Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Management Coaching: Coaching Employees For High Performance
[Bild: 92nqhvjvlcwwfa9bhwjfkbdft5.jpg]

Management Coaching: Coaching Employees For High Performance
Last updated 4/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.18 GB | Duration: 9h 33m

Management Coaching and Communication Course, that Enables Any Manager to Achieve Better Employee & Team Performance

What you'll learn
Improve your ability to manage, coach and communicate
Create better alignment of employees personal and the organizational goals
Manage your team successfully and meet your objectives
Improve your Management & Leadership abilities and facilitate change
Close the gaps between current and desired performance and outcomes
Encourage employee's independence and initiative
Requirements
Have a basic understanding of Business, Management or Leadership and is willing to learn new practical Management techniques to enhance their career.

Description
Have you ever wondered how to get a better performance out of the people you manage?COACHING is the MOST IMPORTANT management skill that separates a highly effective manager from the rest. Most managers are unaware of how critical coaching is for the development, growth, and performance of their people. This Management & Leadership Communication and Coaching program teaches you how to effectively coach your employees to increase productivity, create an environment of trust and autonomy, and deliver better performance.After you finished this course:You will have improved your ability to coach and communicate effectively.You will be able to create a better alignment of employee's personal and the organizational goals and their performanceYou will be able to encourage your employee's independence, initiative and increase their accomplishmentsWHAT OTHER STUDENTS ARE SAYING"This course was really professionally done. The modules were well-organized and the content was easy to absorb and pertinent to my work. After this course, I will be adjusting the way I do meetings with my team members by using what I learned here." - Kate P"Good course going through[a] method of holding development meetings with staff." - Kimberlee R."This is an amazing course. Lots of insight into management development, why managers are so resistant to change and how to get the most out of our employees. Very practical with some great supporting materials. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to improve as a manager." - Charles C.The key to maximizing human potentialAs mentioned, good management is the KEY to maximizing human potential. Every employee can achieve higher levels of performance. What THEY NEED is a MANAGER WHO CAN COACH: someone who can regularly have effective face-to-face meetings with them and observe, assess, and interact in ways that develop and maximize their individual effectiveness. This course provides the tools to help you realize their potential and get the most out of your team.This program is the result of decades of my own management coaching experience, education, and studying from the best and brightest in the industry and putting it into practice myself. My mission is simple: "I want you to be more successful as a manager or leader by using coaching techniques in your workplace." During this management coaching course, we will cover the most important aspects of communicating and coaching your employees. You will learn: What is Coaching in the Workplace? and Why is it Important? How to Prepare Yourself for Coaching to succeed How to Lay the Foundation for Coaching Success in the workplace How To Use Effective Communication Techniques in a Coaching conversation How to Have Effective Coaching Sessions. We will look at the Ten Step Performance Coaching Model Why and How to Give Effective Feedback That Leads to Positive ChangeOvercoming Coaching Challenges: Common difficult coaching situations and how to deal with itDeveloping & Sustaining High-Performance Teams through CoachingIn the course are many Business Cases, Examples, Stories, and Worksheets that will help you to get a deep understanding. The worksheets in the course can immediately be used in your workplace. Basically, this course is like a "management workshop", we will walk together through a step-by-step process giving you communication and coaching skills that you can apply in the workplace immediately. Imagine what it would feel like if you could start seeing changes in your employee's motivation and performance a few months from now. You would be less stressed; have a feeling of more control and you would have more time to prepare for the future of your company and your own job. So, START TODAY and let me guide you through this program and help you to become an effective Manager Coach!LET YOUR LEADERSHIP FLOURISH!!
Overview
Section 1: What I'm going to Learn and the Biggest Coaching Mistakes Managers Make
Lecture 1 What am I going to learn
Lecture 2 Biggest Coaching Mistakes Managers make
Lecture 3 Download Your Coursebook
Section 2: What is Coaching in the Workplace and Why it is Important
Lecture 4 Introduction to Coaching
Lecture 5 What Exactly Is Coaching?
Lecture 6 Why every successful manager needs coaching Skills
Lecture 7 A coaching meeting gone wrong!
Lecture 8 Exercise: Importance Of a Coach, Your Personal Experience
Lecture 9 8 Qualities of a Good Coach in the Workplace
Lecture 10 Exercise: How Good Are Your Coaching Skills?
Section 3: Preparing Yourself for Coaching: Things you need to consider to set yourself up
Lecture 11 Introduction: Preparing Yourself for Coaching
Lecture 12 How good at coaching in the workplace are you already?
Lecture 13 How to identify and create your coaching objectives + exercise and worksheet
Lecture 14 The Roles of a Coach in The Workplace
Lecture 15 How to Identify Employee Coaching Opportunities
Lecture 16 How to Build an Effective Team coaching Profile
Lecture 17 Exercise and worksheet: How to Build an Effective Team coaching Profile
Lecture 18 Management Coaching model - Skill vs. Will
Lecture 19 Case study: A New Manager
Lecture 20 Exercise and worksheet: Perform a Skills vs Will Assessment in 4 Easy Steps
Lecture 21 A Word of Caution on High Motivation
Lecture 22 What Is Rapport and Why Is It So Important in a coaching relationship?
Lecture 23 Go hard on the issue and soft on the person
Section 4: Laying the Foundation for Coaching Success in the workplace
Lecture 24 Introduction Laying the Foundation for Coaching Success in the workplace
Lecture 25 How-to: Effectively set and communicate expectations
Lecture 26 My experience with expectations
Lecture 27 Exercise: How-to: Effectively set and communicate expectations
Lecture 28 Coaching with a Purpose
Lecture 29 Exercise and worksheet: Coaching with a Purpose
Lecture 30 Guidance for drawing up a coaching agreement: why and how to
Lecture 31 Exercise and worksheet: drawing up a coaching contract
Lecture 32 About Being a Good Virtual Coach
Lecture 33 Exercise: Are you a good virtual coach?
Lecture 34 Virtual Communication: Get Started!
Section 5: How To Use Effective Communication Techniques in a Coaching Session?
Lecture 35 Introduction How to Use Effective Communication Techniques in a Coaching Session
Lecture 36 Managing Effective Interactions
Lecture 37 Effective interactions Model worksheet
Lecture 38 Case study: Effective Interaction Model
Lecture 39 Are You Listening? Developing Effective Listening Skills
Lecture 40 Exercise: Examining Your Listening Capabilities
Lecture 41 Questioning Strategies for Effective coaching
Lecture 42 6 Coaching Conversations that Effective Managers Must Have
Lecture 43 Case study: Asking the Right Questions when Coaching Employees
Section 6: How to Have Effective Coaching Sessions
Lecture 44 Introduction: Effective Performance Coaching Model
Lecture 45 Effective Performance Coaching Model Overview
Lecture 46 Pre-Meeting Preparation
Lecture 47 Exercise and Worksheet: Pre-meeting Preparation
Lecture 48 Effective Performance Coaching Model Explanation
Lecture 49 Performance Coaching Planning Worksheet
Lecture 50 Case Study: Ten Step Performance Coaching Model Practice
Lecture 51 A few brief remarks on the usage of the 10 step model
Lecture 52 Set Goals and make an Action Plan
Lecture 53 Coaching worksheet: Action Plan
Lecture 54 We're providing coaching but how can we make sure the coachee follows through
Lecture 55 Case study: How can we make sure the coachee follows through
Section 7: Why and How to Give Effective Feedback That Leads to Positive Change
Lecture 56 Coaching with Feedback Helps your Team Members to Grow
Lecture 57 How To Prepare For A Feedback Conversation
Lecture 58 Ineffective feedback
Lecture 59 5 Steps to Giving Good Feedback at Work
Lecture 60 Case study: Giving Feedback
Lecture 61 How to start giving difficult Feedback
Lecture 62 Case study: Compose a Feedback Message
Lecture 63 Giving Feedback "On the Spot"
Lecture 64 Exercise and worksheet: Giving Real-Time Feedback
Section 8: Overcoming the Toughest Common Coaching Challenges
Lecture 65 Introduction: Overcoming the Toughest Common Coaching Challenges
Lecture 66 Common difficult coaching situations and how to deal with it
Lecture 67 Case study: Common difficult coaching situations and how to deal with it
Section 9: Developing and Sustaining High-Performance Work Teams through Coaching
Lecture 68 What is a High-Performance Team?
Lecture 69 Developing and Sustaining High-Performance Work Teams through Coaching
Lecture 70 Most important responsibilities of a Team Coach in the Workplace
Lecture 71 Thinking Through Your Team Coaching Role
Lecture 72 Exercise and Worksheet: Thinking Through Your Team Coaching Role
Lecture 73 7 Signs You're Not Really Empowering Your Team Enough
Lecture 74 Exercise Are you empowering your team enough?
Lecture 75 Coaching for lean excellence and continuous improvement with the Plan, Do, C
Lecture 76 Worksheet: Plan, Do, Check, and Act model
Lecture 77 Tips for Successful Improvements in the workplace
Lecture 78 Exercise: Making a First Start to Coach for Improvement
Lecture 79 6 Helpful Strategies to Manage Conflict in Groups and Teams
Lecture 80 Congratulations, You've run the course and finished it!
I designed this course for (upcoming) Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in Management, Business, IT and Finance who want to get more out of themselves and out of their teams.

[Bild: managementcoachingcoa7odmg.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Create A 6 Figure Coaching Business from Scratch On Facebook Panter 0 28 18.03.2024, 00:37
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Coaching Calls of PMP Panter 0 48 23.01.2024, 09:34
  Hax to Save Tax for Salaried Employees Panter 0 51 15.01.2024, 22:29
  Livingston Taylor's The Stage Performance Playbook Panter 0 59 14.08.2023, 20:48
  Strategic Life Coaching Practitioner Cert (Accredited) Panter 0 72 23.07.2023, 20:04
  The ultimate golf performance and prevention training course Panter 0 79 08.07.2023, 11:20

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat