Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Comprehensible Input/TPRS Chinese/Slow Clear Chinese stories
[Bild: u7myhrtiweyxtubh6g8pk40cfe.jpg]

Comprehensible Input/TPRS Chinese/Slow Clear Chinese stories
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps®) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 5.24 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 36 lectures (3 hour, 35 mins) | Language: English

Chinese listening practice with comprehensible input and TPRS

What you'll learn
Chinese
mandarin
Comprehensible Input
TPRS
Language teaching
Asking techniques
Chinese stories
Chinese culture
Requirements
Be able to read Pinyin
Know the most basic Chinese and Chinese patterns

Description
Hi guys, I am a Chinese teacher based in Sydney Australia. I have been teaching for over 6 years! I found the best way of learning a language is: TPRS(Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling)+Comprehensible Input.
Only when you understand what the teacher says and when you listen comprehensible Chinese as much as you can, you learn the language in the natural way without force.
Now, let's throw away those boring textbooks and learn Chinese through fun/compelling stories! Watch my comprehensible input videos and acquire Chinese effortlessly!
What is TPRS
TPR Storytelling (Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling or TPRS) is a method of teaching foreign languages. TPRS lessons use a mixture of reading and storytelling to help students learn a foreign language in a classroom setting.
The method works in three steps: in step one the new vocabulary structures to be learned are taught using a combination of translation, gestures, and personalized questions; in step two those structures are used in a spoken class story; and finally, in step three, these same structures are used in a class reading.
What is Comprehensible Input
Comprehensible input is language input that can be understood by listeners despite them not understanding all the words and structures in it. It is described as one level above that of the learners if it can only just be understood. According to Krashen's theory of language acquisition, giving learners this kind of input helps them acquire language naturally, rather than learn it consciously.
In the classroom
Trying to understand language slightly above their level encourages learners to use natural learning strategies such as guessing words from context and inferring meaning. As the example suggests, a teacher needs to know the level of the learners very well in order to select comprehensible input, and in a large class of mixed ability, different learners will need different texts.
Who this course is for
Beginner Chinese learner
Intermediate Chinese learner
Comprehensible input/TPRS language teachers

[Bild: comprehensibleinputtp99i7u.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Colloquial Mandarin Chinese for beginners : HSK1-3 Panter 0 36 03.04.2024, 21:59
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Chinese Course: Learn Mandarin For Beginners Panter 0 59 31.03.2024, 11:47
  The Best Chinese Course | ZERO to INTERMEDIATE in 46 hours Panter 0 31 31.03.2024, 11:20
  Master Traditional Chinese Medicine: From Pain Relief To Ove Panter 0 60 17.02.2024, 23:13
  Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine: Part 2 of 100-Hour Panter 0 61 03.01.2024, 23:33
  Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine: Part 1 of 100-Hour Panter 0 42 03.01.2024, 23:12

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat