Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Options Trading 101: A Beginner'S Guide To Trading Options by Travis Rose
[Bild: NPTlz-UJp-Jk-G404-VIUz-KWu-PLVyxx-Giyv-D.jpg]
Options Trading 101: A Beginner'S Guide To Trading Options by Travis Rose
Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.31 GB | Duration: 1h 37m

Everything You Need to Start Trading Options - Call vs. Put Options, Option Greeks, Spreads, Covered Calls + MORE!

What you'll learn
Understand how options work & differ from stocks
Learn the difference between call & put options
Learn the option greeks to assess risk for any option contract
How to properly select strike prices and expiration dates for the options you trade
Understand the difference between in the money (ITM) and out of the money (OTM) options
Learn several proven strategies for consistent profits in the options market (covered calls, cash-secured puts, iron condors, etc.)
+ More!

Requirements
Ability to open a brokerage account in order to analyze and trade option contracts
A motivated mindset & excitement to learn!

Description
Options Trading 101: A Beginner's Guide to Trading Options access also includes 4 multiple-choice quizzes, several valuable market resources and a free stock trading ebook download with bonus in-depth trading strategies, tips, and education! This online options trading course is designed to teach new traders how to get started with options step-by-step. You'll learn exactly what option contracts are and learn what to look for in a profitable options trade. Additionally, we'll be covering several high-probability options trading strategies that have personally made me several $1,000s over the years that I've used them!You'll be learning from a self-taught, full-time trader and investor on a mission to help others avoid the same mistakes that he made early on in his career. The strategies and techniques that I teach within this course are the same ones not only used by myself but also the same ones that are used by countless successful investors around the world!If you're interested in taking advantage of the massive profit potential provided by the options market... this course is exactly where you should start!Some What You'll Learn:What are options?Options vs. stocks (pros & cons)Call optionsPut optionsStrike pricesExpiration datesIn the money (ITM) vs. out of the money (OTM)Options greeks & time decayBuying vs. selling (writing) optionsContract exercising & assignmentOption spreadsIron condorsCovered calls for incomeCash secured puts (CSPs) for incomeThe wheel strategy explained+ MORE! *Enroll now to save yourself countless hours of studying and potentially save yourself thousands of dollars in losses that many new traders face due to lack of preparation. What Students Are Saying:"This is my second course from Travis Rose. The amount of information I received on such a short course is the reason I keep coming back to his courses." - Richard L."This course is very detailed and exactly what I need to get started day trading. I'm so grateful for cheaper courses like this being available to people like me who can't afford the $1,000 courses. In my opinion this one is just as good if not better than the more expensive courses." - Jennifer J."Great format for learning. Love being able to download and watch offline. The course breaks down the basics and allows for more in-depth understanding without being too overwhelming." - Robert A."Love it so far! Very informative and easy to follow. The short quizzes after each section are also helpful." - Christian P."Great teacher! I am learning a lot from your course. Thank you!!!" - Rene F.

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.udemy.com/course/options-tra...g-options/

Screenshots

[Bild: c39426b9c6c5adbab8cdc9e054f578d5.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via UploadGig
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9809....part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3268....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6761376/Op...tions.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn to Sew Denim Jackets & Jeans: Beginner's Guide Panter 0 49 13.03.2024, 03:28
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  3 In 1 Forex Trading Course With Bravefx: 2023 (Simplified) Panter 0 52 29.01.2024, 08:32
  Complet - Toutes les bases pour commencer le trading Panter 0 44 21.01.2024, 12:58
  C# 10 | Ultimate Guide - Beginner to Advanced | Master class Panter 0 83 27.12.2023, 23:47
  El Curso De Trading Mas Completo Que Existe Panter 0 48 12.12.2023, 22:05
  How To Draw Flowers Vol 2 - Daffodil, Poppy, Rose And More! Panter 0 54 11.11.2023, 01:44

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat