Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
English Pronunciation Masterclass (2022)
[Bild: 48899028ad78j5e1v.jpg]

English Pronunciation Masterclass (2022)
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 448 lectures (35h 26m) | Size: 22 GB

General American English Accent Masterclass Instruction

What you'll learn
Master the Sounds of the General American English Accent: Learn the Consonants, Vowels, Clusters
Learn the Secrets of English Pronunciation: When Native Speakers Break the Rules!
Learn How to Better Understand Native English Speakers in Conversations
Master Pronunciation techniques based on Speech Language Pathology Methodology: Feel the articulators!
Learn Everything you Ever Wanted to Know About Linking, Stress, Intonation, Reductions, & Contractions
Learn the Exceptions in English: Silent Sounds, Multiple Pronunciations, Dropping syllables
Avoid Wasting Time with Basic Intro Courses Watching Cartoon Characters Have Conversations. INSTEAD Learn the Physical Changes to Make to Your Articulators
Learn Proven Methods of Pronunciation From a Speech-Language Pathologist with 13 Years Experience. Don't Learn Articulation From a Real Estate Agent:)

Requirements
This is an advanced course. You must have proficiency in English to benefit from this Masterclass.
This is not your ordinary "speech" course. The information in this program is designed to bring you to a high level of English pronunciation proficiency.

Description
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?

CONNECT with others so you can feel COMFORTABLE speaking English

Speak English with confidence and finally ENJOY conversations in English!

Be understood when speaking English so you can be an EFFECTIVE communicator

Appear professional and POLISHED when speaking English at work and in social situations

THIS COURSE INCLUDES

On-demand VIDEOS for simple clear instruction! ($1,997 Value)

Downloadable AUDIO FILES: learn and practice anywhere, any time ($497 Value)

Downloadable practice HANDOUTS to use how you want ($279 Value)

FULL ACCESS on mobile, computer, and TV (PRICELESS)

Get over 6 MONTHS worth of practice materials all in one place ($597 Value)

WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT!

Another repeat after me "shadow" technique program

Another program about English grammar and vocabulary

A course taught to you by a "teacher" or real-estate agent that experimented to come up with a method

A course filled with cartoons having conversations to learn pronunciation...you could've just watched TV!

A basic English pronunciation course

WHAT THIS COURSE IS!

Based on Speech-Language Pathology methodology using physiological kinesthetic approaches

Focused extensively on PRONUNCIATION. That means, how English sounds are created with the mouth (articulators)

Taught to you by a speech-language pathology using the most SIMPLE step-by-step instruction and practice

The most extensive practice of the English consonants, vowels, intonation, stress, phrasing, linking...and so much more!

Focused on teaching you how to master the General American English Accent

The "Nothing to Lose Everything to Gain" Guarantee

Because you won't know if it's helpful if you never see it from the inside! You need to make a fully informed decision. Try it for 30 days. See the value and results first-hand then decide. If you're not overwhelmingly impressed you get 100% of your money back no questions asked! See? That's how confident we are that you will never want to give up these resources. They are that life changing!

Best case scenario: You improve your English exponentially and avoid wasting years of your life never getting results.

Worst case scenario: You tell us it's terrible and you get 4 weeks of free training AND you get your money back, no questions asked!

Customer Reviews

5 STARS!

"This course demystifies the concept of accent reduction and clear speech. The videos are clear and crisp and you feel like the instructor is right there with you. Rebecca is very knowledgeable. This course breaks down all the sounds in North American English and teaches you how to produce those sounds. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to improve their accent and gain more confidence."

Review by Jen

5 STARS!

"I just watched some of your videos, and I must say I really enjoyed them. I told myself I would just spend 30 minutes on the videos before bedtime, but ended up spending more than an hour on the videos."

Review by Chan

Description

Module 1: How to Identify the basics of speech and where your problems stem from

If you know what your problems are, you know where to start. Once you understand the mystery of why your pronunciation is causing you trouble, you can exponentially change your speech with just a few adjustments. This means you can fix your own pronunciation issues with confidence and will no longer have to guess or rely on others for feedback.

Module 2: How to confidently pronounce all of the most used sounds in the North American English accent

If you can adjust the most used sounds, you will have the greatest impact in your pronunciation with the least amount of effort. This means you can be understood the first time you speak with others and feel confident you will know how to correct yourself when you are faced with any difficult word in English!

Module 3 : How to understand and utilize the "music" of English pronunciation to your benefit so you can speak fluently with impact.

If you can use the rules of emphasis, stress, and linking, you will become an effective and charismatic speaker. This means you will not only no longer need to repeat yourself, but you will begin to enjoy speaking English with others and your confidence will shine through!

I am so excited to share with you all of the secrets you've been waiting to learn and practice!

Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to improve their spoken English to speak with clarity, fluency, and confidence!

Homepage

[Bild: 1.131parttworintroducsmdoi.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master UK Pronunciation Panter 0 50 28.11.2023, 00:36
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  English Pronunciation Masterclass for Chinese Speakers Panter 0 48 15.11.2023, 02:30
  Perfecting Your British English Pronunciation/ RP 2022 Panter 0 54 02.08.2023, 06:43
  Advanced English Grammar Bootcamp: Hands On Masterclass Panter 0 78 08.12.2022, 01:22
  English Pronunciation & Fluency for Intermediate Learners Panter 0 115 03.10.2022, 00:01
  Enjoy Pronunciation Practice With Chinese Tongue Twisters mitsumi 0 93 17.09.2022, 10:42
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat