Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn To Prospect & Close Sales Like An Expert Marketer
[Bild: h29vfpgqaz68lo2nb9exw4ccd5.jpg]

Learn To Prospect & Close Sales Like An Expert Marketer
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.13 GB | Duration: 16h 37m

Learn from industry leaders and see how they have been able to scale their business to the millions

What you'll learn
Learn to prospect like a sales pro
Learn to close more deals and increase your close rate
Learn from industry leaders who will teach your to scale your business to new heights
Learn techniques to increase prospecting efficiency
Requirements
No previous experience needed

Description
OMG. IT'S FINALLY HERE... ? So, everyone's been wondering... What's the BIG NEWS??Ok, so over the last couple weeks we've been working behind the scenes on something INSANE... ? But first, here's some simple questions... What if I gave you a free ticket (well, pretty much free) to a 2-day virtual summit where thousands of agencies are attending...? Ok, ok... so what if I also told you that I assembled the best entrepreneurs in the agency space to train you for 2 full days...?What if you didn't even have to leave your home to attend...? Would you attend? WELL... WE ACTUALLY DID IT!!! ? ?? I'd like to introduce the first ever AGENCY SPECIFIC virtual summit... ​​Any of these names sound familiar? - Chad Kodary - Anik Singal - Alex Charfen - Ryan Stewman - Taylor Welch - Steve J Larsen - Ross Christifulli - Robb Quinn - Alex Schlinsky - Joel Kaplan - Mikael Dia - Nik Robbins - JR Rivas - Akbar Sheikh - Angel Pichardo Here's the crazier part... ? I've asked each one of these presenters to train you on the BIGGEST thing that impacted their business.... That "thing" they did which moved the needle forward for them with extreme momentum... By the time you finish the entire course, you will unlock a flood gate of opportunity and knowledge you will be able to execute in your business!Enjoy the show!
Overview
Section 1: Agency Accelerator - Prospecting
Lecture 1 How to Generate Boatloads of Free Traffic Even When Starting at Sub-Zero
Lecture 2 Discover the Skills to Become a Natural Closer (Taylor Welch)
Lecture 3 The Automated Organic Acquisition Flywheel (Robb Quinn)
Lecture 4 How to Increase Your Appointments & Show up Rate With One Single Brain Trigger
Lecture 5 The Leak Proof Email Campaign (Angel Pichardo)
Lecture 6 How to Write a Book That Generates 6-Figures in Revenue in Under 90-Days
Lecture 7 The Billionaire Code (Alex Charfen)
Lecture 8 The First Step to Freedom & Escaping the Agency Rat Race With Systems and SOPs
Lecture 9 How to Use an Automated Webinar to Do 80% Of the Client Selling for You
Lecture 10 3 Secrets That Get Me 80 New Paying Clients, Every 30-Days
Lecture 11 VIP Accelerator Panel (Chad Kodary, Robb Quinn & Ross Christifulli)
Section 2: Agency Accelerator - Closing Sales
Lecture 12 How I Predictably Sold $5M+ in Marketing Services & Escaped the Hamster Wheel
Lecture 13 Increasing the Value of What You Sell (Steve J. Larsen)
Lecture 14 How to Make Clients Flock to You, for Free... Begging for an Invoice
Lecture 15 How to Explode Your Business With High Level Decision Making & Tracking
Lecture 16 Doable Tactics to Get Engagement & Grow a Brand to Reach 1 Million Fans & Beyond
Lecture 17 "The Perfect Pitch" The Exact Process I've Used to Close Over 500 Agency Clients
Lecture 18 Simple 4-Step Process to Sell and Retain High-Value Clients for Funnel Services
Lecture 19 The G Code (Ryan Stewman)
Lecture 20 Sales Psychology: The 1-Call Close (Alex Schlinsky)
Lecture 21 The Mindset of Any Agency Owner (Chad Kodary)
Lecture 22 VIP Accelerator Session
Beginner business owners,expert business owners

[Bild: learntoprospectclosesptekc.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Close up, Stage Magic, Kids Party Hosting, and Balloon Twist Panter 0 52 14.03.2024, 23:59
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Sap S/4Hana Sales (Sd - Sales And Distribution) Panter 0 38 11.03.2024, 00:43
  Sales Techniques That Take Your Sales To The Next Level Panter 0 50 30.01.2024, 21:43
  Prospect & Close Sales To Scale Your Marketing Agency Panter 0 64 10.07.2023, 23:02
  Sales Training Pro: The Complete Sales Presentation Course Panter 0 76 19.12.2022, 23:28
  Smart Marketer - Smart Email Marketing 2022 by John Grimshaw emmuon91 0 77 07.12.2022, 12:13
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat