Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Painting in Procreate & Animation in LumaFusion
[Bild: aihqavptcgghvwhonnhua4fwb.jpeg]

Painting in Procreate & Animation in LumaFusion
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | Duration: 7h 59m | 18.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Whenever I post a high-rendered concept on social media, I am always asked if I have a tutorial for that image but I never do, so I created this course to address exactly that. Think of this course as a direct continuation of where my first course stops. While my other course ends before I do all of the details and show a fully polished render, in this course, you'll be following me through my process of creating a highly detailed scene from concept to completion, and then we're going to take it a step further by animating it in Lumafusion.
I'll be showing you every step of my process as I work on my idea of a mischievous girl snagging some food from a sleeping chef's food stand. You'll get to see my preparation stage, watch as I do a highly detailed concept painting from idea to final polish, and follow along as I make it come to life with animation and camera movement. And, of course, I'll be showing you how to use clever tricks in Procreate and Lumafusion to do this. Get ready to learn a lot throughout this whole process as we bring an idea to a fully polished painting and animated scene!
I recommend taking my first course, "Procreate with Nikolai Lockertsen", before moving on to this course.

[Bild: paintinginprocreateanueiv3.jpg]

Homepage
Code:
http://schoolism.com/courses/art/painting-in-procreate-animation-in-lumafusion-nikolai-lockertsen

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 43 14.02.2024, 09:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Procreate Masterclass - Digital Zeichnen lernen auf dem iPad Panter 0 44 11.02.2024, 01:41
  Acrylic Painting: The Ultimate Canvas Painting Course Panter 0 66 11.11.2023, 02:11
  Drawing, Shading And Coloring Bonsai Trees In Procreate Panter 0 77 23.06.2023, 07:16
  Drawing Nature - Quick Sketch Procreate Edition Panter 0 134 15.06.2023, 23:16
  Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration Panter 0 91 10.12.2022, 15:12

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat