Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Excellence in Product and Brand Management
[Bild: oewcyx9q3l6mw1p9wo7qt0uet8.jpg]

Excellence in Product and Brand Management
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.14 GB | Duration: 6h 11m

that will help you fly in your marketing career in many industries including FMCG, FMCD and IT

What you'll learn
Understanding what are they looking for in Excellence in Product Management
Learn what are the tools and techniques like SWOT, STP, 4Ps, U&A, Concept Testing, Concept Use Test, GTM Strategy, Digital Marketing etc
Learn how to build Excellence in Product Management using these tools and techniques
Start building Excellence in Product Management by doing an internship with us
Requirements
Open mind, willingness to learn and make successful career in marketing

Description
Do you want to fly in your marketing career higher than most others by gaining excellence in product management?
Take a look at this Udemy course only where you will
Build excellence in Product Management. This course is based on 26 years of my experiences at Hindustan Unilever, Johnson & Johnson and Danone learning all about Product Management.
Gain Practical Experience by doing real life Brand Management Internship with us
Preview 50% of lectures for FREE
Attend FREE weekly Zoom Video session to clear your doubts on this topic
Get Enrichmentors Course Completion Certificate cum Letter of Recommendation
Get any of my other courses Free when you buy this course
Get 30 days Money Back Gaurantee
The content for this course has come from my own experiences as a Product Manager at Hindustan Unilever for the Leaf Tea Brand, General Manager Marketing at Johnson & Johnson Consumer India and Managing Director at Dumex India which is now a part of Danone India. As you will see in the Previews, a lot of examples have been drawn from a Consulting Assignment I did for Cello India formulating the Entry Strategy including a Marketing Plan for BIC USA in the Shavers category. All these got molded into this course while preparing MBA students at IIM Udaipur during last 6 years.
You can also get a Enrichmentors Course Completion Certificate cum Letter of Recommendation to whoever will complete their assignments and Practice Test successfully. These certificates will be signed by me and will be in addition to the normal Udemy Certificate you get on completion of the course. You will need to score 75% in the Practice Test and complete all the steps of the assignment to my satisfaction of similar level. It will be great if you can also do the rating and write reviews while doing the course as a feedback to us!
Please remember that this course comes with 30 days Money Back Gaurantee using which you can get a full refund if you are not satisfied after doing the full course
Who this course is for
Marketing professionals
MBA students aspiring to become Product Managers
Product Managers
Brand Managers
Undergraduate students

[Bild: excellenceinproductanw8fto.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - A Brand Called You Panter 0 44 24.12.2023, 17:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Excellence in Solutions Design Panter 0 152 23.06.2023, 08:15
  Guesstimates and Case Interviews Excellence Panter 0 83 06.06.2023, 18:25
  Personal Brand Creator Pro by Corey Challow emmuon91 0 66 06.12.2022, 13:40
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Win your Product Management job interview with Big Tech's PM Panter 0 83 01.12.2022, 00:41
  Excellence In Sales Management Panter 0 95 11.11.2022, 14:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat