Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
20M View Creator's Youtube MasterClass!
[Bild: zzoblgnpsfuuduk32eck9i9cul.jpg]

20M View Creator's Youtube MasterClass!
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.38 GB | Duration: 49 lectures • 4h 58m

What you'll learn
How to Create a Professional, Optimized YouTube Channel!
How to Create Viral Videos the Audience & YouTube's Algorithm Will Love!
How to Grow an Audience that Loves Your Content!
How to Make Money From Your Videos Right From Day 1!
Requirements
You DON'T need to know ANYTHING about YouTube to take this course. I teach everything from the basics on up! You just need English language proficiency and basic Windows proficiency!

Description
YouTube is the most powerful social media platform on Earth. Over 2 billion people visit every month, and 81% of Americans have watched a YouTube video this year. There has never been a better time to be a creator. I've grown four separate channels from scratch to become fully monetized, and I've earned 20 million views on the platform. I wanted to take my years of experience with the platform and consolidate it into a single Master Class. This is class is designed to take you from square one and show you everything about how to build a channel, create and edit videos, design a thumbnail, and build an audience. This course will show you just how the best YouTubers are making viral hits, and how you can apply those techniques to your own videos to super-charge their viral potential.
Best of all, I will teach you how to monetize your channel, so you can earn from day one!
What will you be able to do after taking this Master Class?
Start a professional, clean looking, and on-brand channel from scratch
Find a topic with viral potential
Create a title and thumbnail that will make viewers click
Select the right equipment to record and edit your videos
Plan and edit videos that will maximize audience engagement
Create videos the algorithm will push to tens of thousands of viewers
Use YouTube's analytics to continuously improve your videos
Build and audience of die-hard fans
Earn money from your channel from your first video
Become a YouTube Partner
So many new YouTubers make the same mistakes. They don't understand the platform, and how it decides which videos get big views, and which ones are never get shown to anyone. I spent months unsure of how to grow, until I finally learned how the platform operates. Once I knew what I needed to do to go viral on the platform, my YouTube career took off. It doesn't matter what niche you are in, you can go viral on the platform with the right title, thumbnail, video and editing.
Who this course is for
Anyone looking to fast-track their growth on YouTube!

[Bild: 20mviewcreatorsyoutubz4ck1.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Youtube Creator Pro : Create The Ultimate Youtube Channel Panter 0 66 10.08.2023, 23:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Youtube Marketing 2022: Youtube Seo & Youtube Algorithms Panter 0 71 10.07.2023, 23:14
  Evolution. A Heterodox View Panter 0 85 06.12.2022, 23:53
  YouTube For Business: 5 Day Challenge [YouTube Jumpstart] Panter 0 170 16.06.2022, 14:34
  YouTube Marketing, YouTube Ranking & Adobe Premier Pro Guide Panter 0 214 10.04.2022, 22:06
  Andrew St Pierre - Youtube Masterclass Course emmuon91 0 156 06.03.2022, 11:42
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat