Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Google Analytics 4 For Beginners - New Google Analytics

[Bild: d36fdd85aa4f0527b0a2458032b0bd05.jpeg]

Last updated 3/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 705.11 MB | Duration: 1h 49m

Start using the latest version of Google Analytics Reports called GA4 with confidence

What you'll learn
Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics New Version
Requirements
Basic Understanding of Digital Marketing
Description
Google Analytics 4 For Beginners - New Google Analytics. Google Analytics 4 is the new free version of Google Analytics. This is the course that will help you with correctly understanding Google Analytics 4 reports. Start using the latest version of Google Analytics with confidence. You will learn1. What is Google Analytics 4Data collection modelHow to upgrade from current Google Analytics, if you are using oneHow to setup Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics reportsConducting AnalysisIf you are already familiar with the old version of Google Analytics then please note that this course does not include the implementation of custom events or user properties. Those are advanced topics and are covered in another course.I have worked with Google Analytics since it's the first version and taught the classes since then. I teach in a way that even a beginner (with no background) can understand and lead the content to a more advanced level content.This course applies to everybody from individuals running their blogs to people working in corporations. If you are looking to start a career in Digital Marketing or Analytics, this course is a must for you. You will learn the skills you need to analyze your website performance and visitors.Why you should learn from me?I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high-performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and the marketing side of the business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Tag manager existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics. In addition, I have developed various courses and taught students from all over the world. I am an online instructor for the University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA), and Digital Analytics Association.I have engineering degrees and an MBA.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is Google Analytics 4 and how it works
Lecture 3 Creating Google Analytics 4 Property
Lecture 4 Upgrading from Google Analytics to Google Analytics 4
Section 2: Understanding Reports in Google Analytics 4
Lecture 5 Overview of Google Analytics reports
Lecture 6 Understanding Acquisition Reports
Lecture 7 Campaign Tracking
Lecture 8 Campaign Builder
Lecture 9 Engagement Reports
Lecture 10 Active Users and Stickiness - DAU, WAU and MAU
Lecture 11 Retention Reports
Lecture 12 Analysis Hub Overview
Lecture 13 Exploration Analysis
Lecture 14 Final Thoughts
Lecture 15 Bonus Lecture
Beginners who want to learn Google Analytics,People new to Google Analytics,Marketing Managers

[Bild: b0b010c5b561519ceab4e150f2a6b2fe.jpeg]

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/file/a1946cda3105...s.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b992...lytics.rar

1dl.net:
Zitat:https://1dl.net/m6xlut478qca/aovxm.Googl...s.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Zitat:https://nitroflare.com/view/F0DDE87392C3...lytics.rar

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Next.js Projects - 4 NextJS 14 projects (Instagram, Google.) Panter 0 47 12.02.2024, 11:26
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Ultimate Data Analytics and Visualization Bundle: 10 Courses Panter 0 50 21.01.2024, 13:03
  Complete Python & Data Analytics: Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 50 01.01.2024, 02:04
  Coursera - Google UX Design Professional Certificate Panter 0 94 13.06.2023, 22:22
  Microsoft Excel for Data & Business Analytics Panter 0 89 16.05.2023, 01:17
  The Ultimate Microsoft Excel Data Analytics Course Panter 0 86 16.05.2023, 00:55

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat