Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn WinDev 26 With Me
[Bild: 4550810f91b345cpi.jpg]

Learn WinDev 26 With Me
Published 05/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 52 lectures (22h 49m) | Size: 10.4 GB

Let me be your guide and study partner while working through the WinDev 26 tutorial

What you'll learn
WinDev 26 Tutorial Walk Through
How To Work With WLanguage
WinDev Developer Communities
WinDev Success Stories
Requirements
No previous programming experience needed. Having a good understanding of computers and networks is enough for this course.
Description
This is course built for anyone that has a strong desire to learn an amazing software development language in WinDev by PC SOFT. If you are someone that would like to learn a language that will provide the skills allowing you to build soft solid foundation to be an application developer, this course is for you. As someone who spent four years in college earning a bachelors degree, I can assure you that learning WinDev over the course of six months will provide you more financial freedom, flexibility and opportunity than almost any 4 year degree. The WinDev language and this course is truly for anyone that is willing to put in the time to learn a skill that will allow them to build solutions for companies at a fraction of the cost to their budget with incredible speed compared to other application development languages. Finally, this development language is barely marketed in the United States at this point yet everyone you meet that creates applications with it, would not consider changing to any other language. The course will explain why this language is relatively unknown in the US. For those that are lucky enough to hear about it and learn it, the sky is the limit for what you can build and accomplish.
Who this course is for
Anyone Who Wants To Learn WinDev 26

[Bild: learnwindev26withmexpfjp.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Gestion De Stock, Créez Votre Propre Application En Windev Panter 0 170 14.07.2022, 14:55
Letzter Beitrag: Panter

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat