Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Engineering Drawing + AutoCAD for Engineers & Hobbyists
[Bild: 449821222c505ciu.jpg]

Engineering Drawing + AutoCAD for Engineers & Hobbyists
Published 05/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 139 lectures (14h 41m) | Size: 8.84 GB

Learn Basic Engineering drawing and AutoCAD with lots of examples and graphics

What you'll learn
How to read and understand the information contained within an engineering drawing
Understand Orthographic Projections and know how a part will be shown in different views
Draw engineering drawing on drawing sheets using instruments
Students will be able to draw various 2D views and sectional views of a three-dimensional object
Learn AutoCAD drafting software
Requirements
No drawing skills needed.
Description
About this Course
This is a complete designer's course. The student will take a journey from reading & understanding Engineering Drawing, then create the drawings on paper drawing sheets and further enhance their drawing skills and resume further by learning AutoCAD.
This is an Ultimate Designer's Course that will show you how to create advanced drawings using drawing paper and AutoCAD software. So This course will enhance or give you skills to be an expert in the world of engineering drawing.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing to creating advanced masterpieces and having a deep understanding of drawing fundamentals.
Course covers Total syllabus of First year engineering.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of drawing using standard drawing instruments like drafter in many different methods using specially designed examples for your better understanding on the subject. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs at the least work time.
As we know that practically you will not get to operate your desired version of AutoCAD at your job. So you will learn about the interfaces of various versions of AutoCAD i.e from 2015 to 2021. Hence you will be able to operate any version of AutoCAD with great ease.
In this training program you will experience a unique successful method of teaching developed and experimented on 1000's of students in live sessions. This course is designed for individuals who are new to Engineering drawing and AutoCAD or the students who had learned AutoCAD long time ago and just want a brush up on the tools and features quickly and use in their projects immediately along with upgrading knowledge on Engineering drawing theories.
This course introduces the tools of AutoCAD in a step by step process which will enable you to clearly understand the application of the tools under discussion before starting the next tool.
You will witness a Uniquely Designed Course by Mr. S.N.S.Roy; who heads our Product Design Unit. He has an Experience of Over 45 years in Design and Development of various Aerospace projects.
Some of the Reviews of our Students from AutoCAD Course
Luis Pablo Cruz Barragan
Great course, I had some experience before with some 3D modeling software so I thought I would not struggle much in AutoCAD but as said at the beginning, many commands and shortcuts are new and specific to AutoCAD. It is nice that so many time is taken to explain the basics, for 100 % beginners and also for non beginners who think would know it, but when you realize it is really different to what you had been doing, having that support in the videos makes it worth watching because you know that any doubt you may have is already being answered. Great Job!
Jag Pal Singh
This is very very helpful for me as I am was not aware of such tricky and convenient practices to draw the objects very accurately.
Shahrukh Ahmad
Full course was excellent.....I completely watched all the tutorials and i brushed up my drafting skills.....I personally recommend you to enroll in this course if you're looking for a great drafting and designing career ahead.
Cinka Kumar
I am in the midway of the course and so far very good course. Very good designed content. The exercise drawing and the drawing that we make are arranged side by side which makes the understanding easy.
What you will get in this course
Over 14.5 hours of Engineering drawing and AutoCAD Course content in about 140 lectures
All the Exercise and Example Files are available for download and practice.
At the end of each section you will encounter a QUIZ related to that section which will enhance your understanding further
Dedicated section on demo of AutoCAD 2015 to 2022 User interfaces which will enable students to work on any version of AutoCAD
We are updating our course with new content (drawings and concepts) every month
An eBook containing the AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts at one place for your ready reference is included
A QUIZ at the end of the course containing questions on the entire span of the course which will help you in attending Interviews.
This course will help you to prepare for Autodesk certified Exams.
Will take you on a journey for not only LEARNING Engineering drawing and AutoCAD but EXPERIENCING them.
So What are you waiting for ENROLL today to EXPERIENCE and not just LEARN!
Who this course is for
First year all branches Engineering students
Engineering Degree/ Diploma/ ITI students and 12th Class science stream students
Civil engineers and hobbyists
Any one who loves drawing
Industry Professionals who want a structured study on the subject
Students who want to learn Engineering drawing along with AutoCAD

[Bild: engineeringdrawingautn1do8.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Engineering Drawing For Dummies - Learn Engineering Graphics Panter 0 44 20.03.2024, 00:37
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Realistic Drawing: Colored Pencil Drawing Art Course Panter 0 95 29.11.2022, 23:44
  Pencil Drawing : Ultimate Hyper Realistic Portrait Drawing Panter 0 106 29.11.2022, 23:39
  Realistic Pencil Drawing: How To Drawing A Wet Portrait Panter 0 101 28.11.2022, 22:47
  Drawing & Painting With Ballpoint Pen: Art Of Pen Drawing Panter 0 106 28.11.2022, 22:21
  The Complete Drawing Course: Colored Pencil Drawing Art Panter 0 85 28.11.2022, 22:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat