• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
7 days web development challenge: Find paying clients A to Z
[Bild: qsjrlzj8w9xqvwfsx4wao1bcc4.jpg]

7 days web development challenge: Find paying clients A to Z
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.31 GB | Duration: 99 lectures • 8h 20m

What you'll learn
How to find paying clients for Web Developers
Marketing & Sales System to brings you Web Development prospects on a regular basis
Easy system to acquire your 5 first web development clients
Monetize your Web Development skills ASAP
While learning Web Development, find Professional projects to work on
7 days to build your Web Dev Acquiring-Client System
Requirements
No prior marketing or sales experience needed. You will learn everything to start selling your web development skills from A to Z.

Description
Why learn Web Development, if you can't make a decent income with it?! Sure Node / Java / React / MongoDB / PHP / Wordpress, ... are all great tools, but isn't the goal for every web developer to first get hired? to make the magic happens. the stunning website, the popular web app.
Unfortunately, most web developers are not familiar with the new marketing and sales techniques. So they struggle to find good clients. And then, they struggle to justify their deserved high fees.
Why? Because they don't know how to package their expertise and wide knowledge into a product or a service that is desirable & irresistible for the client. If you face this problem, This is NOT your Fault! Because...
No one has taught you the right process.
Good News: That is going to change today! Because.
In 7 short days you will have a proven Sale System to start getting enough high paying clients for your web development services. This simplified step by step blueprint will teach you exactly how to present your services in a way to get paid Premium Prices for every website you create.
Anyone can follow these steps!
An 18 years old can launch his own web development agency with this blueprint.
Why?
I show you the hidden free spying on competitors tools you need.
I show you the whole mental process to come up with a web development irresistible offer.
I open my computer and show you exactly the services I use to quickly create my landing pages.
I even, show you where to click to create a great Google Ad campaign that will get clicks, leads, and clients.
You will be literally be looking over my shoulders as I build the whole Sales System for you. Nothing is hold back.
What's more? You have my "Nice Guy Guarantee". Aka, Build your system, create your offer, launch your campaign. And test the system up to 60days, and if you don't get the results you want, you get a no-questions-asked friendly refund.
One major benefit of this special sales system is that ...
You can start as low as 10$/day Advertising budget, .
and you can scale it from there. (this priceless for beginners!)
So do NOT look for a job! . after learning Web Development skills.
Instead, launch your web development agency from your sofa! and get paid premium fees for your skills.
Some people might be worried about the low cost (5$/day) competition over seas?
No problem! I will show how to stand out from all the other agencies in your area, and in the world.
For example, I will show you a clever way to create Low-Cost High-Value Special Bonuses you can offer to your clients that will simply blow their mind. Including premium reports worth 500$+, that you can get for under 23$.
As a result, your web development offer will be simply irresistible. Consequently, it will help you overcome any price objection other competitors encounter regularly.
And as an ultimate bonus, I will teach you how to conduct your « Prospecting/Sales Meeting » on zoom, and how to convince your qualified leads to buy your premium services.
In short, I will show you how to get Leads, and then how to convert those Leads to actual Clients for your web development services... From A to Z.
This digital course will cost you nothing. ONE client with this sales system (usually worth 799$ to 1797$ and more), will pay for your small investment.
As a Marketing Agency Owner, I use this same system to find clients to my agency's clients. This course will reveal the secrets Agency owners don't want you to know, for a fraction of the price you have to pay them. This marketing service usually sells for 3000$ to 5000$. But, you get access to it for only 199$.
But hurry up! This special price will not last forever.
Want to know more about all the nitty-gritty details?
Here are some nuggets of what you will learn
Discover how your potential clients are looking right now to hire web Developers in Google search
Which exact terms are your prospects looking for and what skills lots of business owners really need from a web developer
Spy ethically on your best competitors to discover what are their best-selling services and how they price them
How to find the exact best Ads in the world in your industry (e-commerce website creation, bars and coffee websites .) to get inspiration and to prepare a competitive offer
Where to find your competitors' hidden websites and landing pages that brings them high paying clients. And Learn what elements in their landing pages convince visitors to hire them
Learn how to package your web development services in a highly attractive and irresistible offer so you stand out from ALL your competitors. (This is Gold in bars. I promise you will LOVE it!)
Discover a little-known internet website to create highly converting landing pages if you don't have already a website for your agency.
Beat the procrastination! and create your first web development service landing page today before going to bed (in Less than 1 hour and 32 minutes)
How to set up the tracking in your website like a Pro. So you Never miss a visitor's data!
How to set up your Google Ads account to make sure Google ads brings you high probability converting visitors day in and day out
Discover the process of writing great Google Ads that brings you web development clients
Copywriting made easy: What you should write exactly in your ads to get business owners -who want to build websites-, to contact you
12 modifiable Ads images you can customize yourself in under 5 minutes and use right away. Huge time-saver!
Step by step from inside my account! How to launch a successful advertisement campaign for your web development agency, while avoiding newbies's errors.
Technical. The exact blueprint all of 2 Google Ads campaigns that brings website owners in need for web development skills
Bonus 1
How to close prospects in person or in a zoom meeting effectively even if you are not a salesperson, and even if you are an introvert (like me)
Closing deals for dummies: The CSOSOHA proven sales framework to convince your prospect of your web development skills no matter what is your experience
Bonus 2
How to create a highly attractive presentation video for under $10 that brings you « business-owners-with-projects » to your inbox
The exact script to follow to create natural and convincing videos to attract high-profile prospects
and much much more..
Once again, this is the same process I use in my Marketing Agency to help my customers getting Leads and Clients. But NOT at the same price.
Remember! If you get ONLY one extra client, it will pay back MULTIPLE times the whole cost of this course.
So Subscribe now! and let us find together your next 5 clients ASAP!
See you at the other side,
Jamal.
Who this course is for
All web developers. Beginners & Advanced.

[Bild: 7dayswebdevelopmentcha0if4.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn How to Find Your Perfect Homestead Panter 0 45 12.03.2024, 00:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  45 Day Workout Challenge Panter 0 65 22.02.2024, 21:13
  100 Days Of Code - 2023 Web Development Bootcamp Panter 0 63 27.01.2024, 10:00
  TTC - Nature Watching: How to Find and Observe Wildlife Panter 0 58 21.12.2023, 19:21
  Get Clients and Make Money as a Holistic Practitioner Panter 0 103 06.06.2023, 19:24
  Clients & Community -The Prominence Partnership Program emmuon91 0 79 28.12.2022, 11:39
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat