Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Soft Skills: The Complete Guide To Become A Respected Leader
[Bild: ylugik2ibirtkplpyxry0ugfe4.jpg]

Soft Skills: The Complete Guide To Become A Respected Leader
Last updated 11/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 11.37 GB | Duration: 5h 11m

How to Reach Your Leadership Potential and Gain Respect As A True Leader by Drawing People Toward Your Genuine Self.

What you'll learn
Solve your own anxiety and frustrations by tracking what you feel obligated to do and identifying when you can't turn your mind off.
The secret benefits to create a gratitude journal so you can ask yourself what is so great about this happening to you.
How to solve your own frustrations with "the work", and identify where you're getting esteem from others.
Identify where you're looking for attention or for the "trophy mentality" and how getting worth from others is counterfeit.
The steps to distinguish true leaders from false leaders, earn your title with daily tests and finish the races you run.
Identify intrinsic wins in your life so you can replace worth from others with worth from yourself and keep the promises you make.
Develop a listening action plan to put on your curiosity hat for planned interactions and ad hoc interactions.
Get your why for meeting with each and every person you meet with.
Free up time to do things you really want to do by stopping being a people pleaser.
Set and enforce assertive expectations and boundaries for yourself and others while getting them to paraphrase original expectations and boundaries.
Learn new things about others by asking a question to see where they are at, asking about their progress and complementing their body language with yours.
Check in with others on a regular basis to identify their wants and needs and score how they're currently feeling about their role.
Distinguish between things people can or can't handle and help them solve it on their own or with guidance.
Identify what the person needs and get their buy in up front to fill the gap with external resources.
Conduct a risk audit and a safety net for yourself to determine if it's a viable risk, create safety parameters and execute on the risk.
Create an accountability game plan with a partner to help be really honest with yourself and deal with the crabs in your life.
And much, much more.
Requirements
Download the Respect Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire "Respect" experience.
Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your soft skills and leadership skills!

Description
I want to share with you our 6-module step-by-step system to gain respect as a true leader in your organization..by mastering the Six Most Common situations that can earn you respect and help you develop and reach your true leadership potential. There's an age-old question.Is it better to be a "nice" leader to get your staff to like you? Or to be "tough" and inspire respect and hard work?Fact: A Harvard Business review study shows that, contrary to what many believe, "nice guys (and gals!)" can actually finish first, as long as they use the right strategies that prevent others from taking advantage of them.In other words.leaders with respect finish first.I have one very important question for you.Do you have the respect of other people?Are you 100% sure?If you're like hundreds of leaders we interviewed, you probably worry about ten key things when it comes to gaining respect."I have to watch all my employees.""People are taking advantage of me.""I have to use my power to get respect.""People are scared of me.""I dread confrontational conversations.""I have to micromanage people to get things done.""My staff members don't respect me.""I have to be guarded to be successful.""I must command respect.""I have to make people like me."So, what does respect look like?Fact: Another Harvard study shows that when leaders are fair to the members of their team, the team members display more citizenship behavior and are more productive, both individually and as a team.Fact: Jon Haidt at New York University Stern School of Business shows in his research that when leaders are self-sacrificing, their employees experience being moved and inspired. As a result, the employees feel more loyal and committed and are more likely to go out of their way to be helpful and friendly to other employees. Fact: Research on "paying it forward" shows that when you work with people who help you, in turn you will be more likely to help others (and not necessarily just those who helped you).In other words.Respect and Leadership go together.You can't have one without the other.There's a value loop of first respect, then leadership, then more respect, and on and on and on.Fact: A Gallup's Workplace Poll shows that employees actually prefer happiness to high pay.something that may come as a surprise to many HR directors.Happier employees have better customer service. Without respect, leaders become tyrants. Most of the research suggests that a compassionate workplace fosters engagement not so much through material goods but through the qualities of the organizations' leaders, such as a sincere commitment to values and ethics, genuine interpersonal kindness, and self-sacrifice.To get respect, you've got to show respect.Earning respect is one of the most crucial skills needed to become a successful business leader.So, to help you transform how you earn respect and work with nearly everyone in your life, including yourself, we created Respect.How to Reach Your Leadership Potential and Gain Respect As A True LeaderIt's a six module system - one for each key "respectful" leadership situation to help you show respect to earn respect and become an effective leader at your organization by drawing people towards you and do it by being more of your genuine self .Here's how it works.In modules 1 and 2, you will learn how to become a grounded leader people want to follow and build a culture of self-esteem that others want to emulate.In Modules 1 - 2, you will learn how to.Solve your own anxiety and frustrations by tracking what you feel obligated to do and identifying when you can't turn your mind off.The secret benefits to create a gratitude journal so you can ask yourself what is so great about this happening to you.How to solve your own frustrations with "the work", and identify where you're getting esteem from others.Identify where you're looking for attention or for the "trophy mentality" and how getting worth from others is counterfeit.The steps to distinguish true leaders from false leaders, earn your title with daily tests and finish the races you run.Identify intrinsic wins in your life so you can replace worth from others with worth from yourself and keep the promises you make.In modules 3 and 4, you will learn how to get people to follow you by becoming an exceptional listener and how to free up time to do things you really want to do by stopping being a people pleaser.In modules 3 - 4, you will learn how to.Develop a listening action plan to put on your curiosity hat for planned interactions and ad hoc interactions.Get your why for meeting with each and every person you meet with.Free up time to do things you really want to do by stopping being a people pleaser.Set and enforce assertive expectations and boundaries for yourself and others while getting them to paraphrase original expectations and boundaries. Learn new things about others by asking a question to see where they are at, asking about their progress and complementing their body language with yours.In modules 5 and 6, you will learn how to get joy by building a base of people in your life who feel served by serving others' needs and then grow yourself and your business faster and stronger by taking risks and creating a safety net for yourself.In Modules 5 - 6, you will learn how to.Check in with others on a regular basis to identify their wants and needs and score how they're currently feeling about their role.Distinguish between things people can or can't handle and help them solve it on their own or with guidance.Identify what the person needs and get their buy in up front to fill the gap with external resources.Conduct a risk audit and a safety net for yourself to determine if it's a viable risk, create safety parameters and execute on the risk.Create an accountability game plan with a partner to help be really honest with yourself and deal with the crabs in your life.And much, much more.If you haven't experienced this before, it's an amazing feeling.to carry around fewer burdens because you busted through the clutter of thoughts you're saddling yourself with... .to unchain yourself from that burden and draw people towards you. This program is going to transform how you earn respect and work with nearly everyone in your life.including yourself.If this 6-module program sounds thorough it is. If it sounds difficult, it isn't. Because we make everything simple, easy to understand, and quick to learn...In fact, you can complete the entire training in just 6 hours! Which means that by this time tomorrow, you'll be able to say with confidence:"I know EXACTLY how to gain respect as a true leader by being more of my genuine self.."Instead of anxiety and frustrations, you'll have greater self-esteem, better expectations and stronger boundaries that allow you to listen well, take risks and serve others' needs. With a proven system for the 6 Most Common situations that can earn you respect and help you reach your leadership potential. #1: Solve Your Own Anxiety and Frustrations#2: Get Your Self-Esteem Solely From Yourself#3: Learn to Listen Well#4: Stop Being a People Pleaser#5: Serve Others' Needs#6: Take a RiskWe know this system works, because it's the same system that hundreds of our clients in leadership helped us create as we helped them gain respect in valuable leadership communication situations. .and you'll get to see me model exactly how to do it with a real live audiences of leaders.So you'll get there MUCH faster and with LESS work because you'll know exactly how and when to apply each technique."There is no respect for others without humility in one's self." - -Henri Frederic Amiel Click the button to gain respect as a true leader TODAY.And like all our Rule the Room trainings, this one is protected by our 30-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.so if you aren't happy for any reason, just let us know and we'll give you your money back.no questions asked.About Your InstructorInternational Public Speaking Coach, TEDx Speaker and Best Selling author Jason Teteak has taught more than one million people how to flawlessly command attention and connect with audiences in their unique style.He's won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques.Or as he puts it "No theoretical fluff".Jason gained recognition at EPIC Systems in the medical software industry, where he was known as "trainer of trainers of trainers."He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for The Rule the Room Method.In 2014-2020 he was named #1 Best Selling coach on Public Speaking for his on-demand video teaching tools that quickly took off for over 1,000,000 online students around the world.Teteak has flipped the model and changed the approach to great Public Speaking for even the most seasoned veterans.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction and Welcome
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Solve Your Own Anxiety and Frustrations
Lecture 2 Part 1
Lecture 3 Part 2
Lecture 4 Part 3
Section 3: Get Your Self-Esteem Solely From Yourself
Lecture 5 Part 1
Lecture 6 Part 2
Lecture 7 Part 3
Section 4: Learn to Listen Well
Lecture 8 Part 1
Lecture 9 Part 2
Lecture 10 Part 3
Lecture 11 Part 4
Section 5: Stop Being a People Pleaser
Lecture 12 Part 1
Lecture 13 Part 2
Lecture 14 Part 3
Section 6: Serve Others Needs
Lecture 15 Part 1
Lecture 16 Part 2
Section 7: Take a Risk
Lecture 17 Part 1
Lecture 18 Part 2
Lecture 19 Part 3
Lecture 20 Review and Your Turn Activity
Managers & Team Leads: There's nothing harder than managing a team that does't respect you on the job. So let us fix that for you.,Employees and Business Professionals: Grow in your career, soft skills and leadership development in a training with fun and engaging learning techniques that guides you through a learning process that sticks.,Directors, Administrators & VP's: Give yourself, your managers and your employees the training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.,Trainers and Instructional Designers: Infuse your classes and lessons with respect, fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.,Founders and CEO's: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about soft skills and leadership skills training, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.

[Bild: softskillsthecompletet6fpq.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Soft Skills Masterclass - 3 In 1, Communication, Leadership Panter 0 33 18.03.2024, 00:48
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete Guide to Chess Principles Panter 0 58 13.03.2024, 03:45
  The Complete Guide to Chess Strategies Panter 0 57 13.03.2024, 03:39
  The Complete Guide to Chess Visualization Panter 0 55 13.03.2024, 03:34
  Cisco CCNA 200-301 - The Complete Guide to Getting Certified Panter 0 51 06.03.2024, 00:03
  The complete Guide for 4G and 5G Technology Panter 0 40 04.03.2024, 12:26

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat