-St.jpg]
How To Become A Powerful Team Leader - 9 Success Principles
Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.95 GB | Duration: 1h 30m

Upgrade your employee relations and communication skills. Get better at listening and delegation. Advance as a team!

What you'll learn
How to behave with emotional intelligence to lead in a professional and respectful way
Why you must lead by example in order to positively influence your team members
The art of listening and why we have two ears but only one mouth
How to communicate effectively and why it is the foundation of leadership
The truth about delegation and why it is important to empower your team members
The power of connecting to people to establish trust
The secret how to inspire others

Requirements
Basic experience in leading small/large teams
Willingness to practice and apply the learned principles

Description
We do it every day, but leading people can be a daunting challenge. Do you want to boost your leadership skills and strength? Do you want to become a more competent leader who is persuading his or her team to come with you?Congratulations! Leadership skills can be learned. Whether you're leading small or large teams, there are simple but profound techniques for getting your team members on your side, your message across, and the job is done. This course will help you to build and upgrade your employee relations-, communication-, listening- and delegation skills. It is designed for beginners and people who already have experience leading teams but want to exceed and become exceptional.Leadership starts with self-leadership and is a fundamental skill in every stage of your career and life. You will learn why praising your employees and appreciating your colleagues in public is important. The leadership principles you will learn in this course helped me on my journey to become a much more effective and efficient leader and manager. I am Marcel Riemer, Executive Chef, and Author with more than 28 years of experience in the international hospitality industry. I have cooked for countless people including presidents, top athletes, and artists from all over the world. I led multinational teams of over 125 people in 11 different countries on 4 continents. I have developed this course and covered nine leadership principles I have discovered in more than 28 years of international experience. Here is what Udemy students say about this course:"Well presented leadership principles shared in 90 minutes! This course is a great investment for personal development for new leaders/managers or simply as a good refresher for those who already have years of leading experience. Marcel shares his real-life examples from his background and was passionate about the course. Looking forward to in-depth materials for each principle from Marcel's future courses. The course also provides useful summaries and resources for students' take-aways. Don't miss to download those as good tools to use." - Santi Marina"The course was very straight to the point based on his own experience which can be used as the samples of how we will do the leadership on professional or personnel. And the way he divided 9 principles with his explanation and experiences are so easy to understand and make sense of. Looking forward to the next course, Marcel! "- JulianiSpecifically, we'll cover.Why you must lead by example to positively influence your team membersThe art of listening and why we have two ears but only one mouthHow to communicate effectively and why it is the foundation of leadershipThe truth about delegation and why it is important to empower your team membersThe power of connecting to people to establish trustThe importance of praising your staff and showing appreciation for their accomplishmentsHow to behave with emotional intelligence to lead in a professional and respectful wayWhy you need to be a trainer, coach, and mentor to your employees if you want that they succeedThe secret how to inspiring othersStart becoming a better leader now! I am excited to see you in my course!Marcel

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.udemy.com/course/leadership-...am-leader/

Screenshots

[Bild: 76471e57c364dee931a8a6f87dc36bb3.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via UploadGig
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f340....part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3bD6....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6761369/Ho...iples.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Guide to Chess Principles Panter 0 74 13.03.2024, 03:45
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Psychology Of Financial Success: Master Personal Finance Panter 0 76 20.08.2023, 21:00
  Meditation And Mindfulness - Fundamental First Principles Panter 0 89 08.07.2023, 11:04
  Autopilot Affiliate Marketing Success With 20 Minutes a Day Panter 0 107 03.07.2023, 19:29
  The Spiritual Person'S Guide To Success (Certificate) Panter 0 91 13.06.2023, 22:11
  7 Days To Online Dating Success - Tyler Tray enterprises113 0 79 25.03.2023, 15:28
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat