MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.49 GB | Duration: 2h 36m

What you'll learn
Project - create, copy, delete, rename, backup, restore
Pages - type, number, structures
Structure in EPLAN - how it works and why we need to understand it
Page / Window macro - how and why to use it
The Plotframe - choose another one, add your company's logo
Basic circuit diagrams - motor overload switch, contactor, cable, terminal, circuit breaker
Basic EPLAN circuit functions - insert symbol, adjust, number, duplicate etc.
Black box device - why we need it and where - with an example
Reports (Title page, table of contents, cable overview, terminal diagram, parts reports)
Export EPLAN Project to PDF and DXF/DWG

Requirements
Eplan License (any version, including Eplan Education), in the course I work in 2.7 HF5

Description
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this is not an official EPLAN course. For official training and certification as well as for the purchase of EPLAN software contact the manufacturer of the software.
Important: Lecture 2 of the ePLAN Heavyweight Vol. 1 course (free preview) shows you how to download and import parts from Siemens and Phoenix Contact without access to Data Portal.
*** UPDATES ***
- January 10, 2020 - Captions in English (EDITED, not auto-generated). PS: it's so boring to do CC's but I had to do it for my students...
Hello,
after some feedback from my students I've finally invested time and energy to create this EPLAN beginner's course. Only the essentials, only EPLAN (no design this time).
If you're into learning the basics of EPLAN, the essential functions and sections to be able to create some decent circuit diagrams in EPLAN then you've come to the right place.
It doesn't matter whether you are a total beginner with EPLAN and electrical design or you are already an accomplished electrical designer and you just want to experience what does it mean to design in EPLAN, you will find this course an interesting starting point into EPLAN and into Electrical Design field.
Or you might be a company owner / freelancer and want to see if EPLAN is worth investing your time and money to incorporate it into your design standards - this course will help you decide.
I originally planned to keep this course under 1 hour of length, but then, while I was filming the lectures I realized that anything under 2 hours would not be fair to my students, and that's only to show you the basics :o
So, without further ado, check the free preview videos and if you like what you see, enroll and let's start the journey!
See you in the course.
Yours sincerely,
Ivan

Who this course is for:
Everyone who want to learn basic steps in EPLAN
Freelancers, CEOs that might consider purchasing EPLAN - to see if it's worth it
Everyone considering working as an Electrical Designer
Factory Management - to consider introducing EPLAN into engineering department

[Bild: eplanelectricp8theessitdgw.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Eplan P8 2.7 Basics with Electrical Board Basics Panter 0 110 24.10.2022, 23:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  ePLAN Electric P8 Heavyweight Vol.1/2 - The Crash Course Panter 0 116 24.10.2022, 23:04
  Eplan Electric P8 - Full course from Beginner to Advance (updated 6/2021) Panter 0 107 24.10.2022, 22:54
  ePLAN Electric P8 - Custom Symbols / Tips And Tricks Panter 0 98 23.10.2022, 21:02
  Eplan Electric P8 - Full course from Beginner to Advance Panter 0 111 23.10.2022, 20:25
  EPLAN Tutorials Panter 0 117 23.10.2022, 00:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat