Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
RPA - Complete UiPath Fundamentals Bootcamp with 8 Exercises
[Bild: yznbyinazfu0wbynes0nhp6ch8.jpg]

RPA - Complete UiPath Fundamentals Bootcamp with 8 Exercises
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.29 GB | Duration: 73 lectures • 16h 14m

What you'll learn
Students already familiar with UiPath who want to fill in the knowledge gaps they may have to increase their expertise, skills, and know-how
New RPA developers will become more comfortable creating automations by mastering UiPath numerous activities
Developers will master fundamental UiPath automation activities and can use course material as a reference in their everyday work
Students will learn how to use various UiPath activities and when to prefer one activity to another
Students will learn to use UiPath Studio alongside other technologies like Excel, SQL, and NoSQL databases
Requirements
Basic familiarity of a programming language
Interest in learning RPA

Description
This course covers the fundamentals of UiPath Studio. It discusses most of the UiPath activities you will need to use on daily basis. It also gives special attention to those UiPath features that most experienced developers do not understand well. UiPath is one of the most complete RPA solutions in the market. Customers demand a lot from it. As a developer this course will help you make the best use of it in your programs. The course will also make recommendations as to how to best utilize the tool with other technologies.
Before I started learning RPA, I had more than ten years of experience as a software developer. Although, the UiPath tool looked simple when I first started using it. I discovered it is more sophisticated and complex as I started developing more applications. I am sharing my knowledge with you here and I hope it will help you become a great RPA developer. The course is full of examples to help you understand different concepts. I made it as complete as possible so that it can help you master the tool.
This is a hands-on course. You will get extensive practice with hands-on exercises and projects. So, make sure you try to code yourself as this is the only way to be a great developer.
Note: This course is best viewed on a big monitor in 1920x1080 "full-screen" mode.
Who this course is for
Anyone who want to learn RPA
RPA developers who want to upgrade their technical skills and investigate very UiPath activity in a short time, this course cover them in details
RPA developers who want to master various UiPath activities and to learn how to best leverage the tool
Developers who want to know when to prefer an activity to another for best application performance

[Bild: rpacompleteuipathfundsffnn.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start Panter 0 60 06.03.2024, 00:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete 2024 Web Development Bootcamp Panter 0 88 06.02.2024, 08:20
  100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Panter 0 60 05.02.2024, 11:04
  Web Development Complete Bootcamp By Vishal soni 2023 Panter 0 55 02.01.2024, 23:41
  Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with UiPath Panter 0 70 20.08.2023, 21:05
  Mongodb - The Complete Dev Bootcamp | Beginner-Expert (2023) Panter 0 98 08.03.2023, 14:33

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat