Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
RStudio Bootcamp- for Data Management, Statistics & graphics
[Bild: v6ntceclakxrtwkrksx7as9igm.jpg]

RStudio Bootcamp- for Data Management, Statistics & graphics
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.86 GB | Duration: 12h 38m

A complete guide to RStudio- from performing simple operations, to developing complex models, visualization & simulation

What you'll learn
Primary goal is to provide users with an easy way to learn how to perform an analytics task in RStudio.
Includes many common tasks, including data management, descriptive summaries, inferential procedures, regression analysis, multivariate methods and graphics.
Includes some complex applications such as Simulation
Tried to provide a simple classroom type approach that is easy to understand for a new user, and supplied several solutions where
Requirements
Those who have an understanding of Basic Statistics upto the level of Multiple Regression Analysis. If not, don't worry as this course covers basics before climbing up the ladder.

Description
R is a general purpose statistical software package used in many fields of research. It is licensed for free - an open source software. It has large user and growing developer base.
I have developed this course for users of R. My primary goal is to provide an easy way to learn how to perform an analytic task in this system, without having to go through complex documentations. This course will give you a classroom like training experience and covers vast topics such as data management, descriptive summaries. inferential procedures, regression analysis, time series analysis, multivariate methods, simulation and graphics.
Therefore this course not only teaches you to clean and analyze data, it also gives you a pavement to develop colorful reports for the purpose of management communication.
I did not attempt to complicate things in as many ways as possible to keep the understanding sweet and simple. I have given a simple approach that is easy to understand for a new user, and have tried to provide several solutions where deemed possible.
I request you to watch the lectures at your own pace and practice the codes one by one with the given and new datasets. This will enhance your learning even more.
Who this course is for
If you intend to be a professional analyst, who use multiple statistical packages daily, this course is for you !
Useful for statisticians, epidemiologists, economists, engineers, physicians, sociologists and others engaged in data analysis.
This course intends to bolster the analytic abilities of a new user as well

[Bild: rstudiobootcampfordatnnioj.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Statistics & Excel (2023) Panter 0 59 16.01.2024, 22:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Become A Master of Statistics Panter 0 46 28.11.2023, 00:25
  A-Level Statistics Made Easy (Full Course) Panter 0 65 07.08.2023, 21:31
  Business Statistics Made Easy Panter 0 68 03.08.2023, 22:47
  SQL BootCamp - Learn MySQL for Data Analysis Panter 0 71 24.02.2023, 16:06
  Learn Python Libraries For Data Analysis & Data Manipulation Panter 0 93 22.12.2022, 22:33

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat