Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Schoolism - Visual Development Step by Step with Sylvain Marc
[Bild: a-Aw8m-R3-SCo02g-H9-Pq-LEAz-Krln89wm-Xp-H.jpg]
Schoolism - Visual Development Step by Step with Sylvain Marc
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | Duration: 5h 55m | 12.54 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Visual development is a key role in the process of making an animated movie and creating whole worlds from scratch that will end up on the big screen and move audiences around the world. So when I thought about preparing a course about visual development, I thought of everything that is already available out there that covers the theory you would need to help you with your art: perspective, composition, values, contrast, and so on. But there's one fundamental question that's often unaddressed: What does it really take to become a good visual development artist and work in feature animation?

In this course, I'm going to share with you my own experience, my approach, as well as my thoughts andcreative process in the form of a giant demo and making-of, if you will, as we put theory into practice. With a strong emphasis on environment design, you'll come along with me as I take you on a journey through my brain and through my own process while I break down the steps of making artworks from start to finish, as if I were doing them for pre-production on an animated feature film. I will cover a wide-range of topics while I take you through the entire process from references and thumbnails, to rough and cleanup, to shading and lighting, and finally, color. I will even touch on character design in a dedicated lesson. Lastly, I will share some general tips and advice and my thoughts about freelancing remotely, which will hopefully help you as you move further in your career.

If you're interested in a career as a visual development artist for feature animation, this course will give you the know-how to create your own unique art that will help bring animated films to life!

Homepage
Zitat:https://schoolism.com/courses/art/visual...lvain-marc

Screenshots

[Bild: c28c5a121d16786a1f2a0fea90714dec.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via UploadGig
Zitat:http://peeplink.in/513dffae1956

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6794124/Sc...nMarc.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 9 - Build Complete Portfolio Website (Step-By-Step) Panter 0 55 13.02.2024, 16:42
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Quick SQL in VB.Net: Database Apps in Visual Basic SQL Panter 0 71 09.01.2024, 23:36
  Mastering C++20 Programming: A Visual and Practical Approach Panter 0 48 02.01.2024, 23:46
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 58 30.12.2023, 00:46
  Ielts Step-By-Step | Mastering Speaking & Writing Panter 0 57 24.11.2023, 22:13
  How To Draw Horses Step By Step - 4 Subjects In 1 Course Panter 0 62 11.11.2023, 01:33

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat