Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pilates Classes Using The Band, Wall & Light Weights
[Bild: vvqubkeofdu4gjvtmijci54cja.jpg]

Pilates Classes Using The Band, Wall & Light Weights
Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.98 GB | Duration: 7h 53m

Safe workouts you can do from your home.

What you'll learn
Pilates fundamentals of how to exercise in the correct positions to maximise the benefits.
Classes using the Band.
Classes using a wall or surface to lean on.
Classes using light weights and high repititions for toning.
Requirements
You will need a mat, band and weights which can be tinned food or bottles of water or very light dumbells.

Description
Your Walls around you have just been there to hold up the roof or hang a picture, But not anymore!It is amazing how diverse a workout can be, using objects around your house. This set of workouts we utilize A surface that you are able to lean on, be it a wall, door or cupboard door to get a phenomenal workout. There are classes using weights which can be substituted for tinned food or water bottles - no need to go out and buy equipment.The exercise band gives you great resistance, if you don't have a band use your weights to give you that resistance or do the same movement with the band.For 17 years I have been teaching Pilates and coming up with fun changes and adaptive movements to give you a full body tone, while correcting posture and relieving posture related aches and pains.Join me for a series of enjoyable workouts, but first we always recap the basic principles that govern Pilates. We do this to ensure you are optimizing the workout. Here we learn how to breathe and hold your body in the correct placements. The placements themselves work muscle groups that align your body. These are homemade videos I've made in my home studio, please help me by reviewing the course and sharing it to people you think would reap mass benefits. Let's begin...
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Pilates Basic Principals
Lecture 2 Breathing
Lecture 3 Rib Cage Placement
Lecture 4 Shoulder Placement
Lecture 5 Abdominal Activation
Lecture 6 Head Position
Lecture 7 Lower Back Placement
Section 3: Band Workout 1
Lecture 8 Band
Section 4: Wall Workout 2
Lecture 9 Wall Workout
Section 5: Weights Workout
Lecture 10 Weights
Section 6: Matwork
Lecture 11 Matwork
Section 7: Stretch
Lecture 12 Stretch Class
Section 8: Band Workout 2
Lecture 13 Band
Section 9: Wall Class
Lecture 14 Wall
Section 10: Leg Workout
Lecture 15 Lower Body Workout
Section 11: The End
Lecture 16 Finished
Absolute beginners all the way up to advanced.,All Ages welcome.,If you have any injuries please get approval from your physician first.

[Bild: pilatesclassesusingthagf6m.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Music Theory Classes Panter 0 40 30.01.2024, 21:54
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - Pilates for Beginners with Caroline Sandry Panter 0 83 06.12.2023, 22:56
  ACCA- F9 Financial Management-Detailed Live classes recorded Panter 0 63 17.08.2023, 00:03
  A Comprehensive Series of Pilates Workouts from Home Panter 0 61 13.07.2023, 01:46
  Fitness-Yoga-Pilates Combined - Quick Home Workout Program Panter 0 58 11.07.2023, 16:31
  AloMoves - 7-Day Pilates Glow Retreat Panter 0 72 09.07.2023, 09:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat