Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pilates Classes combining Foam Roller & Mini Ball
[Bild: 484815611a39wc3c.jpg]

Pilates Classes combining Foam Roller & Mini Ball
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 37 lectures (7h 25m) | Size: 9.7 GB

Fun workouts using the Small Pilates Ball and a Foam Roller

What you'll learn
The Basics of Pilates
A Brief History of Pilates
Foam Roller Classes
Small Ball Classes
A Stretch Class
Requirements
Please ensure your physician has given you consent to follow an online exercise program.
Description
These two pieces of Pilates equipment are so versatile.
Jane used to call the foam roller "Hell Roller" until her Biokineticist told her that rolling out her muscles would help remove her aches and pains. After that she requested more and more of it. She witnessed the results first hand and now so can you; from the comfort of your own home and in your own time.
You'll be amazed at how many exercises we can do using them and working your balance almost throughout the workouts. By working balance your stabilizers activate and that means that your deep core muscles (that support your lower back) are being strengthened. This leads to more comfort and ease of living.
Your mobility is increased. Lower Back pain due to tight muscles at the base of your spine are relieved. Your overall strength is improved and this all happens while you are having fun non strenuous exercise routines.
You will start with recapping the basics of Pilates and how to do the fundamental exercises. If you already know these, skip across to the workout sections.
From there we will alternate Ball and Foam Roller classes and I've added a stretch class in as well.
Don't take mine, Jane's or her Bio's word for it - try it for yourself!
Just remember these are home made lessons using my 17 years of Pilates experience. I hope to skill share and bring you joy while you workout.
Who this course is for
Everyone

[Bild: pilatesclassescombiniprcfn.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Music Theory Classes Panter 0 49 30.01.2024, 21:54
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - Mighty Mini Flow Panter 0 79 08.12.2023, 04:24
  Gaia - Pilates for Beginners with Caroline Sandry Panter 0 88 06.12.2023, 22:56
  ACCA- F9 Financial Management-Detailed Live classes recorded Panter 0 73 17.08.2023, 00:03
  A Comprehensive Series of Pilates Workouts from Home Panter 0 66 13.07.2023, 01:46
  Fitness-Yoga-Pilates Combined - Quick Home Workout Program Panter 0 65 11.07.2023, 16:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat