Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Internal Audit For Beginners

[Bild: fea917265d457d06f8ae3e03cb2e634d.jpeg]

Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 227.29 MB | Duration: 0h 48m

Breaking down what Internal Auditing is, and what it's like being an Internal Auditor, in the most simple of terms

What you'll learn
Be able to define Internal Audit in a practical manner
Be able to understand the roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
Set the foundation for starting a great career in Internal Auditing
Excel in Internal Audit job interviews
Be able to better understand the CIA studies
Requirements
No prior knowledge about Internal Audit is required. This course is designed for beginners.
Description
Tired of presentations and courses that read from a book? This course aims to do the exact opposite. I want you to expand your knowledge on Internal Auditing and more importantly be able to use this newly founded knowledge in an informal conversational manner. The purpose of this course is for you to ace your job interviews, excel as an Internal Auditor, and prosper through your studies.The fundamentals of Internal Auditing have been broken down in an extremely simplified manner. This course strikes a good balance between theory knowledge, and practical real-life examples from on-the-job experience with one of the renown global auditing firms. The majority of challenges I faced during my first 2 years of working as an Internal Auditor were due to my lack of knowledge, which could have been easily remediated through a simplified course like this. I am hopeful that this course will provide both aspiring Internal Auditors, and current Internal Auditors, with the knowledge they need to skip through the initial challenges I faced.The course also ends by giving you an indication as to what I believe are characteristics that define a great Internal Auditor. I can guarantee you that technical expertise will come with time. However, characteristics and personal traits will not. You are either born and brought-up with them, or have to spend extra time developing yourself in a way that is congruent with favorable characteristics. Use this course to note down what these characteristics are, and find out what you may have to potentially work on outside of the Internal Auditing realm.I want to see you prosper, and I am hopefully that this course will allow you to do just that!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Definition of Internal Auditing
Lecture 2 Definition of IA
Lecture 3 Risk & Risk Management
Lecture 4 Controls
Lecture 5 Governance
Section 3: Independence, Objectivity, and Positioning Within a Company
Lecture 6 Independence & Objectivity
Lecture 7 The Three Lines of Defense
Section 4: Difference between Internal and External Auditors
Lecture 8 Difference Between Internal & External Auditors
Section 5: Internal Audit Steps
Lecture 9 Internal Audit Steps
Section 6: Characteristics of a Great Internal Auditor
Lecture 10 Characteristics of a Great Internal Auditor
Aspiring Internal Auditors,Knowledge seekers,Internal Auditors with 1 - 2 years of experience,University students with courses on Internal Audit, and fresh graduates

Screenshots

[Bild: 69b3ee0690e76ba4e213ee030f1829f5.jpeg]

rapidgator.net:
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/file/948632e98cbb...s.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e84E...inners.rar

1dl.net:
Zitat:https://1dl.net/rwr3giiulm8x/bryoa.Inter...s.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Zitat:https://nitroflare.com/view/D8169DCDF34E...inners.rar

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  SEO AUDIT MASTERCLASS: How to do a Manual SEO Audit in 2022 Panter 0 73 10.07.2023, 23:29
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Bank Audit A Complete Study Panter 0 83 29.12.2022, 02:05
  Seo Audit Unlocked: Go From Zero To Hero In Seo! Panter 0 113 10.11.2022, 13:19
  Medstudy Internal Medicine Video Board Review 2021 (16 HD VIDEOS) Panter 0 99 02.11.2022, 14:12
  ACCA (F8) : Audit and Assurance (AA) - Complete Course Panter 0 113 28.09.2022, 01:11
  Internal Combustion Engines | ICE-2022 | Panter 0 125 23.09.2022, 21:57

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat