Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
AB Testing And Experimentation For Beginners

[Bild: cab3a9720da5a42e80f2cdc870368ab8.jpeg]

Last updated 5/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 283.43 MB | Duration: 1h 0m

Learn how to improve Landing Pages, Conversion Rate and Marketing ROI with AB Testing and Data Driven Decisions.

What you'll learn
A/B Testing is and how to use it to make better websites, ads and apps
Understand how experimentation help them make better decisions and hence improve marketing and conversions
Understand how you can improve conversion rates with A/B testing
Landing Page Optimization using A/B testing
Conversion Rate Optimization using A/B testing
Optimize Email Marketing with A/B testing
Requirements
Basic computer skills
Some marketing knowledge
Description
Learn what A/B testing is and how you can use it to make data driven decision to help your marketing, conversion rate and and customer experience. The course will cover fundamentals of A/B testing, provide you the process that you can use to start A/B testing today, along with some examples to get your creative juice going.
The applications for A/B testing are various, some of them are
Product Changes - Web, Desktop, Mobile Marketing Messages Landing Page OptimizationCreative designCall to actions Funnel conversions Search MarketingConversion Rate Optimization (CRO)Growth hackingLearn how to setup an A/B test in Google Optimize
All major organizations such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Twitter, etc. spend millions of dollars on A/B Testing. Understand the fundamentals so you can learn and apply too.
I have worked several major organizations and helped them deliver better marketing, better conversion and better customer experience using the content I will deliver in this course.
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Tag manager existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
I have extensively worked with companies like Microsoft, Starbucks, Wall Street Journal, ESPN, T-Mobile to name few and helped them with Data Driven Marketing Decisions.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: A/B Testing and related terms and definitions
Lecture 2 What is A/B testing
Lecture 3 Why Random selection?
Lecture 4 What is A/A Test?
Lecture 5 How much traffic do you need?
Section 3: Some ideas for testing
Lecture 6 A/B testing Ideas
Section 4: A/B Testing Process
Lecture 7 A/B Testing Process Overview
Lecture 8 Finding Opportunities
Lecture 9 What are Goals and Metrics?
Lecture 10 Hypothesis and Opportunity Prioritization
Lecture 11 Run and Analyze A/B Test
Section 5: Google Optimize
Lecture 12 Setting up Google Optimize
Lecture 13 Running A/B testing in Google Optimize
Lecture 14 Bonus Lecture
Marketers,Marketing Analysts,Growth Hackers,Product Managers,Business Owners,Web Analysts,Conversion Rate Optimization professionals

[Bild: 73ab5aac81b86fe44f8dc69f62bf099d.jpeg]

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/file/16b19050db8e...s.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2Eb0...inners.rar

1dl.net:
Zitat:https://1dl.net/ga1z7yx69635/biokn.AB.Te...s.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Zitat:https://nitroflare.com/view/5F1AA8E8CF12...inners.rar

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Software Testing Made Easy for Beginners (Project + Jira) Panter 0 175 01.05.2022, 00:29
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Software Testing Made Easy for Beginners Panter 0 155 24.02.2022, 10:30
  Beginners guide to ethical hacking and penetration testing(updated 2/2021) Panter 0 181 10.12.2021, 11:23
  Penetration testing on Kali Linux - for beginners Panter 0 178 24.11.2021, 18:42
  Beginners guide to ethical hacking and penetration testing 2020 Panter 0 413 24.09.2020, 20:09
  Cypress v5- UI Automation Testing + API Testing + Frameworks Panter 0 509 09.09.2020, 20:25

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat